User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 36

Thread: I hate this section

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-500

Re: I hate this section

If this was a battle according to site rules, I would have won by KO by the votes.

In all fairness, it should be subscribeable rather than forced down everyone's throats. Like how just right now I clicked on new posts and a whole heap of horseshit I will never care about popped up.

Though it would be easier to set up a thread in the lounge asking site members if they wish to be unsubscribed from having to view it. I for one would love to not see any of those "music" "news" and discussion bot threads again since it does not interest me in the slightest. I just come on here during work to banter and jest.

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Father View Post
    If this was a battle according to site rules, I would have won by KO by the votes.

In all fairness, it should be subscribeable rather than forced down everyone's throats. Like how just right now I clicked on new posts and a whole heap of horseshit I will never care about popped up.

Though it would be easier to set up a thread in the lounge asking site members if they wish to be unsubscribed from having to view it. I for one would love to not see any of those "music" "news" and discussion bot threads again since it does not interest me in the slightest. I just come on here during work to banter and jest.
    I'm about to solve your problem b. Ready? You sure? Cuz it's easy to do. Don't go to "new posts", just browse the forum normally. BOOM! You'll never have to see what gets posted in here again unless you manually click into it.

A.i

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-500

Quote Originally Posted by Nahlidge View Post
    I'm about to solve your problem b. Ready? You sure? Cuz it's easy to do. Don't go to "new posts", just browse the forum normally. BOOM! You'll never have to see what gets posted in here again unless you manually click into it.
    You get an F for a grade for your response.

Instructors Notes: An apparent lack of creativity and effort was shown. Student needs to incorporate teachings and material from the lesson into response. Take the time to study material and apply it to create a pertinent response.

Battle Record
    7-0
    Awards Haiku Season Champion PC HOF

I like the music, it reminds me of how I used to go look at tracks on Allhiphop or other sites. Still based on the actual lack of discussion I feel like there needs to be some division, maybe separate the news feed stuff, music, and member initiated threads into separate subforums...though, I know navigation is something you don't necessarily want to complicate for the sake of newer members.
    Last edited by Mantra; August 11th, 2014 at 08:28 PM

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-500

Quote Originally Posted by Mantra View Post
    Based on the actual lack of discussion I feel like there needs to be some division, maybe separate the news feed stuff and member initiated threads into separate subforums.
    Tell me this- wouldn't you appreciate having the option to subscribe/unsubscribe to it so that when you click "new posts", you can choose whether or not you will be bombarded by the bot threads. And as a bonus, have the bots given their own subforum so you could choose to see only specific content from the MN&D.

You know, rather than have to scroll through 3 pages of stuff you aren't interested in to go check on the thread you're looking for.

Battle Record
    13-5

I like the music, it reminds me of how I used to go look at tracks on Allhiphop or other sites. Still based on the actual lack of discussion I feel like there needs to be some division, maybe separate the news feed stuff, music, and member initiated threads into separate subforums...though, I know navigation is something you don't necessarily want to complicate for the sake of newer members.
    Word, that's why we don't wanna use sub forums. We're still tweaking the feed and I'm trying to find a better blog to replace BET with. I just haven't been able to go look around. I think we're just gonna keep the 2dopeboyz cuz they post a ton of music and I wanna find a good site for news articles. Hip Hop DX is garbo. BET is aight, but I think we can still find a better one.

A.i

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    7-0
    Awards Haiku Season Champion PC HOF

Yeah, I think of the music threads, 2dopeboys has the most songs I've actually clicked on.

Battle Record
    13-5

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Father View Post
    Tell me this- wouldn't you appreciate having the option to subscribe/unsubscribe to it so that when you click "new posts", you can choose whether or not you will be bombarded by the bot threads. And as a bonus, have the bots given their own subforum so you could choose to see only specific content from the MN&D.

You know, rather than have to scroll through 3 pages of stuff you aren't interested in to go check on the thread you're looking for.
    Can you choose to see any content in the "new posts" as it is? You're asking for a feature to be added to a feature lol. Like I said, you can just browse the parts of the site you choose to if you only wanna see stuff that you wanna see. Other than that. You gon' be scrolling down those posts b.

A.i

Battle Record
    13-5

Yeah, I think of the music threads, 2dopeboys has the most songs I've actually clicked on.
    Word, it's my favorite one lol.

A.i

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-500

Quote Originally Posted by Nahlidge View Post
    Can you choose to see any content in the "new posts" as it is? You're asking for a feature to be added to a feature lol. Like I said, you can just browse the parts of the site you choose to if you only wanna see stuff that you wanna see. Other than that. You gon' be scrolling down those posts b.
    Having to navigate through shit like "Drake tastes his Ninth Penis Today" "Lil Kim smokes a cigar" "Nikki Minaj ate a cookie" "DMX finally does his taxes" "Jay-Z records a song" "Rick Ross takes a poop" and other crap like that to get to a thread that has relevance is irksome and pointless to an educated, masculine, and heroic entity such as myself.

I do have a quick fix that'll, at the least, shut me up proactively- block me from being able to access the Music News and Discussion section. A win-win... or at least a win for me.

Battle Record
    57-8
    Awards Karaoke Champion 50+ Wins SOTW

Ima be looking a this section more. I actually havent seen the 2dopeboys bot guy post. I always get bombarded by BET being the top poster. Ima have to say that that BET one is kind of garbo. A bit too teenie bopper, mums with magazines gossip styles. And I guess it could be good to get the cats that would be more into the "commercial" style a chance to get down with the "real" music. ""subjective words. But i think we can agree what i mean if you love the hip hop culture.
    MoistPuss'
    Smoother than smooth

You know. You know. Cause when you know, you know. You Know.

The mind without a brain
    \i/

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-500

I don't want to see any of this shit! And this post got more views and comments than the rest of everything on page one of this thing COMBINED.

Battle Record
    7-1

I've been trying to get Illunatic to allow me to clean it up.

Leave me alone

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-500

Quote Originally Posted by Pair-A-Dyce View Post
    I've been trying to get Illunatic to allow me to clean it up.
    If you do, I'll make a thread in the lounge with public salutations to you for your noble efforts.

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-500

Do you know how I find this post here?

I look for the thread with more than 13 views.

Someone disable me from viewing this section. You all did it fro Front Lines, 1-2 and VBL. I hate this section, it's useless to me as the 3 other ones I can't see but only more useless.