User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 26

Thread: So it's been years since I've shown my face around here.....totally different person these days! lol

INNOCENCE IS BLISS!!! babytori489's Avatar
    Battle Record
    5-9

So it's been years since I've shown my face around here.....totally different person these days! lol

Hard work and much dedication!
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Last edited by babytori489; April 27th, 2015 at 09:43 PM
    IM FRESHA THAN A MUFUCKA,YEA IM A MUFUCKA

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    5-9

Re: So it's been years since I've shown my face around here.....totally different person these days! lol

More

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    5-9

Re: So it's been years since I've shown my face around here.....totally different person these days! lol

Last edited by babytori489; April 27th, 2015 at 10:07 PM

The Light of Truth Father Lewis's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-1

While I still think you could improve on your colloquialisms, I do give you credit on the weight loss. I myself dropped 40 lbs in a year a while back so I know the struggle. Well done.

Credit to Bstill for Space Loaf.

Greedy is gay as fuck, dick is his life.

Battle Record
    5-9

Yeah, it's been a long 2 years. But thank you!

Battle Record
    0-1

No offence you not all that but nice pics
    By the way nice to meet u

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Lmao
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Battle Record
    5-9

Quote Originally Posted by Boss lady View Post
    No offence you not all that but nice pics
    By the way nice to meet u
    Lol yeah...women who like to tear other women down. These days, I feel GREAT about myself and to ME I look great and am great. But thank you for your opinion. Nice to meet you, too. lol.
    Last edited by babytori489; April 28th, 2015 at 04:29 PM

Battle Record
    57-8
    Awards Karaoke Champion 50+ Wins SOTW

sooo.. many.. photos..

Actually solid work on the weight loss. You look all good.. Probably need to keep snapping pics couple look like you werent ready and it looks like you selfied them so i dont know how that works. The key to a good photoshoot is to take excess pictures and then pick your favorites n delete the rest.
    MoistPuss'
    Smoother than smooth

You know. You know. Cause when you know, you know. You Know.

The mind without a brain
    \i/

Battle Record
    5-9

Quote Originally Posted by it's Moist View Post
    sooo.. many.. photos..

Actually solid work on the weight loss. You look all good.. Probably need to keep snapping pics couple look like you werent ready and it looks like you selfied them so i dont know how that works. The key to a good photoshoot is to take excess pictures and then pick your favorites n delete the rest.
    Lol thank you. I will certainly take your advice on selecting the perfect selfies lmbo. But thanks

Battle Record
    0-1

Welcome and thanks

Battle Record
    74-16
    Awards 50+ Wins - 50+ Wins LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Key Tourney Champion FL HOF

Damn props on the weight loss, yo

- - - Updated - - -

I just dropped 30 pds myself

- - - Updated - - -

Why u cut c murder out the first pic tho

^_^

Originally Posted by Aero
    Text day is brain food day

Battle Record
    5-9

Quote Originally Posted by MUFF View Post
    Damn props on the weight loss, yo

- - - Updated - - -

I just dropped 30 pds myself

- - - Updated - - -

Why u cut c murder out the first pic tho

^_^
    Congrats on yours as well muff!!! Lmbo c murder. Hahaha, just some wiz Khalifa look a like I decided to snap a photo with in my lol. But thank you!!!!

Battle Record
    74-16
    Awards 50+ Wins - 50+ Wins LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Key Tourney Champion FL HOF

No doubt

Originally Posted by Aero
    Text day is brain food day

Battle Record
    26-5

props on the weight loss