User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 18

Thread: Season 29 Week One Mag - FUCK YALL

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Season 29 Week One Mag - FUCK YALL

INTRO

Whats good you scum bags... Back again with another season. allot of head signed up proving TEXT AINT DEAD. SO fuck the haters. Hopefully this boosts activity from vets and we get some new writers to jump on board. I've been promoting on facebook text sites so we'll see what happens. ANYWAYS Fuck you @Greedy for not signing in. As last seasons Champ you should jump right in..this is your gig biotch... psh..... Also if you havent already sign in to the LLL and get your real battle on. Also Fuck @Amen

GREEDY SEGMENT

This dude been around & beat the best. Hes won a few 1-2 seasons and champed in the LLL. hasnt been season finale champ though. and some have that issue in regards whether hes HOF or not. Most of us have voted YES to this guy and a few "NO's" from some top heads but his tourney wins and 1-2 season champs... His classic battles with Barcotic, Amen and many others prove he can hang with the best here. Hopefully this faggot signs back in to the league or this rant is a waste of time. but I think the ppl have Voted and @King give that man his HOF tag. Fuck you @Greedy

CLASSIC BATTLE

Amen Vs Greedy

Quote Originally Posted by Greedy
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Boston View Post
    yeah I lifted weights cuz fuck I didn't wanna be all skinny n shit I was at like 165.
    Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    Yea, 165 was my weight as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Great Father View Post
    I haven't, but did try the green-label Rebel IPA. Tasty and great with steak
    Yea, funny you mention that. Tried it at a steak house over the weekend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Matter View Post
    going to see Fast 7, bro
    Got my tickets a few days ago..
    Tarnished ass gold go clean that fucking shit
    Quote Originally Posted by Cred View Post
    Lmao @ not knowing what rose gold is.
    I use to have tht some Jesus head piece backkkkkkkkkkkk in the day.

all you do is 1up shit like a faggit, n run ya mouth here
    niggas said theres life on Mars, n u bragged about ur weed connect and summer house there
    This pathological lying shit is getting bad.... u need serious help, b
    u stitched enuf fabrications to make the next outfit u wear in a selfie
    No one'll validate u. Fag we hate u and mean this shit, Queen
    lol at needing a sure rinse, when you been washed up since season 16

Quote Originally Posted by Aero View Post
    <!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->
    @<a href="http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/member.php?u=127060" target="_blank">Obnoxious</a>
    <!-- END TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention --> let's write a verse for your opponent, I got some concepts
    ur death'll be short, u should accept the support of ya peers n it's clear
    Aer' supplyin ur lines woulda breathed life into that corpse you swears a career
    ill slay this bum and every alias he has when i spray this gun
    It'll only take one bullet to nick Name for D.O.A to be his latest one
    wk14 I put my foot in ya ass, u just blamed it on the reefer and clowned a bit
    Idgaf if you was Hymen..but I really need my left sneaker from out of it.
    I won't question the times u talked shit cause a full clip is the answer
    you dug this grave..I'll just throw dirt on ya, Name and you'll wish it was slander
    Bein better at text than sex is why ur wife is in bed w/a goon
    Your deceased to amaze her, and killed the relationship instead of the poon
    ya bitch about yo kick you out, cuz you been on this site forever
    But u can sleep in ur talents room for improvement until you get your life together
    Vs

Quote Originally Posted by Amen
    Allen Knight vs Barcotic LLL Champ Match Week 13
    im doin drive-bys on ur crew, this semi is all game
    leave u & ur fuckin Pallet up when i dump something heavy in ya'll frames
    Greedy's feed in his vote on Allen's Bar
    NICE SHIT RIGHT HERE
    Greedy vs Joe Boston LLL Playoffs Rnd# 1
    U lame clown, we from the same town but u aint respected in the valley of bosses
    If I'm EVER being a pallets to suggest you that u use some to carry ya losses

Listen...

This beatin'll be ruthless, a couple jabs, haymakers & after dawg I'ma slam ya,
    Then have a doctor feeding youtubes, which he'd avoid at all cost; just to stay off of a camera.
    Scared bitch, too shook to expose ya features? Which's why we label ya weaker,
    The voters much rather epic battle, but this corny faggot isn't capable of producing either.
    Greedy don't want to shoot the 5 cuz Amen'll easily check you with fist kid,
    RB'll witness a single Shot Put this retard in line for a gold medal at the special Olympics.
    Pallet's no coincidence BITER! Isn't the 1st time & pretending queer is nonsense,
    Shit; I bar hop lookin for hoes, G's idea of bar hoppin's made a solid text career biting concepts.
    & it's a fact! Allen called you out so IDK why anyone thinks this faggot is deadly,
    Biters get caught eventually, we'll wait NC < ring a bell? A forum you've been banned from already.
    Don't talk bout pipe game cuz yours weak & the reason ya hoe turned to a man son,
    I gave her back Tobaccos from a simple bust down which afterwards diagnosed her w/ cervical cancer.
    But the lame'll stay by her side cuz she's the only one he could pull, shit is sad,
    So I'll help you get a grip on your emotions, once I place that worthless heart of yours in your hands.
    You're not built tough, just a frail crack head, Amen's easily killin you fiends,
    After this battle, he'll need a face lift that'll influence any gym rats body building routine.
    I'm a straight G with the hands, but got burners with the extended clips in it,
    So I'll quickly run up in G-spot n bare arms, since this pussy decided to get loose with his lips.

