User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who emerged victorious?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • KnowP

0 0%
  • Dadiator

1 100.00%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 32

Thread: The Great Father vs KnowP

chill
    Battle Record
    41-18
    Awards 25+ Wins

Re: The Great Father vs KnowP

ok sorry i'm not really one to judge topicals. but i enjoyed both of them equally so I'd say u tied for that part. decent. now for the battles

both 1-2's were weak imo. kind of boring disses. v/dadiator, just sounded better

Im callin ya bluff grand-dad, in this world of battle you get no salute
    in LLL you took soo many chin blows from Spit, you should be a Chinese prostitute
    sup with your lounge threads, now I bet no one doubts…
    …..that u suck cock each and every week since you always got P in your mouth

vs.

Dezined Thawts? More like oversized twat, you're Shrek mixed with a whore.
    Disasterous war: I'm Typhoon Haiyan and P is the Phillipines after the storm.
    The only thing P ever killed is Front Lines; stupid bitch, that shit is slumping.
    I must be viewing your vagina nutting because I see your Pink Slip coming

my initial judgement has this equal in quotables. but knowp's chin line was the best in the battle. pink slip coming by dadiator was the 2nd best. he did that concept better than knowp. i think ima say that knowp took this with the line of the battle.

so here we go

topical: tie
    1-2: dadiator
    verse:knowp

So what does this mean. Given the circumstances I guess I need to deliberate further?
    She said I could sleep on the couch
    By 2 am, I was diggin her out

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-500

Quote Originally Posted by Sobe View Post
    ok sorry i'm not really one to judge topicals. but i enjoyed both of them equally so I'd say u tied for that part. decent. now for the battles

both 1-2's were weak imo. kind of boring disses. v/dadiator, just sounded better

in LLL you took soo many chin blows from Spit, you should be a Chinese prostitute

vs.

The only thing P ever killed is Front Lines; stupid bitch, that shit is slumping.

my initial judgement has this equal in quotables. but knowp's chin line was the best in the battle. pink slip coming by dadiator was the 2nd best. he did that concept better than knowp. i think ima say that knowp took this with the line of the battle.

so here we go

topical: tie
    1-2: dadiator
    verse:knowp

So what does this mean. Given the circumstances I guess I need to deliberate further?
    There is a chart at the beginning of the battle for designated criteria to base a vote upon. A form, if you will.

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW

Freepost deleted. Further freepost will result in 2 day ban.
    @Sobe , can you breakdown your vote according to regulated "Form" in the first post?

Add & Follow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ·
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Legendary Battle Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

1-2 goes to KnowP, but neither was very solid. Know's was just a little bit better.

the Topical, now this was a difficult decision IMO. I felt like Dadiator nailed it from start to finish, but KnowP really hit home with the whole "watching the future" on FB, Twitter, YouTube etc. I think that line spoke a thousand times more to today's situation even though everything Dadiator said was on point. Didn't care for KnowP's beginning though, very slow to start and didn't give that "fluid" read that Dadiators did. Overall, if it were an editor choosing a piece for said topic, they would choose Dadiator's as it was a more cohesive piece. So Dadiator takes it.

Now, for the battle part:

Ya click is a bunch of trolls, those bitches don’t want any harm
    These punches wont help you Weather the storm, so u May wana run back in arms

vs

Stepping to dad for some abuse? Calling CPS isn't nearly enough, seek protection.
    I've deeply made this pussy uncomforatable like P's weekly yeast infections.
    You're collapsing in this chain of events, you're LINKed 2 weakness.
    Calling another dude gay, yet you're the one who claims to knowP...enis.

I am not sure who wins here. It's close. Both relied heavy on the gay references. Both played off of "P". Unfortunately P, using your own name for a punch, as opposed to using your opponent's name, is not as hard or direct. BUT the play was relevant. This is a difficult decision on my part. But one thing I will always be is fair and honest. I think Dadiator took the battle part just barely. I know you will be disappointed with my decision. But fear not, you stand a good chance of winning this.

Battle Record
    40-21

I'ma need some time for this breakdown...I got ya'll though. First time I've seen a PS battle in this format. LMaO @Dadiator sayin the topical has to be in APA format lol what if P ain't even in college yet? how would he know about that? Anyway I'll post my vote tomorrow (Afghan Time)

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-500

Quote Originally Posted by Capcom View Post
    I'ma need some time for this breakdown...I got ya'll though. First time I've seen a PS battle in this format. LMaO @Dadiator sayin the topical has to be in APA format lol what if P ain't even in college yet? how would he know about that? Anyway I'll post my vote tomorrow (Afghan Time)
    Stay safe out there, man. Also, P in college... that is quite hilarious. You deployed a Weapon of Laugh Destruction.

