User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 25

Thread: Fresh to thread

You've Earned a Custom Title! Lenox's Avatar
    Battle Record
    42-43
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Wuxia accepted. 25+ Wins

Fresh to thread

Let's cut the bullshit. I'm not even apologizing really. But I will say that what I have been doing is childish as fuck & is reflecting on my past. This is something I would do if I had joined my first few weeks.
    I'm done. We can beef but I crossed the line more than once. Bars no bullshit.

Battle Record
    42-43

Re: Fresh to thread

Battle Record
    42-43

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

tbh, you haven't grown in maturity much. a mature man would have at least elaborated on wtf he's talking about so everyone knows precisely what he is talking about instead of being all weak and subliminal with it. for shame, johnny blaze. for shame. tsk, tsk.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by whoami View Post
    tbh, you haven't grown in maturity much. a mature man would have at least elaborated on wtf he's talking about so everyone knows precisely what he is talking about instead of being all weak and subliminal with it. for shame, johnny blaze. for shame. tsk, tsk.
    He been snooping my facebook and stealing pictures so he can make stupid memes. Had to block him for a second and final time (the first time he was annoying the fuck outta me complaining about Allen Knight Bullying him)

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    He been snooping my facebook and stealing pictures so he can make stupid memes. Had to block him for a second and final time (the first time he was annoying the fuck outta me complaining about Allen Knight Bullying him)
    lol wtf. creepy stalker vibe like a mf tbh.

Battle Record
    96-70

Yeah it's pretty sad

I edited 1 picture of him (that he dropped here on RB I didn't get it from his Facebook) that I ONLY drop when he says nigga, cause I KNOW he don't say nigga in real life lol

I guess he thought my rightful posting of his memed pic somehow opened up the avenue for him to stalk me and make multiple pointless memes

lol so this dude is like 12? what a creepy little faggot.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Look at his Bert n Ernie looking ass eyebrows lmao lips looking like u freebase ur sisters Sephora lipgloss n shit
    [url]https:

Battle Record
    96-70

Quote Originally Posted by whoami View Post
    lol so this dude is like 12? what a creepy little faggot.
    that was probably from over a year ago he looks like macglovin now lmao he posted a pic its in the 1-2 roast cypher in closed battles somewhere

Battle Record
    0-1

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    Yeah it's pretty sad

I edited 1 picture of him (that he dropped here on RB I didn't get it from his Facebook) that I ONLY drop when he says nigga, cause I KNOW he don't say nigga in real life lol

I guess he thought my rightful posting of his memed pic somehow opened up the avenue for him to stalk me and make multiple pointless memes

Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kid looks he just got out of bed with Bill Cosby

lmaooo