User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 31

Thread: Creepy Thread is Creepy...What's the scariest shit you've seen online?

Coal to the furnace Cody Phoenix's Avatar
    Awards OM HOF

Creepy Thread is Creepy...What's the scariest shit you've seen online?

So much shit, idk where to begin... buuuuuuuuut I will throw this down for starters

http://www.kybalion.org/TheKybalion.pdf

The hermetic teachings of the kybalion aka the book of secrets removed from the bible thousands of years ago, I will go into a bit of detail in short... This book will change everything you think about the bible/religion and humanity in general. Funny story, some facebook rapper told me to read this 3 times in 3 months and said I'd get an invitation to something. I didn't read it, 3 weeks later I got a personal invitation to a masons lodge. Freaked me the fuh out yo. Also, If you do open the PDF find the part about the sexes of humans and money profits.

I'll throw up more later.

@Jukon @dcSENTIENT <-- INK btw (if you're alive on the boards anymore) I know you two are into this shit lol...
    Last edited by Kill The Shadow; October 17th, 2015 at 07:05 AM

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Re: Creepy Thread is Creepy...What's the scariest shit you've seen online?

I don't think anything could change how I think about religion or the bible unless it convinces me it's worse than I originally thought

I'll check this out tho I'm into scary shit

Battle Record
    5-7

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Phoenix View Post
    So much shit, idk where to begin... buuuuuuuuut I will throw this down for starters

The hermetic teachings of the kybalion aka the book of secrets removed from the bible thousands of years ago, I will go into a bit of detail in short... This book will change everything you think about the bible/religion and humanity in general. Funny story, some facebook rapper told me to read this 3 times in 3 months and said I'd get an invitation to something. I didn't read it, 3 weeks later I got a personal invitation to a masons lodge. Freaked me the fuh out yo. Also, If you do open the PDF find the part about the sexes of humans and money profits.

@Jukon @dcSENTIENT <-- INK btw (if you're alive on the boards anymore) I know you two are into this shit lol...
    so you read up on this and randomly get asked to chill with some masons?.....hmm

What about that obviously fake Book of Aliens? Had some intriguingly weird shit on there for sure.

- - - Updated - - -

Or the Law of One. http://www.lawofone.info/ This is shit is super creepy and has elements of truth within it. Some of the shit, if not most of it, is embellished for story and attention, but there are some real metaphysical and physical ideas congruent to this world and our universe that are simply undeniable. I gives me the chills every time I read more from it.

Battle Record
    0-2

ima check it out... just downloaded the pdf to my tablet..bout to head to work... gives me something to do while im there...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! yas jeshka yaaas's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-2

I am have the believe in God and only in god

Quote Originally Posted by it am jeshka View Post
    I am have the believe in God and only in god
    You should believe in me, Jessica, unless you want to end up being Fagel's anal beads.

Awards OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    I don't think anything could change how I think about religion or the bible unless it convinces me it's worse than I originally thought

I'll check this out tho I'm into scary shit
    Thoughts
    ???

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Phoenix View Post
    Thoughts
    ???
    Haven't chrcked IT out yet but when I do I'll let u know

Awards OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    Haven't chrcked IT out yet but when I do I'll let u know
    Oh, my bad.

Awards OM HOF

I'm a depressed happy cunt. Don't fuck with me. I love you, but I'm crazy.[/I]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    74-16
    Awards 50+ Wins - 50+ Wins LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Key Tourney Champion FL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by 'phX' View Post

lmao u got invited to an eyes wide shut- esque Skull n Boners orgy

tread carefully

lol jk cool post

Originally Posted by Aero
    Text day is brain food day

Awards OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Attack of the Muff View Post
    lmao u got invited to an eyes wide shut- esque Skull n Boners orgy

tread carefully

lol jk cool post
    lmao

It was this masons lodge right down the road from where I lived too, buncha old dudes in there going bukakke on a hooker I bet. Still weird, even if it was an orgy...now I regret it, fuck.

Battle Record
    74-16
    Awards 50+ Wins - 50+ Wins LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Key Tourney Champion FL HOF

my father was a worshipful master or something like that in his lodge

there was a ritual room w/ weird shit plastered all over the walls. Deitys n shit

I was soo young im only now putting things together

but that room in particular was on some Aleister Crowley type shit. ill never forget it

Originally Posted by Aero
    Text day is brain food day

Awards OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Attack of the Muff View Post
    my father was a worshipful master or something like that in his lodge

there was a ritual room w/ weird shit plastered all over the walls. Deitys n shit

I was soo young im only now putting things together

but that room in particular was on some Aleister Crowley type shit. ill never forget it
    Surprised you even got in there to see it. How'd that happen?