User Tag List

Page 42 of 98 FirstFirst ... 32 41 42 43 52 92 ... LastLast
Showing results 616 to 630 of 1460

Thread: Open Mic Chat

Re: Open Mic Chat

Been busy you can go ahead n take them down. If you want ill figure it out eventually

Coal to the furnace Cody Phoenix's Avatar
    Awards OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Skybones View Post
    Been busy you can go ahead n take them down. If you want ill figure it out eventually
    Get your links dude, you gotta keep those up lol

dont make me get them... RIP
    I'm a depressed happy cunt. Don't fuck with me. I love you, but I'm crazy.[/I]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Phoenix View Post
    What if I put like 50-100$ into my paypal account and hosted a real tournament for topical writers. Guaranteed prize at the end..

Who would compete @Emily ?
    I've asked about this, it's not the right time atm, but thanks for offering Cody.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

SirVent
    Battle Record
    13-2
    Awards PS Champion/IE Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF PC HOF SOTW

Quote Originally Posted by Skybones View Post

Closing for now. Let me know when you get them.

the theory of cause and effect is flawed,
    we expect the outcome to mirror the struggle, that's wrong.

Battle Record
    0-1
    Awards OM HOF

You machines still writing?

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Erebus View Post
    You machines still writing?
    long time no see. How are you Erebus?
    Good to see you again.

Battle Record
    0-1
    Awards OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Emily View Post
    long time no see. How are you Erebus?
    Good to see you again.
    I'd be more alright if I could figure out why my "archive" link leads to nowhere

Aye I'm all good. I ran away from the whatever the topical league is called here and forced I think Fresh to run it and no showed my NC topical title defence last time I posted anywhere

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?431265-Eth-s-Archives

Phew. Link just changed. Need to find another save place for this. Too many years of work to kill from a site deleting a thread haha.

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

I'd be more alright if I could figure out why my "archive" link leads to nowhere

Aye I'm all good. I ran away from the whatever the topical league is called here and forced I think Fresh to run it and no showed my NC topical title defence last time I posted anywhere
    And as payment for your bad fleeting ways, you've been punished by the writing gods who decided that your 'archive' now leads to no man's land.

- - - Updated - - -

It wouldnt have been deleted on purpose. Just a funny link I reckon.
    Last edited by Emily; May 17th, 2016 at 01:28 AM

Battle Record
    0-1
    Awards OM HOF

And as payment for your bad fleeting ways, you've been punished by the writing gods who decided that your 'archive' now leads to no man's land.

- - - Updated - - -

It wouldnt have been deleted on purpose. Just a funny link I reckon.
    This site has always been bizarre with it's links haha. From the archive, I've got nearly another year before I need to fire out a verse or two haha. I've never missed an age since I was 14, 10 years of writing. Fuck sake.

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

This site has always been bizarre with it's links haha. From the archive, I've got nearly another year before I need to fire out a verse or two haha. I've never missed an age since I was 14, 10 years of writing. Fuck sake.
    hope you've backed it all up on word.

Battle Record
    0-1
    Awards OM HOF

hope you've backed it all up on word.
    Nope. Will need to save it somewhere. Maybe Google Drive. I see Brick City went down which is a bit of a shocker since I only got my archive drops from there last year. Letsbeef looks fairly grim too and that had a lot and it has my backup archive.
    Last edited by Emily; May 17th, 2016 at 02:01 AM

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

Nope. Will need to save it somewhere. Maybe Google Drive. I see Brick City went down which is a bit of a shocker since I only got my archive drops from there last year. Letsbeef looks fairly grim too and that had a lot and it has my backup archive.
    Seems like time to get it all in one place Erebus. All in one place on your pc and then backed up.

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

Y'all hit that weekly challenge up. Interested to see where minds go.

Coal to the furnace Cody Phoenix's Avatar
    Awards OM HOF

holy shit

Erebus lives
    I'm a depressed happy cunt. Don't fuck with me. I love you, but I'm crazy.[/I]

SirVent
    Battle Record
    13-2
    Awards PS Champion/IE Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF PC HOF SOTW

Sounds good @Cody Phoenix

I didn't wanna freepost lol

the theory of cause and effect is flawed,
    we expect the outcome to mirror the struggle, that's wrong.