User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: "On the Run" Instrumental Produced by LEWSHiS

Battle Record
    2-4

"On the Run" Instrumental Produced by LEWSHiS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    2-4

Re: "On the Run" Instrumental Produced by LEWSHiS

Anybody that Fucks wit this and wants to use it feel free!

Steadily Lurking

I dig this ..I can definitely hear myself tearing this track up..

Battle Record
    0-1

Lew! You know ima do that 4 u. $>

Love the production. Enhancing daily without hesitation. Although you don't Always post I notice that whenever whenever you do get into your mode and you're mode you produced some of the best music on these websites and That is why everybody remembers who you are.

Expect a lot to come