Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 186

Thread: Is it true...

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-500

Re: Is it true...

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    For me, it depends. If it was some ghetto thug motherfucker that she's been with, then probably not. But if it was just your typical, average, normal every day black dude, I doubt I would care much.

I just know the thug muhfuckas around here will put their dick in anything that's wet and even a slight shade of pink. And I ain't trying to put my dick all up in that afterwards. Actually, though, that goes for ANY dude who's got mass amounts of bitches under his belt. If I'm talking to a chick that's been run through by some dude that's run through half the town.. I'm staying away.
    Very well put.

Banned
    Battle Record
    0-1

Hmmm how do I say this... have you never heard of condoms? White guys don't pimp? Ghetto guys are all whores? I mean well put on the let all stereotypes loose front but on the really, real front - you act like white guys don't try to pass and share their girls with their own siblings (in my experience anyway). It's totally not a color thing, it's a social thing - again - nature vs nurture and white guys will stick theirs in worse according to black guys in my book. You have your preferences for a reason so like if you don't have a taste for that it's cool to be real on that, but why be so vocal to a point that you putting a brethren down cause they not like you. Half the people that pity me, don't even realize I'm looking back at them with the same pity. Get it?
    Last edited by CLA919; April 13th, 2014 at 01:47 PM Reason: wasn't done

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-500

Agreed about the social thing. CRB is not well spoken, but I for one just flat out don't like the thought of sharing penis space (aka a vagina) with some much inferior being (In this case, a "thug"). I don't care the color, I'll lack respect for anyone that acts like nothing more than a burden to society and to my taxes.

Like Cleveland Brown said... would you rather have a fresh soda or one that had seven penises in it?

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by CLA919 View Post
    @ChilD -raising badass You are correct... no offense but that's why I hate most of them. I would never, could never be with someone like that, ya know.

MAD white guys kick it until they find out my preference... best was this dude on the plane that I yessed to death and then when my king pulled up in the Yukon I almost fell out when I saw the look on his face. PRICELESS for the prejudice asshole.

It goes both ways though I think too... Like it'd be dead wrong for me NOT to date a white guy cause he white and I agree with that too.... but seriously, every time I try it goes seriously wrong. Just not meant to be I guess or maybe it is - who knows. I'd be scared to try again though.

I just tell them like this... what you mad at me for cause the more I mix the purer your blue blood becomes. SMH

Nature vs Nurture is some bugged out shit if you all really wanna get into it.

@The Great Father delete again please LoL
    ayo...

you REALLY need to look at your skin, chick...

ima let you in a on a secret...

THEY DONT RESPECT YOU.

i cant count how many white women i know who prefer black men and want to become black so badly themselves that they carry themselves like they are also, black.

be yourself, because until then, youre just pretending. you aint getting no respect...youre getting used.

lol@"My king pulled up in the Yukon"...

bitch, your "Man who gets pussy out you and laughs behind your back" is who pulled up in the Yukon...
    Last edited by Toobs; April 13th, 2014 at 02:18 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Banned
    Battle Record
    0-1

I was with him for 18 years you fucking ass hole! You fucking jerk, I have a register and STILL only claim white cause that's who raised me. You know nothing about me or about my type so don't you for a fucking instant step to me like you got one BIT of knowledge as to my character. You know what... you're not even worth my words, I'm just gonna shut the fuck up.

Banned
    Battle Record
    0-1

PS THAT RIGHT THERE WAS THE HIGHEST level of disrespect I EVER received... can I ask YOUR color?

Battle Record
    0-2

I was with him for 18 years you fucking ass hole! You fucking jerk, I have a register and STILL only claim white cause that's who raised me. You know nothing about me or about my type so don't you for a fucking instant step to me like you got one BIT of knowledge as to my character. You know what... you're not even worth my words, I'm just gonna shut the fuck up.
    i see the way you're talking though... you remind me of my cousin.... she is quite confused as to her place in the world... as are you....

I just tell them like this... what you mad at me for cause the more I mix the purer your blue blood becomes. SMH
    the fuck??? really? fuck outta here, B....

you live in Connecticut anyway....
    take the G out your attitude...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    0-2

PS THAT RIGHT THERE WAS THE HIGHEST level of disrespect I EVER received... can I ask YOUR color?
    im a color that doesnt tell someone of the same color that people who are other colors have purer blood than we do....

you inversely racist bitch... does your skin make you uncomfortable?

Battle Record
    0-2

*silence*

exactly.

Battle Record
    12-8

Lmao. Fuck, this is the RB I know and love!

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    lol@"My king pulled up in the Yukon"...

bitch, your "Man who gets pussy out you and laughs behind your back" is who pulled up in the Yukon...
    This bodied me.

Battle Record
    54-28
    Awards 50+ Wins - 50+ Wins SOTW FL Champion

lyricalz finest

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by midlo View Post
    that is one hell of a lot of flea market trips...

Battle Record
    12-8

Those dudes look exactly like more than a couple faggots I went to school with.

Battle Record
    54-28
    Awards 50+ Wins - 50+ Wins SOTW FL Champion

thug life baby
    lyricalz finest

Super Saiyan Badass Child-Raising Badass's Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-11
    Awards Biter Award - Biting Juelz Santana

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    For me, it depends. If it was some ghetto thug motherfucker that she's been with, then probably not. But if it was just your typical, average, normal every day black dude, I doubt I would care much.

I just know the thug muhfuckas around here will put their dick in anything that's wet and even a slight shade of pink. And I ain't trying to put my dick all up in that afterwards. Actually, though, that goes for ANY dude who's got mass amounts of bitches under his belt. If I'm talking to a chick that's been run through by some dude that's run through half the town.. I'm staying away.
    I agree with this. You don't want to catch any diseases
    Badass.