Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Quoting

SiK

Quoting

Why does it send me a notification when I quote someone else. Like I dont know I just did it

Battle Record
    7-1

Re: Quoting

GoW is incompetent

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Leave me alone

SiK

@God of War to confirm accusations

And answer to this madness called self quote notification

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

I have 1,086 notifications. I don't check them obviously and think that feature should be removed, tbh.

SiK

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    I have 1,086 notifications. I don't check them obviously and think that feature should be removed, tbh.
    Most of them are because you quoted someone else. But I just gave u one more to hate

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Nah, a noty doesn't pop up when I quote anyone, lol & don't hate them at all, I just don't bother too look, lol. Fucker.