Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW

Semi-Finals Mag

http://rapbattles.com/forum/Leagues&...L/LLL-Logo.png

Season 18
    Round 3 Magazine

Intro

I'm a bit disappointed in the bars that were dropped in Week 2. Not sure if you guys are burnt out or underestimating your opponents and waiting to drop fire in the Semi's & Final. Ya'll gotta step this shit up if you want to get there. It's been one hell of a Season and it's only fitting to have an even better Playoff race. With that in mind, imma leave you with this...

[youtube]OKHPfsxz2eY[/youtube]

Round 2 Reviews

Letterman vs Dark Matter

Dark Matter
    [quote] One punch & you’ll Acre bleed, then I’m bangin the shotty…
    N’ the Louisiana Purchase the perfect place for hangin your body
    Ya girl's reached her limit w/ you, the cold shoulder is locked
    But when I have her reachin her Limb it’s to bend over for cock
    The Morgue is quick to deliver, it takes 2 clicks w/the trigger
    ….To have you leavin Entrees like you didn’t finish your dinner
    My Technique is dope, no one respects this tall, bitch poser..
    When your approach Turnstile into a bunch of Bars we all skip over
    Originally Posted by Letterman
    Just realized Fresh called me low tier. Ouch...
    Ya lines’r alllll Played, so it’s Ironic Fresh said ya wack & ya tier is low
    Cuz the shit Centenary verse reflects concepts from that many years ago
    Nice win last week, but here you’ll get hit w/ loud fists or trapped in a vice
    Congrats on Retiring Packed…now you can get ya shit & bounce quick on Saturday night
    Geek! Collared shirt wearin faggot, this thot runs soft
    Ya never seen w/ a tool, Button a fit of rage you may Pop One Off
    Opener was meh, conceptually ok but just didn’t come together as well as it could have. Bend over for cock was whack IMO, too generic. Finish your dinner was very basic as well. Turnstile was an alright concept but again just was not executed as well as it could have been. Centenary was set up nicely, but the punch was meh. Retiring Packed was a let down (no pun intended).

Letterman
    Originally Posted by Dark Matter
    I almost won the Mega Millions, too....just needed 6 numbers.
    Originally Posted by Dark Matter
    I have eyes and can see straight as well as many other directions.
    False...

Gal's gone downhill since Barcotic. His skill couldn't remain valid
    Your career's been going in one direction so long, u could stand in Zayn Malik
    U got historic bars for a old guy, but if ur young don't get weary, kid
    Doesn't matter what dark age is, all his concepts date back to that period
    He gets no pussy from his hoe. She's kept it tucked for a while
    The way she hides the box could make her a suspect in the Hernandez Trial
    Gal used to be good. Now you've been left so far behind, u should see dust
    But i'd never berate you, cuz those below average bars make you more of a D+
    U win with weak verses. Something u can't deny clown
    So if your AIM is off, it's until the voting ring speculations die down
    I pull bad bitches. Gal got the unwanted, bad built type hoes
    Model chicks tell u bye, son.. so he's stuck with bitches shaped like those
    Mega millions story made me hate you. Bullets wont spare ur life
    So RB when you see a million air, Gal's about to be living in paradise
    Initially when I read your opener I had no clue who the fuck Zayn Malik was, and then I seen all the FB shit and it came together. I actually liked Dark Age as it came together quite smooth. Hernandez trial was whack. D+ was decent conceptually but was executed a bit too loosely IMO. AIM is off actually got me to chuckle although it wasn’t the hardest hitting. Last two bars just weren’t there.
    I got Letterman taking this whereas majority of the voters gave it to Dark Matter. I’ll admit DM had the better concepts but the execution lacked repeatedly line after line. Not a great battle from either stand point as both have dropped far better material before.

