Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 19 of 19

Thread: Killing spree vs nott- KS WINS

Battle Record
    104-7
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins

Re: Killing spree vs notti[open for votes]

I got that heat forum. Clean'm up & Move'm. I've always felt u was wack bro
    & W/the proof above^^.. i guess my MOD position aint the only way I've helped ya W/battles
    This was a cool punch
    get ya life took from this right hook, the wins i rope in? u bound to choke
    for this I'll hit W/the overhand,knot..& wen u wake? one of those'll be around ya throat
    decent
    beef'n Hush proved u vagina. he told u his Streets knowin u isnt temptin shit
    cos You'll get smacked up @ Vixen,...& treated like any other Ill tempered Bitch!
    this was an okay punch
    & speakin of bitches, I been slammin yours. she gave me the head quick
    Ironic she's ya WCW, cos within a week I Power bombed that hoe to my Reject List
    Haha cool concept
    plus We know u bend over for ya crew, & sayin they'll back U? was meant in time
    cos when i put the pump to ya front? I'll wait till they behind you, to catch ya spine
    Not feeling it
    Testin spree? im catch Z's, punch yea chest till u defeated & gone
    funny how W/ every breath you swear ya Bars are ill while voters jus read'm & yawn
    decent
    went from shakin rust to a tough clown, catchin bodies? u lyin dude
    now u know im Not a joke, & after this? thats how this site'll be describing you
    Nice closer

Vs.

You talkin weight? OK cool, where them bricks at, you betta run it bro
    Cuz for them keys
    these bullets'll hit that accordion, he'll end up stretched OUT like one of those
    Nice Flip on the concept
    NO killing spree, only interested in killing spree... what if he run instead?
    Then its code word shoppin spree... That mean its money on his head
    this was good
    I kick that new shit, fresh punches that keep these voters sayin my name
    All you do is kick flips, that'd put every pro skate boarder to shame
    Nah not feeling this one
    I ain't wit the kiddy shit, disrespect n its war, believe me your not winnin
    One call n i'll getcha beyblades n still have the pull to leave your TOP spinnin
    lol nice
    You ugly as a muh fucka, and ya verses are even more trash, no threat from this rascal
    Always tryna pic battle... But if the dope heads were still here no one would pick you to battle
    Not feeling this one
    You wack as fuck n carry yaself like a vet, a lame, who never get in them draws
    But I'm sippin my tea... these punches'll have you sippin ya food thru a straw
    Ehhh decent
    Keep playin wit fire, wen I combust shots, gotta pay to live... this guys stipulation
    I need WHATEVER he hazardous strap gon put his life in THAT type of situation
    lol cool

This was a close battle and could really swing either way

Vote.....KS

I though his edged it out barley.

- - - Updated - - -

4-2 Can we get more votes please

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

& W/the proof above^^.. i guess my MOD position aint the only way I've helped ya W/battles
    this was decent
    for this I'll hit W/the overhand,knot..& wen u wake? one of those'll be around ya throat
    light
    cos You'll get smacked up @ Vixen,...& treated like any other Ill tempered Bitch!
    not feelin
    Ironic she's ya WCW, cos within a week I Power bombed that hoe to my Reject List
    ok
    cos when i put the pump to ya front? I'll wait till they behind you, to catch ya spine
    nahh
    funny how W/ every breath you swear ya Bars are ill while voters jus read'm & yawn
    not feelin
    now u know im Not a joke, & after this? thats how this site'll be describing you
    really soft and obvious flip

vs

Cuz for them keys
    these bullets'll hit that accordion, he'll end up stretched OUT like one of those
    this was ok
    nahh
    this was ok
    One call n i'll getcha beyblades n still have the pull to leave your TOP spinnin
    I fucks with this
    You ugly as a muh fucka, and ya verses are even more trash, no threat from this rascal
    Always tryna pic battle... But if the dope heads were still here no one would pick you to battle
    nah
    not feelin
    Keep playin wit fire, wen I combust shots, gotta pay to live... this guys stipulation
    I need WHATEVER he hazardous strap gon put his life in THAT type of situation `
    This was cool

Close battle but I've got Notti taking this one with just a couple lines that stood out more. PRetty even in quotes so it's a tough call but yeah I've got notti here.

v/Notti

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

aight
    ehhh wordin was off but light
    aight not feelin the wording again but concept went in
    lmao
    naw old concepts and didnt hit hard
    again old concept. didnt feel this jawn.
    another played concept that didnt sting imo.

vs

Cuz for them keys
    aight hit but played.
    weak hit
    lol aight
    aight hit
    not feelin this punch
    felt this was filler bar tbh
    BLLAKOWW!!!

felt this was going to be close while reading notti verse but he sealed it with a slick body bag shot. both had some played material and some bars that were on their way but get derailed by wording. seen better from KS and didnt know what to expect from notti but this battle had potential.

v. notti

Battle Record
    56-25
    Awards LLL Season Champion - LLL Season Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion

--- good personal...over worded but aite..............
    --- obv np...decent......................
    --- u kinda fucked this up by putting & behind vixen but if I fix it in my head and read it how its supposed to be its good.................
    --- I'm surprised I haven't seen this concept more, I liked the execution of this. Good line..............
    --- wasn't feeln this..................
    --- nahhh...................
    --- cool..................

Vs.

Cuz for them keys
    --- I sweartagod I just seen this wp somewhere. Maybe @ nc...idk. Anyway its nice....
    --- seen a lot of shopping spree lines, hell I used one against him a while back but I like this flip...............
    --- I like the concept but the flip coulda been harsher.....aite tho................
    --- nah seen this too much...esp when beyblades was popular lol this shit a throw back...............
    --- ehhh...................
    --- ehhh...................
    --- nice wp but u fucked it up with ur wording.............

Overall: damn, I thought notti was gonna take it when i started his verse but it fell off hard...spree fell off for a couple lines but his closer saved him...notti closer was a good wp the wording threw it off. This is close af, evident from the votes. I'm having a tuff time picking at winner. At first I was gonna vote ks cuz notti verse fell off, but really ks had two bad lines at the end of his verse too. After rereading my initial decision was the right one. Killing spree got it, notti had too many played concepts for my liking.

V. Killing Spree