Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Showing results 61 to 75 of 125

Thread: Audio Chat

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion 25+ Wins PC HOF OM HOF

Re: Audio Chat

Think C.R.E.A.M, M-E-T-H-O-D MAN, Put 5 on it. Etc

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Wuxia
    You're a really talented writer. And I've only ever said that to Baron Mynd.

Lenox

Re: Lenox - London Transport

Quote Originally Posted by Art. View Post
    ay never knew ya did audio.

This was cool, but sounds like your whispering. are you new to audio ? and are you reading your lyrics as your rapping them? my advice would be try to memorize most of your shit. and have the pad or note as reference. otherwise you almost fall into the trap of just reading and your voice gets stuck in that monotonish place lol

i liked the lyrics though, regardless of punch lines , beat seems like something to just free verse on. I enjoyed it doe keep it up

hit my audio when ya get a chance.
    Thank u for the feedback bro I’m new to recording. I’ll take that memorizing part seriously from now on tho thank u. And sure will

- - - Updated - - -

I wasn’t tryna whisper just going with the smooth approach

Lenox

Quote Originally Posted by Wuxia View Post
    You remind me of Napoleon Da Legend. Which is a praiseworthy compliment. You should give him a listen to see what I mean. I thought the track was dope, I strictly listen to underground hip-hop so when I say your music resonated with me you have to understand I'm listening from a different perspective than most mainstream listeners. Lol. You put an EP or Album on Apple Music and I'd definitely cop it because I listen to rappers with your style alot.
    Damn thank u bro. I’ll let u know when my ep is finished and on streaming so u can cop it. That would mean a lot for sure

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

Why can’t I figure out how to embed a track lmao

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    34-10

It's rocket science. Only I know it's magic.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Lenox's Avatar
    Battle Record
    42-43
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Wuxia accepted. 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Smog View Post
    Love it actually. Love the soft melody chill vibe. The chill n just flow shit. Dope bruh
    Thank u breh

Tryna have my whole ep with this vibe

Battle Record
    42-43

Re: Mimic - Preaching: Part One

Quote Originally Posted by Soule View Post
    It's a year old lol. Stop upping old threads
    Stop deleting my posts you mod power tripping faggot. I’m giving mimic feedback

Nah fr tho. Stop telling people what the fuck to do and what to post that shit is legit annoying asf

& yea I agree with @Mimic shit was dope. @miracle drop some feed on my song when u can

Battle Record
    34-10

I'm an admin. It's literally my job. If you don't like it, log off and seek therapy. You're annoying, unstable and unreliable. It's gotten to the point where Spit doesn't even want to be your friend anymore because he's realizing you're a sociopath.

Battle Record
    42-43

I'm an admin. It's literally my job. If you don't like it, log off and seek therapy. You're annoying, unstable and unreliable. It's gotten to the point where Spit doesn't even want to be your friend anymore because he's realizing you're a sociopath.
    @God of War

Tell this mod to stop deleting posts like a power tripping little bitch.

He’s literally always telling people when and when not to post shit. It’s fucking annoying

I’ve been here for years and have NEVER had that problem till this faggot got mod powers. Unfortunately he abuses them from time to time. Pretty sad to see he has no power or say in his real life so he takes it out on the only little control he has. Which is on an Internet forum

Battle Record
    34-10

Also, that's not feedback. You said one word about the track and asked for feedback. You're an idiot.

Battle Record
    34-10

Quote Originally Posted by Lenox View Post
    @God of War

Tell this mod to stop deleting posts like a power tripping little bitch.

He’s literally always telling people when and when not to post shit. It’s fucking annoying

I’ve been here for years and have NEVER had that problem till this faggot got mod powers. Unfortunately he abuses them from time to time. Pretty sad to see he has no power or say in his real life so he takes it out on the only little control he has. Which is on an Internet forum
    I'll wait, considering he's told me to calm down every fight you've started.

Battle Record
    42-43

At least tag him when you’re talking shit and making up lies
    @$pitacular

He talking shit look at this dude hahah

- - - Updated - - -

I'll wait, considering he's told me to calm down every fight you've started.
    How bout you stop being a faggot and stop telling miracle to bump old threads. You look like a total faggot when you do shit like that

Battle Record
    34-10

Quote Originally Posted by Lenox View Post
    At least tag him when you’re talking shit and making up lies
    @$pitacular

He talking shit look at this dude hahah

- - - Updated - - -

How bout you stop being a faggot and stop telling miracle to bump old threads. You look like a total faggot when you do shit like that
    I'll wait for this too. Truth hurts, Mr. Bates.

Battle Record
    42-43

Bro said log off. Lmfao eat my fucking dick. I promise you are not special. GOW knows u act like a faggot with ur mod privileges it’s just facts

Battle Record
    34-10

And yet here I am.