Re: toobs got murdered.

Spoken like @Kill Spree there, champ.
    My username is testament to my utter destruction of (gay) Kill Spree

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Quote Originally Posted by A Disciple View Post
    But I've slept with white, Spanish, middle eastern AND black guys... so what are you even talking about? Um wasn't I sweating the white TGF on here too so I'm not sure where you all get your info from but I have slept with a majority of black men - I like big dick. (middle finger)
    He's right

It IS just thinly veiled racism tho

Battle Record
    0-2

You got the wrong bitch... AGAIN

Hey yo... I’m not with them either - who woke me up? Who running this shit? I really can’t believe God let them. I’m not dressing tacky, not be able to do my hair, let myself go, or live this crazy for ANYBODY ON THIS EARTH. It’s my body and life... why I don’t even get a say? Why are they allowed to just sit here and boss me around like this and do this shit to me? How I don’t even get a say as to my peace, my comfort, my life path, or what I lived and live for? I can’t stand feeling like this. I CANT STAND FEELING LIKE THIS

- - - Updated - - -

FUCKING TIRED OF GETTING MY ASS KICKED
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

You've Earned a Custom Title! frankiemc's Avatar

hun disciple I was just kidding the bastard is still alive and breathing.

Battle Record
    0-2

LMFAO @frankiemc that was the funniest shit you ever said LoL
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

So did frannie get pregnant yet?

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Suck a cock View Post
    So did frannie get pregnant yet?
    I've been trying. He's been trying. The closest members of his family have been trying.

I think he's barren.

Think frannie’s caboose has been... how to put this professionally... overpopulated?

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Suck a cock View Post
    Think frannie’s caboose has been... how to put this professionally... overpopulated?
    The elders, oracle's they fancy themselves, foretold of this when reading chicken bones and cutting open unripened grapes. A wives tale, told to children to ease them to sleep and perhaps ignite a small ember of Hope in their hearts.

I know for certain that theres a primordial ooze within a swampy valley that is like, the opposite of 'no-man's-land', so 'every-man's'.. no.. 'Any-man's-land then. In a place where the well-worn, highly traveled foot, carriage and horse path/airplane landing strip ends abruptly at an intimidating, deep, dark and fish scented chasm. In this place, have ye the minerals for seeing the job thru, one can find a place where the DNA and seed of every.. no.. ANY man has been deposited.

Anyway, what were we talkin about?

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Quote Originally Posted by DixonButts View Post
    The elders, oracle's they fancy themselves, foretold of this when reading chicken bones and cutting open unripened grapes. A wives tale, told to children to ease them to sleep and perhaps ignite a small ember of Hope in their hearts.

I know for certain that theres a primordial ooze within a swampy valley that is like, the opposite of 'no-man's-land', so 'every-man's'.. no.. 'Any-man's-land then. In a place where the well-worn, highly traveled foot, carriage and horse path/airplane landing strip ends abruptly at an intimidating, deep, dark and fish scented chasm. In this place, have ye the minerals for seeing the job thru, one can find a place where the DNA and seed of every.. no.. ANY man has been deposited.

Anyway, what were we talkin about?
    Yeah, I've heard that one. My pa used to tell it to me, and I sometimes lull my own children to sleep with it. But it's just that, a fairy tale. It's just a thinly-veiled allegory for Francis' overused, and therefore loose, butthole. There's not really a secret primordial ooze.

There's not. Right? I mean, you don't think...

Hoollyy calloused sphincter, DickButt!

You son of a bitch, I'm in.
    Last edited by Spartacus; March 3rd, 2020 at 11:47 AM

You've Earned a Custom Title! frankiemc's Avatar

disciple, you liked my joke. That's very sweet of you. sometimes I can act like a comedian, I think funny shit all the time lol.

Quote Originally Posted by frankiemc View Post
    disciple, you liked my joke. That's very sweet of you. sometimes I can act like a bronze medal women’s olympic gymnast, I think of guys tearing up my pussy nd shit all the time lol.

Interesting choice going with bronze there, Gay Franny. And thanks for the nineteen private messages asking me to impregnate you because that’s what I was looking for while nursing a mean rum hangover; Gay Frannie wanting to climb my cock just for sinister means of redistribution of MY wealth!

You swine!