User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who is going on to the Finals?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Amen

0 0%
  • Greedy

5 100.00%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: Semi-Finals : Amen vs Greedy (Greedy Wins)

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW

Semi-Finals : Amen vs Greedy (Greedy Wins)

LLL
    Season 18 Playoffs

Deadlines
    Check-Ins: Tuesday by 11:59 PM EST
    Verses: Thursday by 11:59 PM EST
    Voting: Saturday by 11:59 PM EST

Line Requirements
    Semi-Finals & Finals: 16-20

Blind Posting & Voting
    Once all competitors have successfully checked into their battle, I will inform you that the thread is Ready for Blind Drops. After that post is up, all you have to do is post your verse into the thread and it will automatically be hidden

When all of the verses are submitted, I will then reveal the verses and open the battle for Votes

Voting will work the same way as they will not be seen until after the Voting Deadline has been reached

Line Limits
    Either agree in the Check-Ins, or match whoever drops first
    If your opponent drops first, you must match their lines or it will be considered a forfeit
    If the line limit has not been agreed nor neither competitor has dropped within 24 hours of the deadline, both will be required to post 14 by default. This is being implemented so that we do not have people dropping a lot of lines last minute and then expecting their opponent to match. Agree on the limit, drop first or go the default limit.

No Show Semi-Finals / Finals
    Banned from ALL future Leagues & Tournaments

Voting Requirements
    You are required to vote on EVERY battle during Playoffs
    Failure to meet Voting Requirements will result in vote deductions
    You will also receive a Lazy Voter Award

Extension Request
    Last minute extension request will not be tolerated!
    All Extension Request must be submitted no later than 24 hours before deadline.
    If your opponent has already dropped their verse, they can either accept or deny your request.
    If your opponent has not dropped their verse, both will be granted extension IF your opponent agrees.

Pic Battle Option
    If you want to do a pic battle, you and your opponent must agree in the check-ins

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Re: Semi-Finals : Amen vs Greedy

Yerp.

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

jacking my flows, Nigga au contraire
    I was selling blow since 12 yrs old, my dear
    bust the calico to let em know I'm here
    choppas in the trunk of ever auto I steer
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Testing

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Boston View Post
    yeah I lifted weights cuz fuck I didn't wanna be all skinny n shit I was at like 165.
    Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    Yea, 165 was my weight as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Great Father View Post
    I haven't, but did try the green-label Rebel IPA. Tasty and great with steak
    Yea, funny you mention that. Tried it at a steak house over the weekend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Matter View Post
    going to see Fast 7, bro
    Got my tickets a few days ago..
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Boston View Post
    Tarnished ass gold go clean that fucking shit
    Quote Originally Posted by Cred View Post
    Lmao @ not knowing what rose gold is.
    I use to have tht some Jesus head piece backkkkkkkkkkkk in the day.

all you do is 1up shit like a faggit, n run ya mouth here
    niggas said theres life on Mars, n u bragged about ur weed connect and summer house there
    This pathological lying shit is getting bad.... u need serious help, b
    u stitched enuf fabrications to make the next outfit u wear in a selfie
    No one'll validate u. Fag we hate u and mean this shit, Queen
    lol at needing a sure rinse, when you been washed up since season 16

Quote Originally Posted by Aero View Post
    @Obnoxious let's write a verse for your opponent, I got some concepts
    ur death'll be short, u should accept the support of ya peers n it's clear
    Aer' supplyin ur lines woulda breathed life into that corpse you swears a career
    ill slay this bum and every alias he has when i spray this gun
    It'll only take one bullet to nick Name for D.O.A to be his latest one
    wk14 I put my foot in ya ass, u just blamed it on the reefer and clowned a bit
    Idgaf if you was Hymen..but I really need my left sneaker from out of it.
    I won't question the times u talked shit cause a full clip is the answer
    you dug this grave..I'll just throw dirt on ya, Name and you'll wish it was slander
    Bein better at text than sex is why ur wife is in bed w/a goon
    Your deceased to amaze her, and killed the relationship instead of the poon
    ya bitch about yo kick you out, cuz you been on this site forever
    But u can sleep in ur talents room for improvement until you get your life together
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Allen Knight vs Barcotic LLL Champ Match Week 13
    im doin drive-bys on ur crew, this semi is all game
    leave u & ur fuckin Pallet up when i dump something heavy in ya'll frames
    Greedy's feed in his vote on Allen's Bar
    NICE SHIT RIGHT HERE
    Greedy vs Joe Boston LLL Playoffs Rnd# 1
    U lame clown, we from the same town but u aint respected in the valley of bosses
    If I'm EVER being a pallets to suggest you that u use some to carry ya losses

Listen...

