Showing results 1 to 15 of 84

Thread: Playoff Round 1 Magazine

Cut Throat
    Battle Record
    27-3
    Awards LLL Champion Golden Glove Champion 25+ Wins

Playoff Round 1 Magazine

Introduction

Sup fellas, welcome to the palyoffs. Congrats to all who made it through (some of u are lucky some dudes forgot to sign in).. and to those who didn’t, better luck next season. This regular season was pretty good overall, I gotta say shit really took a turn for the worst in these last few weeks with tons of no shows, lack of voting and overall bitchy gayness ina couple battles over the last couple of weeks, Now everybody’s back.. Round 1 of the playoffs is here and im honestly hyped, we should see some pure ether brought because its only a matter of weeks until we have a season 15 champion, and everybody wants that shit without a doubt. Before I forget I’d like to shoutout Arch cuz he helped me through my first season running this shit. I couldn’t really have done it without him to be honest because there were some points where I really didn’t know how to handle something or how to work some shit out and he hooked it up.. Good looks bro.. I’d like to think the season went pretty smooth for the most part and I enjoyed running it, enjoyed seeing some of the old heads come back and battle each other, rusty as they may be.. and seeing some of the fuckin dope battles that went down. I’m gona throw up some of the dope ones here to check out in case you guys missed any, Token vs King was Battle Of The Season in my eyes, with Arch n Gow and Token vs Knux coming up behind. Anyway I’m kinda all over the place, my minds scrambled and I can’t organize a proper though so I’m gona get on with this lol.. goodluck everybody in the playoffs and bring ether.
    Last edited by Knux; January 9th, 2012 at 08:54 PM
    LEGION OF LEGENDS

Jack Herrera, Sour Ina Dutch..AC On High Flyin On The Hutch

Cut Throat
    Battle Record
    27-3

Re: Playoff Round 1 Magazine

Predictions

http://www.pcmagme.com/wp-content/up...redictions.jpg

1.Knux vs 16. Cred

Need I say more? Lol nah….Well I have to do this mad so I gota speak on my own shit smh.. Anyway I plan on going in these whole playoffs if I can so I think Cred has to bring a lot to the table to take this one from me to be honest. He is decent enough, but Im not sure he can see me on his best days, just keeping it 100.. Hope to make this a cool first round battle and good luck…..Knux 100/0

2.The Archetype vs 15. Lethargic

I got this one as pretty one sided.. Prime vs Prime I’d say Leth could take it but now I don’t think he has much of a chance. He came back for a little and then ghosted again due to his busy schedule.. Arch went on a run this season and took out the best of the best of the league. I don’t think that Leth should prove to be a huge challenge to Arch unless he magically shakes off all the rest of his rust while writing for this battle, which would be cool to see and if that’s the case it could be some dope shit… But the way I see it at this point I have Arch moving on by a good amount……Arch 80/20

3.King vs 14. Cbjbkd

Tough day to be a spam bot…King just outclasses Cbj 10fold here, and will be an easy win for him.. Cbj shows little hints of dope concepts but never maintains a steady flow of good material to even consider him in this battle.. King is one of the best on the site at the moment, and sometimes one of the best net wide as of right now. He’s been busy lately and hasn’t dropped a verse ina while but I know he still has it and will bring enough to take this battle, even if it isn’t his 100%.. one of the few battles that I can say this but….King 100/0

4.Meters vs 13. Ham

Could be close.. I cant even act like I don’t know who Ham is because then I wouldn’t be able to do this preview correctly.. Both are from the same era here and have been around for a while. Its hard to say who could take this one and it really should be a toss up…Meters went on a 7-0 run but didn’t really take out the top competition the league has to offer. Ham appeared late and won a quick 3 battles to secure him a spot in the playoffs. He has some dope material that does hit well and if people look beyond the new name they could easily tell who this is, but anyway this should be a good one, but in the end I guess im taking……Meters 60/40

5.Quote vs 12. A.T.

