User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 58

Thread: Intro

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Re: Intro

Quote Originally Posted by TheLaw View Post
    Lol you have t been away that long. But no classes don't end til December, I think.
    Ya I was banned a few months before you and Cuba took over. Been talkin with Cuba via Skype about shit. Should be back soon I hope

You've Earned a Custom Title! The Law's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-2
    Awards OM HOF

it's really been a few months? And yeah Scotty is starting to back off a little more and let Cuba and I make decisions.

Battle Record
    0-1
    Awards OM HOF

I believe it was hvk that started it. Rule and I were the first members. I think I was pretty much done with the site after they modded me and I called it quits lol. I'd come on for a tourney now and then but I was never active anymore

He's eth on la. But I think he signed up after all the shit happened with your site and Scotty.
    Yeah I actually joined as Awali back when it was HVK run cause I saw the elevation of you lads and wanted in on it. That was 2009 I believe? They modded you in topicals even though you'd done like 2 topicals. I actually think I hated you for a bit back then cause you happily took my topical position on the site even though I was banned for "arguing with Pugz". You probably had the best system of just ignoring me when I kept having goes at you

Yeah I'm EtH on LA but I'm not really "active". I'll jump on to maybe hit the open mic when my schedule frees up. Flow, I think I remembered my first username on LA

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Good. Place has potential. Do work here, there's been about 4 tourneys finished and successful in the amount of time heat wave took to finish 2 rounds.

Battle Record
    0-2
    Awards OM HOF

We found it with one of those emails. But Cuba and I said to just
    let you have the eth account. Tbh I don't remember the name off the top of my head. I'd have to go look. It was on the s 8 or sr8 one.

I had full mod capbanilites on lb though. Although I was specific to topical, I could have done anything the other mods could.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Killing Spree View Post
    Good. Place has potential. Do work here, there's been about 4 tourneys finished and successful in the amount of time heat wave took to finish 2 rounds.
    Yeah I noticed. Ultimately I am a senior mod there with Cuba so LA is my home site. But I'll be around here as well for the tournaments, om, and competition. Battling starts to lose its excitement when you feel you can go half ass and still win.
    Last edited by The Law; September 30th, 2015 at 02:06 PM

Battle Record
    86-54

Word up son. Good shit

Battle Record
    56-25
    Awards LLL Season Champion - LLL Season Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion

Aren't those long bar sites?

Battle Record
    0-2
    Awards OM HOF

La is not a long bar site.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

I remember RULE... and the fuck was the name of that one crew, HOODRICH? Lmao

Lames... The used to suck my dick to try and join them... Man ol man, I probably still have all the messages they used to send me LMAO

Battle Record
    0-2
    Awards OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by useless View Post
    Aren't those long bar sites?
    lmfao is that Donald Trump in your avy??

SirVent
    Battle Record
    13-2
    Awards PS Champion/IE Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF PC HOF SOTW

Welcome

the theory of cause and effect is flawed,
    we expect the outcome to mirror the struggle, that's wrong.

Battle Record
    0-2
    Awards OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    I remember RULE... and the fuck was the name of that one crew, HOODRICH? Lmao

Lames... The used to suck my dick to try and join them... Man ol man, I probably still have all the messages they used to send me LMAO
    and yeah I think it was hoodirch or hoodrich all stars... Something along those lines.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Rule was a cool dude... Probably one of the better punchers on LB at the time...

I haven't been on there since beating PULSE back in like 2009 or 10'ish and a few other heads.

Battle Record
    0-2
    Awards OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    Rule was a cool dude... Probably one of the better punchers on LB at the time...

I haven't been on there since beating PULSE back in like 2009 or 10'ish and a few other heads.
    Yeah Rule is cool. Probably one of the select few over there now that I respect.
    But TBH, I think I finally became a good writer after i left that place.

It became whoever could have the most multi's and weird wordplay within the longest run on sentence. lmao

Battle Record
    51-15

Yeah Rule is cool. Probably one of the select few over there now that I respect.
    But TBH, I think I finally became a good writer after i left that place.

It became whoever could have the most multi's and weird wordplay within the longest run on sentence. lmao
    forced multis at that

and word @ stretched word plays

them dudes would break a word up till they created a new word out of it LMAO

like WTF?

weird