Winner: Dark Matter

Barcotic vs Mimic

Barcotic
    u'll get broken teeth for provokin me, then go to sleep quick
    or experience blood loss followed by a headache when I throw anemic
    K the fuck O'ed in 3 hits for goin toe to toe w/ these fists
    u did zig zag ur way here tho, ILL must've been smokin mean piff
    compete for gold? great, u'll meet the sole & the gravel
    I'm a wolf, ur a common deer n I'll take complete control of the battle
    ur ex girlfriend was a heavy cunt, but I had plenty fun inside
    I wouldn't be shocked to see a bitch u merry-go-round n give everyone a ride
    she'd be twice the slob. unlike u, ur wife is not petite
    I'm talkin so much fat per roll, u'd think suge knight just got released
    mike is droppin heat. cook me? it's not even like u COULD be kid
    ur what the game used to be, AFL tournament is what u should be in
    out the closet's where u'll deploy soon or there'll be no joy to ur life
    u probably serve ale at parties n keep eyes on all the little boys u invite
    ur chances just increased holmes, the streets know ur gay
    & basically the only way to dethrone is to take every D thrown ur way
    Throw anemic was slick, ILL must’ve been smoking mean piff and common deer were meh. Merry-go-round could have been tightened up a bit. Suge Knight just didn’t connect IMO, very generic. AFL Tournament was harsh. Serve ale could have been a bit more effective than it was. Dethrone was just gross, but you made your point.

Mimic
    Threw weed in the mag like ur a street fiend? fuck this emotional queen,
    Sofa acting out, u'll see more bodies piled up than the F.R.I.E.N.D.S opening scene.
    U aint proving thug status bitch, ALL OG's know ur holdin' no importance,
    tht vid wuldn't even put a dollar in a guitar case w/ tht weak ass Street performance.
    So stop flexing. One haymaker is all it'd take to snap this frail thing,
    that body comes adapted w/ so many Chicken Joints it could rival Gustavo Fring.
    Making out like ur the dopest here yet every vet knows ur the whackest fuck,
    so ONLY part of me thats really into you Bar, strictly starts from the wrist up.
    Fucking virgin. It's true any chick u hook up with are all jezzys,
    had so many doors shut in ur face, It'd revolutionize Five Nights At Freddy's.
    My wins aren't ever questionable, off that hiatus to bring disaster nd fear,
    so I'll quick fire rounds so much this fag'll think he's quiz master of the year.
    The Mag said I'd get killed? yeh those shots aint enough to pull a sicky,
    cuz why would I try Escaping Hell when ur more of a frail faggot than Little Nicky.
    You rode vets all the way to playoffs; suckin' up to Murda, Allen & $pits,
    U'd even be Goblin King.. not for votes but ur just the typa creep tht'd kidnap kids.
    Did you really use a Friends line? Outdated af. Street performance was whack. Gustavo Fring had me scratching my head a bit… Whackest fuck was a decent set up but the follow through was horrid. Five nights at Freddy wasn’t a bad concept but was executed poorly. Quiz Master of the year??? Did you really use a Little Nicky line too? Closer was set up ok but again, the follow through just completely fell apart.

There’s no question that Barcotic took this but honestly, not in the dominating fashion that I expected. I’m a bit appalled that Mimic used 2 VERY VERY outdated lines especially with Semi-Finals being up for grabs. I remember a point in time when Mimic was a beast, now the dude is just…. Mediocre at best.

Winner: Barcotic

Amen vs Smog

Smog
    Amen aka sicc aka everybody y'all already know

He works fa the Gov.....

..n said he'd have my license snatched fa drivin while textin a rap..
    Daawg, no need to explain ur career....to us ur just a professional rat..
    Pay attention, this ain't a popularity contest so FUCK ya gay intentions
    I'm here to count bodies.. He's mo concerned with how many times a day he's mentioned..
    I'll bang ya boo proper,any problems n u can catch a beatin fa real..
    So we'll see a happy lady 'n a wrecked sicc'.. But not from pukin after eatin a meal
    So many names I can't resist to clown them son..
    So Look.. I'll punch Amen-till issues occur.. N hes diagnosed wit Down syndrome..
    ya girl heard about this murderous D n jumped fa joy wit a mean vertical leap
    Cuz when it comes ridin it his horizontal she's laid out flat...not a word or a peep
    This is cut throat, don't spit them corny truck jokes, there no threat
    Bro, I wrote ya death in my TRAILER with the refer runnin, fuuck yo...that's no sweat
    Professional rat was actually a bit funny given the setup. Gay intentions was a bit ruthless. Eatin a meal, Down Syndrome, vertical leap and no sweat were literally whack af.