Cool to see A.T. in the playoffs and battling again.. He’s been pretty much ghost since he gave over the Season to me to run. Hope everything good with you and good to see you back.. And now you’ll be kicked out by Quote lmao… Nah but I guess that is what will happen unless A.T. unleashes some fury that hell hath know… He can come with some dope shit and actually does have a chance in this one but if both come their absolute best my guess is that Quote will be moving on in this one……Quote 70/30

6.Philly vs 11. God 0f War

Crazy sick battle to be had so soon.. If GOW didn’t no show, and Philly would have just friggin voted they wouldn’t be facing each other, and we could have seen this battle go down in the semi’s or even finals. Both these queens are seasoned vets of this shit and are gonna come with some nice stuff.. Being that it’s the first week of playoffs, Philly doesn’t have a chance to not vote so it’s gonna be a heads up, even battle lol.. Ron’s been ghost lately but says he’s gonna show up for this one and make a run for the league champ, so we’ll see what happens.. All n all I think it can be close but GOW will end up taking this in the end……G0W 70/30

7.Evolve vs 10. Meks

I may have put these two against each other in reg. season as well but I can’t remember… Anyway this is kind of a hard one to call. I really have to be honest and ever since I signed out of the regular season like 4-5 weeks ago, I stopped reading battles for the most part so I don’t really have a great idea where either of them are at. Last I saw they were both coming back into form but really hadn’t made the transition from rusty back to dope yet. The way I remember I think Evolve was a little ahead of Meks on shaking the rust and I’m going to go with that for this one.. in a close, old school battle……Evolve 60/40

8.Flash vs 9. Alphabet

I think I say the same shit about Flash every single time I preview his shit, but I cant help but like this dude’s material.. If he can come consistent he can hang with whoever, yeah. Whoever… but that’s his problem, he’ll drop a dope fuckin line or two, then his verse will be surrounded by mediocre decent stuff.. Im waiting for him to come completely dope in the playoffs and show everybody what I know he can do. He’s a turd stain… anyway, Alph proved he’s able to hang this season, with a 6-3 record he’s showed that he belongs in these playoffs and I think he can do well.. Do I think he can go all the way? No.. Do I think he can surprise/upset some people? Yes.. He’s tweaked his style recently and its more reader friendly. Look for that to stir some shit up.. As far as whose better between the two in this match, I’ll say Alph ends up taking it unless Flash can come consistent.. we’ll see, as of now……Alph 60/40
    Last edited by Knux; January 9th, 2012 at 08:54 PM
    LEGION OF LEGENDS

Cut Throat
    Battle Record
    27-3
    Last edited by Knux; January 9th, 2012 at 08:25 PM

Cut Throat
    Battle Record
    27-3

Top Punches Of Season 15

http://images.sodahead.com/blogs/000...16_xlarge.jpeg

G0W vs King

ur caught in confusion ,poker n foods gon be this fuckers death
    cuz anytime the chips is up,u dont know whether to eat em or place another bet

King vs G0W

I wanna speak some truth, cuz despite what cats believe commonly...
    Gow does NOT use aim for votes...
    ...instead he sways for 15 minutes then asks em to vote honestly

Quote vs Marvelous

This dudes got a mod on his side, so who's the cheap to thank?
    Cuz it's ironic ur reppin sub zero in ur sig... BEFORE the rest of the league was even ranked

Skepto vs Blue Bayou

when it comes to sexuality we know this fag fence hops
    the whole coops confused im beatin your chickens eggs while you sit on hens...cock

RPK vs A.T.

