User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 33

Thread: I'm Gone (Make It) - Dezine /w Video.

Battle Record
    1-0

Thumbs up I'm Gone (Make It) - Dezine /w Video.

[YOUTUBE]fQPwJLi00ek[/YOUTUBE]

I'm Gone (Make It)
    Prod. by Allarounda
    w/ Viral Video.

Hey guys, just dropped a new song since the mixtape, got my studio back in order. I used new mixing techniques and shot a mini-video for it, lemme know what you guys think! Thanks! I'll RTF!

Links :

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...739/index.html

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...141/index.html

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...974/index.html
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hip-Hop Ain't Dead, It lives in the North!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    quality="high" wmode="transparent" pluginspage="
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="507" height="221" allowScriptAccess="always" allowScripting="on">

[YOUTUBE]0W4w_6EX73I[/YOUTUBE]

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Re: I'm Gone (Make It) - Dezine /w Video.

ur delivery is pretty ill man riding the beat real nice man. lyrically pretty nice man. i aint really into the autotune shit but it was aight for the hook. not a bad track at all

Battle Record
    1-0

Dope bro! I 100% appreciate that, I took alot of risks with this song, so I'm glad it went over well. Really tried to switch things up!! Thanks again for the feed.

Looking for more feed! I will RTF!! This is my most important project to date, so check it out!!!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="507" height="221" allowScriptAccess="always" allowScripting="on">

The Liberators...
    Battle Record
    1-0

its pretty dope man. ride the beat nice. verses are solid, quality is pretty dope, you got a unique voice. you look corny as hell in some of those haha. no offense. hahaha. but its straight. doin your thing. its cool. the chorus on the other hand, i dont like it. thats all ima say. but overall its an above average track here. keep em comin man.

-Peace
    -R.I.P. Jazzscapez-

Will One? W.isdom I.s L.ife so L.iv's Avatar
    Battle Record
    2-4

you sound like you need to work on your breath control...you're breathing hard on each syllable...the track shouldve flowed more smoothly..you sound nervous... and work on your emotion... use the same passion(for emotion) that caused you to right the lyrics.

pc.
    Love Life Live

Battle Record
    1-0

Quote Originally Posted by Self: The "B" Side Prince View Post
    its pretty dope man. ride the beat nice. verses are solid, quality is pretty dope, you got a unique voice. you look corny as hell in some of those haha. no offense. hahaha. but its straight. doin your thing. its cool. the chorus on the other hand, i dont like it. thats all ima say. but overall its an above average track here. keep em comin man.

-Peace
    Thanks for the feed, nice to know the songs on point. I'm aware the hook was gonna be a bit risky, people were either gonna hate it or love it haha. Def trying to work on having presence on the mic. The video haha, I was worried it might come across as cheezy, I had limited shots and havn't really done anything like that, I figured I'd roll the dice on it though, improve on it next time. (so long as it didn't destroy my credibility, lol) Again, I 100% appreciate the honest feedback!

Battle Record
    1-0

Quote Originally Posted by mal diction View Post
    you sound like you need to work on your breath control...you're breathing hard on each syllable...the track shouldve flowed more smoothly..you sound nervous... and work on your emotion... use the same passion(for emotion) that caused you to right the lyrics.

pc.
    I hear ya, I'll try to focus on controlling my breath even more, I used to do small edits, but then I figured its better to just let it be natural, so I'll definitely work on keeping that under control. I hear what you mean by emotion, I'm actively working on that to. I'm really trying to become a presence on the mic, so to speak. Thanks for the feedback.

Always looking for more feedback! I'll RTF!

Not bad man. you had really nice lines and good flow. Maybe just enunciate a little better, some of words you mumbled, no biggie though. Still good, Keep at it. Check me out as well
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...327/index.html

Battle Record
    0-1

get your double time on point dudey
    I'm feeling it but dt has evolved since Bone Thugs
    the auto-tune needs to go, I'm sure you can see without it and sound just fine or even better. You're timing is off at points but you got it more time. I don't really like hearing tracks on an invisible hip hop opponent. Video is hilarious though, lol gotta love them Mac Millers.
    Cool drop

hit me up
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...527/index.html
    SUGAR KANE YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Battle Record
    1-0

Quote Originally Posted by L.way View Post
    Not bad man. you had really nice lines and good flow. Maybe just enunciate a little better, some of words you mumbled, no biggie though. Still good, Keep at it. Check me out as well
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...327/index.html
    Thanks bro, I appreciate it. I'll def work on keeping everything crisp, it's good to know, sometimes when I listen to it over and over my ears kind of tune out. Thanks again! I left feed on yours!

Battle Record
    1-0

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar Kane View Post
    get your double time on point dudey
    I'm feeling it but dt has evolved since Bone Thugs
    the auto-tune needs to go, I'm sure you can see without it and sound just fine or even better. You're timing is off at points but you got it more time. I don't really like hearing tracks on an invisible hip hop opponent. Video is hilarious though, lol gotta love them Mac Millers.
    Cool drop

hit me up
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...527/index.html
    I hear ya man, gotta keep elevating. I rarely have used Auto-Tune, it's kind of funny that it found it's on way onto this track, I'll have to officially put it to bed after this track. I'll just keep refining, and refining. I hear what your saying about the invisible Hip-Hop opponent, I was kind of addressing the song to everyone as an audience haha. Hilarious in a good way? or a terrible way?, haha. I had Mac in mind when doing some of those shots, being as it was my first attempt, I didn't wanna go overboard in any direction, like too serious. Just something light! I'll have lots of time to hone that, haha. Thanks again for the feed.

hey man you a good rapper feeling the raps here delivery and flow is epic and you gel nice with the beat id say you should try and find a singer to do the hook in future cause it takes away from your track when you do the hook in auto tune makes the track sound very chessey try and find a good singer to collab with that doesnt need auto tune and youll be on a winner here peace out

The Liberators...
    Battle Record
    1-0

yo you from Kelowna?
    -R.I.P. Jazzscapez-

Battle Record
    1-0

Quote Originally Posted by corporatethief View Post
    hey man you a good rapper feeling the raps here delivery and flow is epic and you gel nice with the beat id say you should try and find a singer to do the hook in future cause it takes away from your track when you do the hook in auto tune makes the track sound very chessey try and find a good singer to collab with that doesnt need auto tune and youll be on a winner here peace out
    Thanks man! Honestly appreciate the feedback, I'm glad your digging the track. I'm always on the lookout for a singer, and new people to work with, honestly, there seems to be a shortage in my city. I never use Auto-Tune actually, I was just experimenting so to speak, so you won't see anymore Auto-Tune from me, haha. Probably for the best! Thanks again man, it's dope to hear that! I'm gonna be dropping a bunch new tracks, so be on the look out!

Battle Record
    1-0

Quote Originally Posted by Self: The "B" Side Prince View Post
    yo you from Kelowna?
    Yeah bro! B.C. living, haha.