Battle Record
    40-21

The Break Down...This was actually pretty good for Slips.

Topical

KP: Ya Verse was solid I sensed a nice play of emotion throughout and I dig how you referenced current situations going on in the world and me being an 80's baby I feel the same way about FB, YT & social media in general. It has killed this new Generation from actually havin a social life IMO. Nice Work

Dadiator: You Went in pretty deep on your verse and it was consistant throughtout. You painted a vivid picture of what caused the End of Dayz and the impending results. Actually suprised me a lil bit TBH. Good shit

V-Know P based off the realism he brought to the topic but this was extremely close and difficult to judge period.

Battle:

KP:
    Note to self burger boy, you’re battling an army with murder toys
    Sure i run the frontlines…. That’ll put u on one in baggy lime green corduroy

Wait a minute what? No

Ya click is a bunch of trolls, those bitches don’t want any harm
    These punches wont help you Weather the storm, so u May wana run back in arms

Could've been worded better to add more sting mediocre at best

LMaO! LOTB right here

Personal here but referencing yourself..."in his mouth"...yeah comes off kinda gay bro lol prolly would've been better just typin out the whole word but I see what you gettin at lol

Look hear blistered anus, im makin you famous, you owe me bad
    Ive already had a run for the throne, u run to the porcelain one to change ya pads

Meh, nice setup but fell off on the actual punch..could've said somethin like "I've already had a run for the throne..Now I'm shittin on U & didn't bother to wipe my ass" or somethin of that nature you feel me?

The great father decr….bitch!!! shut hell up with all of your rants
    This is a pink slip battle, but you’re probably wearing one beneath your pants

Nice...The setup was funky & the talkin down on him after tellin him to STFU feel was gritty bruh lol

Dadiator:

Stepping to dad for some abuse? Calling CPS isn't nearly enough, seek protection.
    I've deeply made this pussy uncomforatable like P's weekly yeast infections.

LoL Grimey nice punch

Like storming Normandy, KnowP is known for the death of the front lines.
    Lethal Xpressions? More like feeble cerebral depressants one line from suicide.

Personal but wasn't feelin the multies at the end there could've used that portion to add more sting

Nice Punch at the end but the setup kind of negated it a little sayin he's "Shrek mixed w/ a whore" on the setup then ending it like you did

LoL your best Bars right here..nice

You're collapsing in this chain of events, you're LINKed 2 weakness.
    Calling another dude gay, yet you're the one who claims to knowP...enis.

LMaO this one was funny too just cuz of the pause at the end of his name to finish it off

I elevated this beef, safe to say Daddy raised the steaks
    Grave mistake, you're getting laid to waste like homeless anal rapes.

Good concept...but nah man thats just nasty

Decent Battle here looked more like a FL battle than a PS battle IMO every bar on this bitch should be a personal especially with ya rep/accounts on the line, but I gotta give this Part up to Dadiator he had some witty shit and his personals hit a lot harder.

V- Dadiator

1-2punch:

Fagiator, Great Father disease, no one cares about your decrees
    fame? You’re as popular as an obese teen modeling a size three in skinny jeans

umm...once again this is a pink slip battle & this is a FL caliber punch smh

Dadiator:

Helen Keller has more eyesight than you can supply insight,
    Rhyme tight? You've only got about 5 words you can apply right.

Ditto as to what I said for KP's shit

V-Tie

Both wack Punches here honestly I believe ya'll should re-do this portion as its like the closing thesis/conclusion paragraph on ya'll APA style format battle lol

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW

Current Voting is 1-0

2 votes being a tie
    1 vote in favor of Dadiator

@Baron Mynd @Phalanx @Untold - vote please

Add & Follow

·

You'll get the point... Phalanx's Avatar
    Battle Record
    19-1
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner FL Champion

Before I get started,  I want to make it clear that I do not truly want to vote this battle. Not because of the participants, but simply because I believe pink slip battles are a kind of archaic route to go. In todays text scene, we need every active member possible. That said; I will give you my personal assessement of this match up.

