User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Arrived ( Produced By Bronze Nazarerth)

Battle Record
    5-6

Arrived ( Produced By Bronze Nazarerth)

http://hulkshare.com/r4lf0hvwu79d

Let me know what u think ya'll

another track from my mixtape "Early Certainty"

If u like it, the mixtape is in my signature, feel free to download.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    5-6
    Last edited by DaYunginWAZE; December 17th, 2011 at 05:41 AM

Battle Record
    5-6

Re: Arrived ( Produced By Bronze Nazarerth)

Can I get some feedback on dis joint

it aint hatin if you suck I-M-E's Avatar

dope beat..
    hooks pretty decent, a bit busy sounding with the extras, but its catchy.
    flow was pretty coo man....i like your delivery alot on this beat, lyrics are slick man, feeling them.

we should collab sometime
    The Hip Hop Sounds Of...

this is a hot track, delivery is on point man so is your flow, the beat caught my ears right away, these kind of beats your delivery has to be there and yours was there. lyrics were pretty dope too, and the hook was catchy overall great track man 9/10

Battle Record
    5-6

Can I get a lil more feedback on this joint

Battle Record
    5-6

Quote Originally Posted by I-M-E View Post
    dope beat..
    hooks pretty decent, a bit busy sounding with the extras, but its catchy.
    flow was pretty coo man....i like your delivery alot on this beat, lyrics are slick man, feeling them.

we should collab sometime
    No doubt homie, I'm down. Just send me da track and we can make summin happen.

Battle Record
    5-6

Quote Originally Posted by itsToby View Post
    this is a hot track, delivery is on point man so is your flow, the beat caught my ears right away, these kind of beats your delivery has to be there and yours was there. lyrics were pretty dope too, and the hook was catchy overall great track man 9/10
    Damn thanx a lot homie. I really appreciate that feedback.

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-12

not my steez, keep elevating

Hmm, interesting beat, I kinda like it reminds me of something Immortal Technique might spit over. I like the drums on it. Chorus coming in first pretty cool, got me listening....Definitely like the way you're flowing here man, you can ride the beat real well. Not much swag which on my opinion is good, mostly lyracism which is really optimal. Some good punchlines in here too man. Chorus is layered nicely, and the content is there as well, painting a good pic. That weird sampling shit is really messing with me here though what is that? lol sounds like you had 2 beats playing at once that didn't match. Nonetheless, pretty good here man, keep it up!

Please return the feedback homie
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...402/index.html
    Download the full album Into The Darkness!

Battle Record
    5-6

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDoWLesS View Post
    Hmm, interesting beat, I kinda like it reminds me of something Immortal Technique might spit over. I like the drums on it. Chorus coming in first pretty cool, got me listening....Definitely like the way you're flowing here man, you can ride the beat real well. Not much swag which on my opinion is good, mostly lyracism which is really optimal. Some good punchlines in here too man. Chorus is layered nicely, and the content is there as well, painting a good pic. That weird sampling shit is really messing with me here though what is that? lol sounds like you had 2 beats playing at once that didn't match. Nonetheless, pretty good here man, keep it up!

Please return the feedback homie
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...402/index.html
    Thanx for the love homie, apprecaite the feedback.

Imma peep ur track when i get finished with summin'.