User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 50

Thread: King (Text)

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

Re: King (Text)

@Fresh was that bar nice?
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Wordz AhGod. View Post
    @Fresh was that bar nice?
    I vote to not let this fool^^^ (WaG) be a legend ever. Ever.

Battle Record
    7-1

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    I vote to not let this fool^^^ (WaG) be a legend ever. Ever.

I second

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Leave me alone

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

My mom says I belong in legends.
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

ur mom is wrong

and wheres my thread at bitchesssss??!? lol
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW

I guess we either forgot, or just didn't care to make it about as much as you didn't care to close out LLL Final

Add & Follow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ·

Battle Record
    112-23

True.. dude comes back 12 years later on some where my thread at type shit hahaha
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

Quote Originally Posted by ILLunatic View Post
    I guess we either forgot, or just didn't care to make it about as much as you didn't care to close out LLL Final

or i didnt care to close a season final at 4-3. idc how long it takes, a season champ match needs 10 votes AT LEAST.

bro real talk, thanks for spearheading the effort to bring the site back to life, but ur obsession with closing shit, deleting shit, de-modding people, etc is just fucking weird. u must have a job in real life that gives u absolutely 0 power over anything.
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    124-23

Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    or i didnt care to close a season final at 4-3. idc how long it takes, a season champ match needs 10 votes AT LEAST.

bro real talk, thanks for spearheading the effort to bring the site back to life, but ur obsession with closing shit, deleting shit, de-modding people, etc is just fucking weird. u must have a job in real life that gives u absolutely 0 power over anything.
    Lmao!!! What did I delete? Crew forums that are inactive. Who did I demod from where? You from Golden Glove because you weren't around and @Wordz AhGod. took it upon himself to run it. Or are you talking about LLL that is in an off season and doesn't need a mod? (FYI - Wprdz AhGod. was pulled off 1-2 as well seeing as it's in an off season). And as far as LLL goes, don't say you're going to close something on a said day, then disappear. If there wasn't enough votes, say that, tag people to vote, be proactive and not just disappear.

I've been in management for the last 10 years. People are put in place to get things done, if they're failing to so, then I get it done and or find someone else to do it.

Add & Follow

·

Battle Record
    40-7
    Awards OM HOF Golden Glove Champion LLL HOF 25+ Wins

So King is in, right?

Also, not sure why crew forums were deleted for being inactive - deleting shit won't make anything more active. Just my two cents.

Battle Record
    112-23

@oatmeal there has been a lot of newer crews that get made then all the members leave.
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    40-7
    Awards OM HOF Golden Glove Champion LLL HOF 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Wordz AhGod. View Post
    @oatmeal there has been a lot of newer crews that get made then all the members leave.
    Yeah well no one asked you I hate you so much you're not my real dad

Battle Record
    112-23

I don't wait to be asked fool #initiative #gogetta #teamontheball #hatersgonnahate #RBsHokage
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    124-23

Quote Originally Posted by oatmeal View Post
    So King is in, right?

Also, not sure why crew forums were deleted for being inactive - deleting shit won't make anything more active. Just my two cents.
    In addition to what Wprdz AhGod. said, crew forum post do not count towards official post counts and they are merely here for the members to congregate. Archiving crew forums are pointless and only take up space which is completely unnecessary.

And yes, King was voted in.

Add & Follow

·

Battle Record
    64-17

Quote Originally Posted by ILLunatic View Post
    Lmao!!! What did I delete? Crew forums that are inactive. Who did I demod from where? You from Golden Glove because you weren't around and @Wordz AhGod. took it upon himself to run it. Or are you talking about LLL that is in an off season and doesn't need a mod? (FYI - Wprdz AhGod. was pulled off 1-2 as well seeing as it's in an off season). And as far as LLL goes, don't say you're going to close something on a said day, then disappear. If there wasn't enough votes, say that, tag people to vote, be proactive and not just disappear.

I've been in management for the last 10 years. People are put in place to get things done, if they're failing to so, then I get it done and or find someone else to do it.
    i wasn't talking about shit pertaining to me, i didnt even know i was demodded in GG. but since u mentioned it, yes that is an example of oddball shit u do. deleting the crew forums would in fact be one more example. yet another example would be refusing to add another mod in LLL and GG despite me repeatedly asking for help, then getting butthurt when i get busy (like i said i would) and can't really be around for a couple weeks. etc etc etc.

ur an admin at a hiphop forum, not a manager at a company. no one here works for you, no matter how much u want to act like thats the case.

and if the last battle of the season not getting closed on time bothers u that much, then next time when an experienced text mod tells u "we need a 2nd mod in this text league" maybe u (someone significantly less experienced in text leagues) should just say "OK man no problem".
    Last edited by King; September 22nd, 2014 at 12:19 PM
    The Last Level