User Tag List

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Showing results 46 to 60 of 129

Thread: Money Mayweather

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Re: Money Mayweather

Quote Originally Posted by GesturesRevenge View Post
    Why am I so gay and why am me so stoopid. teehee. Sometimes I like to giggle it makes my vagina tingle, teehee ohhhh!
    Poor diva

Fragile little canadian boy, where can I donate my 75cents a day to help provide you with a real meal?

Battle Record
    12-18

Quote Originally Posted by xXFresHXx View Post
    Canadian soldiers gained a reputation as being crazy fierce and dedicated in 1915 in the battle of Ypres in WWI. they held off the germans despite being engulfed in poison gas.

Fast forward to WWII and we find that Canada basically owns the atlantic ocean. they became the best u boat hunters in the entire war and allowed for the safe shipment of men and supplies for a devestated britain.

On D- Day we find that the Canadians pushed further in to france that any other force of that day. this is despite the fact that Juno beach was the second most fortified of the beaches (to Omaha)

Canada gets little recognition because it is considered British despite being independant for almost 100 years at the time. It will always be regarded as a british and american war. These are just some of the reasons . please read a book on this

You only know what your American government is willing to teach you, and most of it is propaganda. Until you start using your own head, instead of letting people put stuff in there for you, kind of like the endless barrage of dicks you suckle on, why don't you start thinking on your own?
    As a fellow Canadian you need to stop saying we were the fiercest fighters, like hell we ever was lol. Our army is more trade-skill-based than combat dude

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Tebo View Post
    As a fellow Canadian you need to stop saying we were the fiercest fighters, like hell we ever was lol. Our army is more trade-skill-based than combat dude
    Buddy Canada is trained to fight, and survive as small numbers. America just through numbers at the problem and didn't train their troops properly. This is truth.

Battle Record
    12-18

Buddy Canada is trained to fight, and survive as small numbers. America just through numbers at the problem and didn't train their troops properly. This is truth.
    New York alone would beat Canada in a war.

California would destroy us.

Battle Record
    96-70

New York alone would beat Canada in a war.

California would destroy us.
    I never said we would win you spoiled fruit cup, I said we were the fiercest fighters in WW1 and WW2.

America's special forces, which make up about 1% of our entire military. Could sneak into canada over night, murder everyone and sneak back into america without anyone noticing lol.

Battle Record
    0-2

what?

id be willing to bet 12 Navy Seals with proper equipment could take out 100 canadian soldiers...and thats being generous...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    12-18

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    what?

id be willing to bet 12 Navy Seals with proper equipment could take out 100 canadian soldiers...and thats being generous...
    No question about it

Fresh trying to make Canada seem hard for some reason, we can leave our doors open in 2014... 80% of everywhere here

Battle Record
    0-2

No question about it

Fresh trying to make Canada seem hard for some reason, we can leave our doors open in 2014... 80% of everywhere here
    its nothing to be ashamed of either..

so i dont know why hes doing it...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    96-70

what?

I wouldn't doubt that, I'm not talking about special forces though, I'm talking about a huge world war, where americans throw numbers at the problem and canada throws skilled combatants at the problem.

Battle Record
    0-2

I wouldn't doubt that, I'm not talking about special forces though, I'm talking about a huge world war, where americans throw numbers at the problem and canada throws skilled combatants at the problem.
    i think thats not what youre understanding...

im willing to bet that the slightly better than average American soldier is close to on par with your 'special forces'...

also, we dont throw numbers anymore...

were going to be throwing robots, robot aircraft and missles...

Battle Record
    0-2

i said this to someone else a few days ago on facebook..

and im going to say it again...

the only reason Canada isnt a part of the Russia that fell into pieces...

is because of your good ol' uncle United States below you, stopping that from happening....
    that pleasent life you guys up there in Canada get to live, that isnt because people are scared to fuck with you...

that life is because if they fuck with you, theyre fucking with us..

Battle Record
    96-70

its nothing to be ashamed of either..

so i dont know why hes doing it...
    Well I was trying to show gestures that we canadians, even though nice and friendly, can also be fierce and deadly when NEED BE. I'm not trying to flex, I am happy with being a peaceful country that has almost no enemies.

Battle Record
    0-2

Well I was trying to show gestures that we canadians, even though nice and friendly, can also be fierce and deadly when NEED BE. I'm not trying to flex, I am happy with being a peaceful country that has almost no enemies.
    so are cats cornered in an alley?

every living sentient being is capable of getting fierce...