This beatin'll be ruthless, a couple jabs, haymakers & after dawg I'ma slam ya,
    Then have a doctor feeding youtubes, which he'd avoid at all cost; just to stay off of a camera.
    Scared bitch, too shook to expose ya features? Which's why we label ya weaker,
    The voters much rather epic battle, but this corny faggot isn't capable of producing either.
    Greedy don't want to shoot the 5 cuz Amen'll easily check you with fist kid,
    RB'll witness a single Shot Put this retard in line for a gold medal at the special Olympics.
    Pallet's no coincidence BITER! Isn't the 1st time & pretending queer is nonsense,
    Shit; I bar hop lookin for hoes, G's idea of bar hoppin's made a solid text career biting concepts.
    & it's a fact! Allen called you out so IDK why anyone thinks this faggot is deadly,
    Biters get caught eventually, we'll wait NC < ring a bell? A forum you've been banned from already.
    Don't talk bout pipe game cuz yours weak & the reason ya hoe turned to a man son,
    I gave her back Tobaccos from a simple bust down which afterwards diagnosed her w/ cervical cancer.
    But the lame'll stay by her side cuz she's the only one he could pull, shit is sad,
    So I'll help you get a grip on your emotions, once I place that worthless heart of yours in your hands.
    You're not built tough, just a frail crack head, Amen's easily killin you fiends,
    After this battle, he'll need a face lift that'll influence any gym rats body building routine.
    I'm a straight G with the hands, but got burners with the extended clips in it,
    So I'll quickly run up in G-spot n bare arms, since this pussy decided to get loose with his lips.

18, e/z...

Battle Record
    124-23

Re: Semi-Finals : Amen vs Greedy (Under Review)

Amen starts 2 votes in the hole due to the dirty move pulled. Quote has been removed, voting proceed.

Add & Follow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ·
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Re: Semi-Finals : Amen vs Greedy (Open for Votes)

this battle was nice af

greedy went in, amen did too n wasn't far behind

greedy's opener was rofl
    fabrications was rofl worthy as well, 2 dope personals to open
    nick name was nice
    hymen hit
    deceased to amaze her was ok

a sure rinse n room for improvement were played, didn't like dirt on ya name

vs

feeding youtubes was dope
    epic battle was nice
    shot put was nice
    bar hoppin was dope, strong personal

NC n face lift were played, not feeling tobaccos or grip on ur emotions, G spot was weak

so ya, for the most part u both went in, dope battle

I got greedy by a quote, n his wording seemed a little smoother than amen's tbh, little more impact

v/greedy

Battle Record
    124-23

1 vote received

Add & Follow

·

You've Earned a Custom Title! Donald Trump's Avatar
    Battle Record
    162-14
    Awards 150+ Wins FL Tournament Winner PC HOF FL Champion

niggas said theres life on Mars, n u bragged about ur weed connect and summer house there
    Aer' supplyin ur lines woulda breathed life into that corpse you swears a career
    you dug this grave..I'll just throw dirt on ya, Name and you'll wish it was slander

Vs

Then have a doctor feeding youtubes, which he'd avoid at all cost; just to stay off of a camera
    RB'll witness a single Shot Put this retard in line for a gold medal at the special Olympics.
    & it's a fact! Allen called you out so IDK why anyone thinks this faggot is deadly,
    Biters get caught eventually, we'll wait NC < ring a bell? A forum you've been banned from already.
    You're not built tough, just a frail crack head, Amen's easily killin you fiends,
    After this battle, he'll need a face lift that'll influence any gym rats body building routine.