Amen
    Fresh vs King Gaunlet VI Round 1
    Your forces are weak, you don't stand a chance.. So you're lacking the 'might'
    The only time we hear a decent bar, king.. is when your making up for having no bite
    Smog vs The Real Spit LLL Playoffs Round 1
    FOH..u couldn't clash wit Mike so u quit like a faggot right?
    even started to label bar, king.. Just Based off 'UR'verses not having byte..
    Mannnn listen…

You’ve shown signs of improvement, but still wack; it’s pitiful b,
    Just cause all of your feed reads “Bring fresh concepts”, we don’t mean literally.
    Dawg your weak, I’ll maul this geek when the sawd off speak,
    So retire the shit talk early ‘cuz I’ll even end that career of yours; hauling beef.
    I was GONE last week – beatin $pit? IK this dudes flattered,
    The difference is; Amiable, while you can’t drop bars in a harsh or rude manner.
    Soft pussy. Fuck ya’ gun talk, son walk before the heat spits,
    Cuz bullets’ll fly & so will pigs if you can drop something remotely close to decent.
    Ya flows get eaten – Smogs a beast? Kid ya rhyme the wackest,
    & judgin ya’ skin complexion, a little light works enough to burn this albino faggot.
    My lines are havoc, ya’ losing, so ensure you’ve said good bye!
    Cuz Smog’s on his way out quick & easy, it’ll revolutionize new industrial exit signs.
    Opener was slick and funny af. Haulin beef and harsh or rude matter were set up decently but the follow through lacked. Bullets & pigs fly as alright. Albino faggot and industrial exit signs were whack af IMO.

Despite the votes, I actually had this pretty close. Both started swinging heavy then died down rather quickly. I think I may have edged this in favor of Smog by a hair as his first two bars were gritty and ruthless as fuck. Amen’s opener was the same way but his other bars fell short. Considering Semi’s are up for grab, I expected the aggressive bars to sustain throughout but that just wasn’t the case here.

Winner: Amen

Fresh vs Greedy

Greedy
    I'm pissed...I said I wanted a war, but ILL keeps giving you geeks ta me
    N after reading Fresh's last Versailles knew peace's something I'd rip him to easily
    I disfigure n maim cats. see the thing is to aim at ya face when the rifles shooting
    Slugs' ll hit with so much power, Point ur wake will have a slide show as your final viewing
    That old fashion style you got is just proving ya lame and ya dumb wack
    All those god awful lines r stretched and outdated, i thought Coogi was making a comeback
    Only degrees u have are from niggas burning u...even newbs do it some times
    But who needs a Higher education...when Angelou just schooled you in front lines
    After u bang ur wife, she stays the night at my spot, so I can dog that freak
    she says fuckn u leaves her upset.. n she feels like she voted for Smog last week
    Opening bar was ok, wasn’t necessarily feeling “versailles” but it did have a connection. Power point was executed nicely but didn’t hit as hard as it could have. Coogi just wasn’t there IMO. I seen the high education bar as being a filler tbh, and for some reason… I laughed at the closer although it wasn’t dope at all.

Fresh
    w/ snatch he's a rookie, no bitch'll spread for him n rape is one hell of a stigma
    When a real proprietor pussy I own that shit but my halligan bar is derived from charisma
    We can throw down if you want, but beware cause w/ the hands I'ma legend
    And I'd recommend this little faggot bring a battery won't be lasting a second
    Beatin me? There isn't a hope, this a slippery slope but I'm coastin
    I'll cause u to spin outta control like a driftwood, n then I'll dump ur body in the ocean
    People agree u should quit breathin, ur hated for dumb shit u pull so how's it feel son?
    I'm commended for my stroke of genius, but we all wish you'd die from a real one
    You aren't funny so quit trying.. If u relied on the shit you'd be instantly broke
    For Ur comedic attempts we don't have a laugh-in stock... But you'll always be considered a joke
    Opener was wordy af and took away the zing. I feel like there were words missing from the battery line as it just came off like something was missing. Driftwood was coming together up until that point and then it took a quick sway IMO. Stroke of genius was alright conceptually but the execution just wasn’t there.

