Alphabet has a clitoris.

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Re: Alphabet has a clitoris.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Steak View Post
    Underrated.
    Thus is the nature of my curse.

I am constantly and consistently ahead of my time and yet I am also frequently and freakishly overlooked.

Battle Record
    0-2

It hurt enough as betrayal that I was too upset to work but my boss called me in at 1pm cause no one was there and I went and the desk I covered had mad friend spam and one of the ones said how to eat pussy do the alphabet. And like if you know you know - cut it quick please
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Sometimes I like to pretend I am a tree in a stream and I'm trying to defeat fishes with my leaves.

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Still kinda upset we didn't get to play in the KungFlu thread I made.

Wonder why there's no takers there, reckon?

Because we are the last ones left, the strongest of the boarders. If Toobs came back, the legendary triumvirate would once again bring prosperity.

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Fat chance.

The kid came out of the closet finally and now has absolutely no free time because of all his male callers.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    Fat chance.

The kid came out of the closet finally and now has absolutely no free time because of all his male callers.
    This comes as news to me that Toobs has chosen to free willies.

Battle Record
    0-2

The Great Father = Enoch (tongues)
    El Sardi Si Mangiano Le Lech = The big fish eat the little fish (italian)
    Today's mighty oak used to be yesterday's nut = A quote that inspired my tree tattoo

That's what I have on this peice... If anyone see TGF tell him I saw a droid in florida too and fell the fuck out laughing. He was cool as fuck, I kinda miss talking to him on here sometimes. And Frost too... Frost was cool as hell too.

- - - Updated - - -

I wanted to tell him my father passed too... He said he didn't like him and I just wanted to know if he ever met him and if he did was it over North Myrtle Beach. Too much over knives and words that have more than one meaning. Just trying to find my ground and hold my own again. My heart be aching (I know someone is sad) My ribs be burning (I know someone is mad) Sometimes I fall to sleep counting the taps to my rib and stuff like that... it's not all so hateful. But I'm tired of no one being able to relate to me and my zone. They all act like they own a blow up doll - that's what it feels like. But shit got really fucked up when impossible was proven. I'm just not your bitch... it's just not in my nature to sit here and just take it.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Oh, I think he knows.

He's watching over us right now, god rest his pole.

Quote Originally Posted by A Disciple View Post
    The Great Father = Enoch (tongues)
    El Sardi Si Mangiano Le Lech = The big fish eat the little fish (italian)
    Today's mighty oak used to be yesterday's nut = A quote that inspired my tree tattoo

That's what I have on this peice... If anyone see TGF tell him I saw a droid in florida too and fell the fuck out laughing. He was cool as fuck, I kinda miss talking to him on here sometimes. And Frost too... Frost was cool as hell too.

- - - Updated - - -

I wanted to tell him my father passed too... He said he didn't like him and I just wanted to know if he ever met him and if he did was it over North Myrtle Beach. Too much over knives and words that have more than one meaning. Just trying to find my ground and hold my own again. My heart be aching (I know someone is sad) My ribs be burning (I know someone is mad) Sometimes I fall to sleep counting the taps to my rib and stuff like that... it's not all so hateful. But I'm tired of no one being able to relate to me and my zone. They all act like they own a blow up doll - that's what it feels like. But shit got really fucked up when impossible was proven. I'm just not your bitch... it's just not in my nature to sit here and just take it.
    I told him. I actually got stoned with The Great Father. Best part is I never had to pass the joint.

Battle Record
    0-2

What do you mean? @Doctor _steak
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

What DOESN'T he mean?

Clearly TGF is this young up and cummer's father. Not his daddy.

Battle Record
    0-2

Well that was kinda obvious in the sarcasm of the name after I thought about it all and maybe that was what was up. My tree and my leaves are butterflies when you look close and thanks for reminding me by accident that "Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut"... just as strong in parts as weak - Im a get thru this too. I just didn't wanna have to trip in front of a younging. Content too adult.

- - - Updated - - -

Well like Pac said... "don't throw them stones back just use them to build an empire" if that is what you meant.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

It's uh.. it's actually not.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not sure that that is what Pac meant either..