I'll go Chuck Norris on this southern fag,u gonna get murked and pwned
    You'll be in Walker, Texas Ranger...after I put you in the nursing home

Blue Bayou vs Black Mask

so compare us? say whatever & i'll trump the card
    i beat RB legends in their prime's that don't even know who the fuck you are

Black Mask vs Blue Bayou

Bitch pay your due debt or get hung from a noose next
    & I bet I won't need ANY chefing experience when i put this Cordon Bleu neck

Bags vs Flash

After this loss hell kill himself...but i just be playin games for my amusement
    Remember nba hangtime? It was 7am 10/08/11...in the basement swayin like he was losin

Flash vs Bags

bags you be droppin forced shit..were just not used to ur rap style
    but when it comes to punches u got a LOTB,and not ONE is worthy of that title

King vs Black Mask

No one likes Masks shit. He never wins, losing's his usual...
    And if Black tie's a match, it's cuz I'm wearing a black suit to his funeral

Gwap vs King

its ride or die bitch, so when I go to smash you wit a cipher
    they'll know you're not up to par-king.. when I handicap you wit a driver

Slowhands vs C.Wrighter

go back to the poet's society, this soft ass herb isn't tuff
    cause i'll fly a 7-5-7 into any haiku verse he constructs

ThatKidCry vs Knux

thinkin' you come correct, but honestly? I read a Knux battle & MY GOD ur weak
    ur the Ink member wit' 3 accomplishments created by the leader of MONSTERS INK

Knux vs Cry

Dude’s the size of a truck.. get some exercise before diabetes blinds this fuck
    So when you see my punches put this guy out on his feet…… it’ll be the first time in months

King vs Blue Bayou

This losers afraid. -4 votes? shiiiiit, u best write to win
    Cuz u aint put yourself in a hole this fast since ur fleshlight came in

$pitacular vs Orc

you'll just be another loser who swears that I robbed em..
    dog you changed your name from Burden cuz you were never a problem

Quote vs Knux

compared to me dude sucks, one punch n he'll be starin up at 2 nuts
    shit the only time knux is at my eye level is when i'm puttin my dukes up

Knux vs Quote

This whiney bitch undefeated? I mean business, I’ll use fast wit to smash kid
    When It comes down to it we all know quota bitch…I’ll just be the first one to pass it

Knux vs Quote

You Shady fuck..pull that shit wita boss this violent u’ll get tossed to the side kid
    This dude blowin so much smoke in messages you’d think he was lost on an island

Rupture vs Derrick Jordan

One eye would of smashed you so believe it dude
    You wouldn't even have HALF the chance Beyond has of Seeing you.

King vs Token

Impressive list of wins, lol. Just cant shake ur shady old habits
    I got here by setting the bar high, u got here by setting ur own matches

King vs Token

Trust u'll lose the war, u deserving that 5-0 is simply pretend
    My undefeated streak will be from start to finish, urs is beginning to end

Quote vs King

great fucking robbery to get here faggot my heart could be racing
    instead i'll just beat you til ur blue in the face since that's who I should be facing

Quote vs King

gotta cocky steez tho, his clogged arteries got to his head in the meanest
    cuz hes not just doubled over tebowing, he's actually looking for his penis

King vs Arch

U got it backwards. Every bar u add makes ur chances wither
    Yea u owe me a good battle...n I owe 3 GG champs to the fact u can't deliver

Arch vs King

No surprise this ugly fuck ducked in NBL. We know if you showed you'd be dead
    Cuz text sites mirror your sex life the way Bag's over your head

Philly vs Alphabet

even u dont believe in you! so lol at what these writers accusing
    cuz the rofl of the week. is u posting a mag that ur predicted to lose in

Alphabet vs Philly

fag ur a black Freddy Mercury w/ out the mustache,no lies are spoken
    n if we were to reference ur aids it wouldn't be the disease it'd be phly & token

ALIEN vs King

There's a better writer with a similar name & thats all there is to it ..
    Your name's the only place replacing I with U results in improvement (shouts to Grip)

Chrit vs Bong

Go ahead n call me a biter, but everyone watch as Im shootin this queer
    You cant even cheat like that in FL... WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU DOIN IT HERE?!?!?