18, e/z..
    Greedy won 6-0

WEEK TWO PREDICTIONS

https://pa1.narvii.com/6468/ceb37dab...f0e055b_hq.gif

Bahriman Vs Joe Boston
    Bahriman is nice. wording issue here and there but hasnt lost much here. He does have two No Shows so theres a personal Joe. Joes battled 102309482309 times and still cant fix his wording but recently has been dropping some nice stuff. His week one Upset over @Barcotic better hype this man to drop fire... thats why I'm leaning towards Joe on this one

Joe 60/40

Ryno Vs Wuxia
    This could be battle of the week.. Both are dope. Ryno only in this position right now because @Unfukwitable loves to NS. but Ryno is dope. Wu is back and hasnt lost a step. His wordplay and wit is nothing to sleep on. IDK could go either way but I got Ryno edging this right now

Ryno 60/40

King Vs Slecht
    Another good match up here. Slecht loves the 1-2 shit. King is RB's Tyson right now. He does tend to get lazy and effects his verse but when hes focused no ones beating him. I got King taking this but dont sleep on Slecht. Hes sneaky

King 60/40

Hello vs Fatrick
    Hello is starting to pick it up here. Even though hes been on a long hiatus hes got the machanics. Fatty has concepts. But stretches his shit. sometimes I feel he just does this for the culture but if he stepped up a bit more and worked on his wording he could be super dope. I got HT here winning this

Hello There 70/30

Grimm Vs Networth
    Grimm had a dope battle with slecht last week. Net lost to Bahr but I thought his bar wasnt as bad as everyone claimed. Both had Andrew Luck lines but Grimms was much better tbh. I got grimm taking this

Grim 70/30

Jem Vs Pleth
    SHOW THE FUCK UP FAGGOTS

Chem Vs Echelon
    Echelon aka Sinicog is absolute trash. Cant stand his garbage. Chemist trying to chake rust but I got him taking this

Chemist 100/0

Smog Vs A disciple
    Disciple is nuts. She got a nice ass but her brain is all over the map. Smog a Vet here. this is his station when hes focused. I got him winning. Plus Ive never seen Disciple battle

Smog 100/0

Exalted Vs Plot
    This could be another BOTW contender. Ex is dope Plot is hit or miss but when he does show out its dope. I got ex taking this

70/30

TOP PUNCHES

Wuxia Vs Chemist
    Quote Originally Posted by Wuxia
    wuxia had ur milf down af, the hoe condom was small
    so i raw dogged ur burdensome alleyway it was no problem at all
    Slecht Vs Grimm
    Quote Originally Posted by Slecht
    I'll murder your whole family. They'll get buried well, with many shells.
    1st off - I'll kill your brothers, Grimm & this time...it's not a Fairy Tale.
    Grimm Vs Slecht
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimm
    Grimm getting soft? Ya might boooo ....till I break it down and shed light upon it/
    That "luck on ya side" line don't mean u out my league...its just ur cue to retire from it
    King Vs Hello There
    Quote Originally Posted by King
    Ur girl made it clear to me she hates u, flat out resents ya
    Asked me to hit u witherin' mind, n cause head trauma n dementia
    Bahriman Vs Networth
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahriman
    Nigga the glock nice so it’s on sight. Ppl won’t just think your dead..
    Last thing you’ll see is a dot Net & your fam can search your service on the internet

OUTRO
    Next weeks mag we'll have an Interview a small video mag and some other shit. Few dope sign ins this week to watch out for dont sleep. We'll have contender matches either next week or the fallowing see how everything pans out. Props to all yall who voted those who didnt im watching! and you will suffer if shit dont change. so lets get these battles finished by sunday if not before the pats game because you wont see this drunk ass hole... Fuck yall I'm goign to go write @slecht s Casket now.

PEACE

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Re: Season 29 Week One Mag - FUCK YALL

This is up yall

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Thanks, my dude. I will be providing coverage of the 1-2 Punch League in the podcast, so that should help out with any kind of video mag you have planned. You don't have to go to that extent if you don't want to, just doing a regular mag would suffice, and I'll help shoulder some of the burden of moderating the league.

Good work spree
    DamNation

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Forgot week 1 reviews but anyway good stuff looking forward to week 2 gl @Bahriman
    [url]https:

RANK #18
    Battle Record
    92-22
    Awards 75+ Wins

Dope mag @ Kill Spree

Battle Record
    86-54

Forgot week 1 reviews but anyway good stuff looking forward to week 2 gl @Bahriman
    If everyone votes on all battles they would know who won what

Battle Record
    42-28
    Awards Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 25+ Wins FL Champion

I ddont love to NS i smoke massive weed and forget .. put me in this week im bout to just drop day of from here on
    D O 0 O 0 M

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MUSIC VIDEO^

Battle Record
    5-10
    Awards No Show 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion

Goood work my brother.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

Dope shit mang
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    42-28
    Awards Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 25+ Wins FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    Dope shit mang

Fireeee!
    D O 0 O 0 M

MUSIC VIDEO^

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Unfukwitable View Post

Fireeee!
    haha ty sir.

breaking the wp out early this season
    The Last Level

HOF
    Battle Record
    19-6
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL HOF

What a farce

J/k.. good mag

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Oh hey guys!

Battle Record
    64-17

Oh hey guys!
    this guy
    The Last Level