Overall, very disappointing showing for both. There’s no doubt that Greedy edged this but honestly, not by much. Both verses were below par if you ask me and Greedy better step it up next week if he wants to be in the Finals.

Winner: Greedy

Battle Record
    124-23

Re: Semi-Finals Mag

LLL Season 18 - Playoff Bracket
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/Leagues&.../LLL/Semis.png

Semi-Final Predictions

Amen vs Greedy
    If both of these guys are able to come out swinging and keep their punches coming, this could be a dope one. Everybody knows Greedy is going to come with the wordplays for days. Amen needs to bring some ruthless aggression if he wants to side step Greedy and secure his place in the Finals. I've got this being rather close based on their showing last week but I may have to edge this to Greedy although I wasn't feeling his shit against Fresh.

ILL's Prediction: Greedy 55/45

Barcotic vs Dark Matter
    These two find themselves going at it again and Barcotic better bring the heat if he wants to get to the finals. It was evident in their Spotlight battle, DM has MassAKer on his dick like none other and essentially starts this week in the hole by 1-2 votes depending on Greedy's vote (yes, I'm throwing Greedy's in the Name / Voting Ring hat). Ya'll got the ability to make this dope as well, but ya'll gotta step that shit up and bring that fire.

ILL's Prediction: Barcotic 60/40

WTF Moments of the Week

WTF @ Not N Nice coming out of no where and voting for Mimic
    WTF @ all of the generic ass punches last week in damn near every battle
    WTF @ Letterman arguably getting robbed against Dark Matter
    WTF @ me even having to insinuate that Letterman got robbed
    WTF @ everyone panties in a bunch of lack of votes, when we got votes
    WTF @ NC wanting to post a NBL revival thread here when they're going into Week 8
    WTF @ me having to dedicate Kendrick's Control verse at ya'll asses

Battle Record
    124-23

Keeping it straight to the point....

Add & Follow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ·
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

dope mag as always good luck to the semi finalists u all suck lol
    [url]https:

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

wtf, do not post anything advertising the dead ass nbl

accossiate w/ such n become such, fuck all that noise

dope mag, let's get it

You've Earned a Custom Title! Aero's Avatar
    Battle Record
    16-8
    Awards LLL Champion

I told yall Letterman was robbed

Originally Posted by Aero
    I'll grip the burner, act tough for your folks I'll commit the murders
    Open your mouth & it's BUCK! Ya parents get wings too, that's Timmy Turner

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

because ILLunatic says so?

dang

u must be right

You've Earned a Custom Title! Aero's Avatar
    Battle Record
    16-8
    Awards LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Barcotic View Post
    because ILLunatic says so?

dang

u must be right
    Yes.

Originally Posted by Aero
    I'll grip the burner, act tough for your folks I'll commit the murders
    Open your mouth & it's BUCK! Ya parents get wings too, that's Timmy Turner

Young Simba
    Battle Record
    106-57
    Awards 100+ Wins LLL Season Champion 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion

Dope mag Ill

Cosmic thought projection Mimic's Avatar
    Battle Record
    60-35
    Awards FL Tournament Winner 50+ Wins Haiku Champion LLL HOF

Yo Ill you need to chill lol.. like you have a vendetta against me or something
    I make the type of pieces that make Jesus say God damn - Cole

Battle Record
    0-100

Greedy will vote for Barcotic, no matter what.

Has he voted against him at all, this season? IDK, lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Decent MAG. About to record my video real quick and upload. Maybe you can add it to the end of your mag, @ILLunatic
    Name Br&nd

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

I have voted against him faggor. And u worried about the wrong battle. You be swaying for the one you are in. You'll need it.
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Battle Record
    0-100

Lmfaoooo

We'll just have to see about that, Angelou.
    Name Br&nd

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

There will be nothing to see. So start swaying for the battle you're in. YOU ARE GOING TO NEED IT
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Battle Record
    0-100

Quote Originally Posted by παmε View Post
    Lmfaoooo

We'll just have to see about that, Angelou.
    This.
    Name Br&nd