Bong vs Chrit

Shit, I'd be mad if I were fat too, it's no wonder you're the angriest, bitch.
    I bet you wanna leave my house full of hollow points, specifically in the pantry and fridge.
    Chrits addicted to McDonalds, he picks it out the garbage in the streets,
    so its no surprise he came back to the LLL, now that we got two arches in the league.
    I hate when people bring up your past man, calling you a biter, it blows chrit.
    Look at your verses this season.. you've clearly gone back to writing your own shit.

Arch vs Knux

Now that LLL is as good as ever it's become Knux's baby in essence
    He loves the league is taking off... since no bitch has ever done that in his presence

Arch vs Knux

Bitches flock to me. Knux forces them for sex or else his wealth is spent
    See... I get head and butt... if he gets both together the broad is fighting in self defense

Knux vs Arch

Leave my name out ur mouth, focus on getting laid.. u hava E-lover u haven’t thrusted once
    This nerd’s to busy trying to blackball me to realize he hasn’t had his touched in months

Knux vs Arch

I’m quick to gore..haymakers fast to drop you, one to many shots’ll keep u from living son
    These blows hit hard enough to Altar Speech….. and’ll eventually leave your family giving one
    Last edited by Knux; January 9th, 2012 at 08:30 PM
    LEGION OF LEGENDS

Cut Throat
    Battle Record
    27-3

Week 14 Roast Winner

This man only dropped 6 lines instead of 8 but they had me ROLLING, this was a toss up between him and Philly…. Other runner ups were Meks, boberic and Lethargic, all around great roast you guys had me dying, Philly was hilarious aside from his green eye line, so I put his good 3 against phly’s good 3 and Phly took this one, good job all though

http://i927.photobucket.com/albums/a...xSOCKScopy.jpg

Winner: Phlymo

I bet you never drop your food, in a second everything’s scoffed
    so butterfingers ain’t ya nickname, but it’s the only way you’ll get them rings off
    you look ill for real, dude you need to get outdoors and stay a while
    skin around your eyes has got so yellow, the right one’s even closing up asian-style
    now ya beefing with knux? fuck the old advice, this don’t happen often:
    if he walked a mile in your shoes, it’d just be one more thing you lack in common

Runner Up: Philly
    looks can b deceiving. but if this kid isnt already fat as fuck
    this pic looks like he's had 3 Superbowls... of captain crunch
    get creative wit wordplay! u over sized. n some words i use so loosely
    like if im sayin 'check'..
    thats discribin how ya chin n neck blend so smoothly
    u not bout this life. ya jewelry dont bling, n it's not even a error
    when ur eyes are green! from see'n all the fake poses u make in the mirror
    no gf. swag on zero. and the list can just get thicker
    im jus connecting the dots.. on ur face n make'n the big dipper
    Last edited by Knux; January 9th, 2012 at 08:34 PM
    LEGION OF LEGENDS

Cut Throat
    Battle Record
    27-3

Throwback Battle

Vylint

Get down son, how in the fuck did you get the title now punk?
    come to think of it, last year you aint even make it past round one
    Make the sound hush, i'll make you run that like i told ya
    Then put you outa so much $, spit look like he under my shoulda
    So you aint badass, that's laughs, and herb you'll see the news
    If you the root of all evil, i'll make herbal tea of you
    Welcome to the show, it's free of charge and sick so you know
    The voters wont need a ticket, to 'admit' that i'm dope
    I get cats hype, i'm illy some so dont be silly son
    Cuz i got peeps more Highstrung then Billy Gun
    spit would think im a chinese chef when i devour shit
    because i'll turn his sweet talk real sour quick
    Spitacular love's feeble, i seen it come outa you
    But me and kyle use to get on aim, and diss the FUCK OUTA YOU
    Then when i came i was solemn yo, wrote mags and all them jokes
    did a whole article on spit, and still didnt column dope
    dont swallow, CHOKE, mother fucker i got heaters ya see
    and everyone'll agree, that you just hold that belt for meters or me
    I put this off, for maybe hours or days, who cares, the powers amaze
    So if you think you smell victory, i must not of showered today
    son the illest true rapper, u all make me hoot laughter
    Cuz your more green with envy then an angry Bruce Banner
    You a lame gay, and dont you worry about the stained blad
    Cuz i'd cut ya head off, but you the one who shoulda saved face
    you arnt hurtin me, and i'll murk that speech with certainty
    cuz i spoke "be easy", and you took my advice perfectly
    Theres no promises in rap, and that sucks ya see
    so act up to me, and i'll make ya skull all its cracked up to be
    Dont laugh man, i'll slash that half ass rap and
    Make you fucking hit the deck, like you lost at black jack
    $pitacular