Felt greedy was smooth with his verse, came in with no wordplay some creative punches and a solid flow, amen went straight for the jugular with a ton of personals and a good flow as well. Guess this one came down to personal preference I was really feeling greedy a verse felt he went on like a 3 bar run with sickness. He had some misses the selfie line and room for improvement were weak af to me. Amen had some cool oersonals but I didn't like the punches he had mixed in there, the bar hop didn't work for me, wasn't feeling the tobacco and the g spot one was lol but in a corny way. My vote here goes to greedy I felt he had the better verse

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Greedy

lol good humor factor tied into a slight personal

lol good flip

cool personal hit

good wordplay good flip

ok

lol good wordplay

good nameplay flip

lol

But u can sleep in ur talents room for improvement until you get your life together
    lol

Amen

Then have a doctor feeding youtubes, which he'd avoid at all cost; just to stay off of a camera.
    lmfao good personal shot and wordplay flip

The voters much rather epic battle, but this corny faggot isn't capable of producing either.
    lol good wordplay another good personal

played as far as the concept goes on the finisher I wasn't feeling how u displayed the execution of it

Pallet's no coincidence BITER! Isn't the 1st time & pretending queer is nonsense,
    Shit; I bar hop lookin for hoes, G's idea of bar hoppin's made a solid text career biting concepts.
    ok good personal shot but the barhoppin flip is played

nice personal

Don't talk bout pipe game cuz yours weak & the reason ya hoe turned to a man son,
    I gave her back Tobaccos from a simple bust down which afterwards diagnosed her w/ cervical cancer.
    good attempt on the wordplay the finisher bar was kind of stretched and wordy though

But the lame'll stay by her side cuz she's the only one he could pull, shit is sad,
    So I'll help you get a grip on your emotions, once I place that worthless heart of yours in your hands.
    played concept

lol direct hit nice flip

So I'll quickly run up in G-spot n bare arms, since this pussy decided to get loose with his lips.
    nah

Greedy funny opener. The 2nd bar fabrication line was a good flip. sure rinse washed up since season 16 was good personal shot. Aer supplyin was good. lol Hymen was cool. dirt on ya name was cool. closer was cool. Amen good personal shots first two bars lmao. NC ring a bell was a good personal. face lift was cool. I felt greedy was creative with his flips and wordplays. Amen went the personal which he did good he had a couple played concepts and some finishers were a little too wordy n stretched. Amen was doing good going personal I felt he should've continued that approach but he kinda fell off towards the end. This can either way because I felt Ames personal shots were funny and did add up to what Greedy had. Greedy overall was more creative and consistent though.

V/Greedy
    [url]https:

Battle Record
    124-23

3 votes received

Add & Follow

·

Battle Record
    1-3
    Awards Biter Award

vs

amen just got styled on hard, greedy murked em here hands down. a lot of amens shit was drawn out and worded in a way that lacked connection and impact... a lot of stretched and overly worded punchlines took away from any impact they had. greedys execution was just waay more on point which made for overall a way harder hitting verse. greedy gmv

Battle Record
    124-23

4 votes received, giving this until the AM

Add & Follow

·

Battle Record
    43-22
    Awards Gauntlet Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Tag Champion LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Greedy View Post
    Testing

- - - Updated - - -

This was decent.
    Ha ok, nice.
    I liked this.

Like this too.
    This was nice.
    I didn't like this.
    Ok this was cool.
    I probably would've ended it differently, but cool.
    Not feeling this.
    Listen...

This was cool.
    epic / E pic? Nah it's not pronounced that way. Dope concept though.
    Yo this was stretched AF, son. Cool concept, but the syllable count made it feel stretched.
    This was ok.
    I liked this.
    Cool concept man, just felt stretched again. You usually don't stretch your bars.
    I liked this.
    Liked this.
    Ehhhhh.

18, e/z...
    This was a good battle. Greedy was consistent AF in my opinion, with a couple zingers in there. He came with a personal approach that mirrored his better battles this season. I liked a lot of lines in there, and most were worded pretty crisp. Most notable were: Selfie / Washed up / Aer supply / Slander / D.O.A. Amen was pretty consistent too, but there were a few bars that just felt really stretched and were almost 30 syllables. That just threw off the flow for me. Most noteable were: Opener / Heart in hands / Gym rat / Tobaccos bareeeeeeeely.

Like I said, this was a pretty good battle. Both came nice but I just feel that Greedy had harsher punches, along with 1 more quote, so I gotta give it to him. Good Semis, fellas.

Greedy

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Vs

Pretty nice battle here. I was feeling almost all of Greedy s verse except 2 bars. Amen had a nice verse but he just got out punched here and with that being said

v greedy