Topical: -

Creativity I feel like KnowP took the obvious (expected) angle to the topic. And at first, I felt like Dadiator was going to make the same mistake; but he put a twist (a mild one) at the end, and that simple injection of irony was enough to edge the category. 1-0 Dadiator.
    Flow (Or Cadence/Parlance if you prefer) I feel like both of you stumbled a bit in this reguard, and as a result..It is a tie. 2-1 Dadiator.
    Rhyme Scheme Both of you went the reletivelysimple route interms of scheme work, and honestly..I cannot say that either out did the other. Tie. 3-2 Dadiator.
    Topic Consistency Both of you stuck to the concept farely well. I honestly hate to keep voting categories as ties; but you guys are not making this easy. 4-3 Dadiator.
    Imagery This is where the victor of this portion started emerging. KnowP, you took a more generalized aproach, citing what to me seemed to be almost cliche examples of cultural decline. Dadiator's narration was more linear, and when the plot changed direction, it opened the avenue for some decent imagery, and thus he took this. Dadiator 5-3.
    Emotion I really don't think either takes on the subject werereally emotionally driven; and I didnt really make a tangible connection with either. Tie. Dadiator 6-4.

For the above cited reasons; I feel Dadiator had the more complete topical verse.

Battle -

KnowP - I wasn't to keen on the opening bar. I like the complexity of the execution, but I didnt really feel like it packed much sting. Heading into the second bar, your set up faltered a bit, as it did really add to the bar. The punch was rather bland too, atleast in its execution. With a better set up, and slightly reworded, this could have been a hard hit. Moving on to the third bar, Im seeing similar issues with the set up. The chin/chinese shits pretty played; but I like the execution and personal tie in. Not bad. Glad to see the set up tightened up in the fourth bar, and the punch was a decent personal jab. Set up was more selfhypish than anything, but certainly suited the tone for the bar. The punch was a cool little "you're a bitch" jab. Personal relevence to the set up, and the enevitable pink slip punch. Not a bad closer, bud.

Dadiator - I wasnt too keen on this opener either. The set up wasnt bad, but the punch pretty much translated to "Ive irritated him with my trolling"...and that just doesnt pack much sting for me. Set up was cool in the second bar, had potential asa stand alone punch. The play on his crew was pretty mild though. Just nit direct or hard enough to merit using it; given the stipulation. Moving on; Another decent set up. Okay punch to finish the bar. I like that you are slinging that personal mud in these set ups. And boom, the inevitable pinkslip flip. I personally liked this better than KnowP's pink slip punch; and feel like this was the bar of the battle for me. Pressing forward; you kind of stumbled with this bar. Lackluster set up; and what I found to be a forced nameflip. I like the set up in the closing bar. +1 For double punching. The closing line was decent. I can appreciate the play on words, but I dont think it was a hard hit.

Im not going to to use the chart provided. The paragraphs above are; by this sites standards: an indepth bar for bar break down. Instead I will opt to illustrate how I scored this battle via a Bar vs Bar comparison.

Bar 1- KnowP
    Bar 2- Dadiator
    Bar 3- KnowP
    Bar 4- Dadiator
    Bar 5- KnowP
    Bar 6- KnowP

It was ALOT closer that that illustration suggests. But I feel it to be an accurate summarization, as in my honest opinion, KnowP had the SLIGHTLY better verse.

1-2 Punch -

I found both submissions to be rather lackluster. And I honestly would prefer to call it a tie. But that would leave me voting a tie, and I don't do that. KnowP..You're punch did nothing for me. I found it corny..No offense. Dadiator...Your ending line was pretty dull. What I did like was the rebuttal jab in the set up. That minute personal touch, is what allowed you to narrowly edge this.

[COLOR=lime][B]Again...I didnt want to vote this battle. It was pretty much neck and neck. Based soley on the fact that he edged two of the three arrays....

VOTE - DADIATOR [B][//COLOR]

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-500

Phalanx- Thank you for the time and effort you put into the vote. Emphasis on the effort part considering your opening statement.

fuck u and your feelings
    Battle Record
    3-4

can i vote on this ?

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-500

If you want it to be official, you must run it through the council. This is the site's Main Event Match this year, bigger than all of the leagues combined. Hence you must be cleared by the panel of myself, KnowP, and the site administrator Illunatic.

Sure, it's a lot of work, but you'll be involved in the biggest event this site has had this year by miles.

Battle Record
    16-35
    Awards LLL Season Champion LLL HOF FL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Dadiator View Post
    This is the site's Main Event Match this year, bigger than all of the leagues combined.
    LMAO

Don't kid yourself.

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-500

Shut it, man-kisser. May your useless post be deleted post haste.

is this open for vote or what? or shall the "council" of whatever dicktate the matter into the elite of not enough votes status?