Bitch I run with the Godly.… n’ we’re known to be smiters
    I hope you know…. your user title’s only dissin ya biters
    This’ the igniter…… fuck the talk I’m makin Legends
    when I give you the elbow… stuck on top like it’s a present
    fuck all the impressions… the hell got you so skeptical
    bitch I’ll shut down ya shit, like three steaks n’ no vegetables
    s’regrettable, I get the win… you left stuck & twitchin
    Vy dislike the way it goes, so no use in fuckin bitchin
    fuck ya writtens, you ain’t even got the flow to hold a crowd
    n’ it ain’t squat to me stupid fuck, hoe you s’posed to bow
    funny how things changed, when I demonstrated script
    used to be Teflon… now can’t even penetrate ya bitch
    I’m here to devastate this shit…. fuck you telling me
    I’d advise compose ya self, but that’d make an ugly melody
    Look hoe, I know ya nervous… I can see it in ya heart bitch
    n’ yo, I’d take advantage… but had surplus to start with
    check this, it ain’t punches, it’s postcards ya send me punk
    finally signed to an indie lable… as in the office in India
    Epic… The Design… I’m known for sizzlin scripture
    so, ya finally met your match…. I only seen dizzle in pictures
    ripped ya, quality ain’t been the same since you fell dude
    I’m sure all of DiamondMinds…... n’ I sure as hell do
    learn to spell too… I’m tired of the illiterate ramble
    this all answers the question…. in ya gay AIM handle
    fond of ya net achievements… you went the distance
    hell, I wouldn’t be surprised if I saw frontline wins listed
    Kid ya never shoulda spoke… vader’s known to choke necks
    n’ the only time you use the force… is when you have sex
    you wack tef…. text-wise you could never kill me
    you ain’t really a has-been…. more like a never was/will be
    -2003 Winner: Vylint
    Last edited by Knux; January 9th, 2012 at 08:36 PM
    LEGION OF LEGENDS

Cut Throat
    Battle Record
    27-3

Peace

Yea just wanted to throw a little something together for you guys to read to start the playoffs on the right foot. Woulda been a little more elaborate if I had gotten some help, but its all good.. Lookin forward to these upcoming battles, goodluck to everyone. 1
    LEGION OF LEGENDS

Battle Record
    115-57
    Awards VBL Champion 100+ Wins

good shit, and yea phly pic roast had me rolllling haha

Battle Record
    6-1

Good stuff.

Battle Record
    36-16
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion 25+ Wins

Nice mag bro!!!! Nice mag
    DayumNation

Battle Record
    179-20
    Awards Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion 1-2 Season Champion LLL Champion Golden Glove Champion LLL HOF 150+ Wins

Good mag... I'm mad you put our battle I lost though lol

Cut Throat
    Battle Record
    27-3

lol i was trying to put the best battles that like both verses were illest.. im embarassed of my verse in the battle that u beat me.. and our first battle of the season im embarassed for my verse as well even tho i took it lmao
    LEGION OF LEGENDS

Battle Record
    26-17
    Awards LLL Champion OM HOF LLL HOF

dont swallow, CHOKE, mother fucker i got heaters ya see
    and everyone'll agree, that you just hold that belt for meters or me

yea yea

Maximum Character Limit..
    Battle Record
    11-7

Nice mag...but fuck your prediction. I'ma go douche my hurt vag now.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    83-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

maglazine!