User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Chilly Grind (Dark QB Styled Beat)

Chilly Grind (Dark QB Styled Beat)

[YOUTUBE]VPfQ6gT5ce8[/YOUTUBE]

My instrumental being used by Goodie Gangsta. Really wanted to try and make a QB type of beat on this so I wanted to get it as grimy as possible.

I have the original instrumental if anyone wants it for anything.

Thanks for viewing

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...260/index.html
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...626/index.html
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...656/index.html

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CYMRU AM BYTH

it aint hatin if you suck I-M-E's Avatar

Re: Chilly Grind (Dark QB Styled Beat)

dope beat man, you def got the grimeyness in it, such an old m-o-b-b d double e p sound to is haha, rapper did it justice as well
    The Hip Hop Sounds Of...
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Cheers for that.Yup, love the whole QB sound and the rapper that used it said it sounded like an early Mobb Deep beat.

CYMRU AM BYTH

Battle Record
    11-1

this is dopee homie, props

Im not so sure about the beat man some sounds sound completely out of key with other that base line and the piano and strings dont complement each other but if i have to admit bar you vocal being buried so low in the track you had some qualities rapping with flow and delivery. make sure you vocals are the part that sticks out vocals sound very bland try warming them up with FRACTIONs of adlibs and reverb and compression eq some mids for space for the vocals tooo <<<< just my two senses peace

Lolz. I wasn't the rapper on this I just made the beat.

I dunno, I just listened to it and still couldn't see how it was out of key. It might be one of those types of beats where to one person it sounds good and to the other it's a bit off-key. But really appreciate honest feedback mate.

Anything you want commenting on then just PM me.

CYMRU AM BYTH

That piano and bass is really off key with each other....thats the first thing i notice when I hit play. And when tjhe strings come in it was even waay more off key... I think if things werent out of key this would be dope, but right now all your melody instruments are just doing they own thing and not working with each other. gotta practice some scales perhaps and get to know the keys you're playing in.

J.Demers

dark gritty drums, Sick!

or