User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: So I took this online dating quiz, right...?

Battle Record
    1-1

So I took this online dating quiz, right...?

http://www.okcupid.com/the-dating-persona-test

OkCupid seems to be all the rage these days so I decided to check it out, right? At this point I'm actually considering online dating. It's free and convienient and I am half-nerd, anyway. So I started out with this dating test and um..

...yeah... shit's crazy. It was a total accurate result. Like, it pretty nailed my personality almost to the letter. It's kind of awesome. And insane in it's accuracy. Never before has an online test been able to describe me so well.

Hidden Content:
    [youtube]3JWXNPaLSkA[/youtube]

you know I wanna feel special

MCL

Battle Record
    12-8

Re: So I took this online dating quiz, right...?

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

Wow, I'm usually sceptical about this kind of thing, but this is accurate. The last bit is EXACTLY why I finish with girls most of the time

FACT: You embody the German principle of Konstantzusammenschaft, which is best described in English (without using the obscure English word “sammenschaft”) as “eternal togethermanship”.

Well-liked. Well-established. You are The Loverboy. Loverboys thrive in committed, steady relationships—as opposed to, say, Playboys, who want sex without too much attachment. You've had many relationships and nearly all of them have been successful. You’re a nice guy, you know the ropes, and even if you can be a little hasty with decisions, most girls think of you as a total catch. Your hastiness comes off as spontaneity most of the time anyhow, making you especially popular in your circle of friends, too. You know not to make the typical Loverboy mistake of choosing someone who appreciates your good humor and popularity, but who offers nothing in return. You belong with someone outgoing, independent, and creative. Otherwise, you’ll get bored. And then instead of surprising her with flowers or a practical joke, you’ll surprise her by leaving.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

24 x OM Hall Of Fame

i got..

Hopeful. Awkward. Soft-headed. Fire intrigues you. You are The Manchild.
    Okay, Manchildren have some good qualities. They can be unpredictable, brash, magnetic—and therefore highly charismatic. Particularly, you’re passionate and are often a hell of a lot of fun.
    But we’d like you to consider not using OkCupid. You can be unthinking and hurtful, and we think you LIKE seeing bad things happen. You’ve had a moderate number of relationships, but broken a disproportionate number of hearts. In total, you mean well, but don’t really have it together.
    It’s up to you, of course, whether to continue dating. There are plenty of women out there who do deserve you. But you’ve heard our advice. If you stay ...

i got..

Hopeful. Awkward. Soft-headed. Fire intrigues you. You are The Manchild.
    Okay, Manchildren have some good qualities. They can be unpredictable, brash, magnetic—and therefore highly charismatic. Particularly, you’re passionate and are often a hell of a lot of fun.
    But we’d like you to consider not using OkCupid. You can be unthinking and hurtful, and we think you LIKE seeing bad things happen. You’ve had a moderate number of relationships, but broken a disproportionate number of hearts. In total, you mean well, but don’t really have it together.
    It’s up to you, of course, whether to continue dating. There are plenty of women out there who do deserve you. But you’ve heard our advice. If you stay ...

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

Lmao @ 'fire intrigues you'

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

24 x OM Hall Of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by The Witness. View Post
    Lmao @ 'fire intrigues you'
    it's weird because only yesterday i was burning my dogs whiskers off.

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

How did it smell?

24 x OM Hall Of Fame

like a hot dog.

Elevated like Seagulls El Heisenberg's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-1

Suppose your boyfriend/girlfriend is horribly burned in a car accident that was totally your fault. They are badly mutilated and *pissed off*. Is it time to say goodbye?
    has to be their best ?

Battle Record
    0-1

Just...take...the...fucking...flower...darling. The Mixed Messenger apologizes again.
    You’re looking for love, but you’ll always maintain your independence. You’re prepared for a real commitment, but it’s also likely that you’re ambitious, which creates a certain romantic tension and ambivalence within you. So although you can be very affectionate to someone, you are also capable of pulling some dubious shit.
    In a relationship, you’re usually the emotional leader. With your friends, you’re a little bit more part of the pack. You’re well-liked but you’re not the uninhibited type, so the spotlight’s often on someone else. In both social and romantic situations, however, you almost always get what you want. Influencing people is something you do very well.
    Holy shit dude. I'm a rapist!

Battle Record
    58-60
    Awards 50+ Wins

lol this is me.

People believe in you, and then you send them to hell. Behold, the False Messiah.

You’re usually a very kind person, and conscientious, too. Socially, you’re a leader, and your friends and associates look up to you. You're probably tall. In intimate relationships, you’re a capable, responsive, and experienced lover. Outside the box, however, you run into trouble.

Girls fall hard for you, but you’re much more ambivalent about them. The beginnings of your relationships are unusually intense, making it all the rougher on her when they end. At first, using all your accumulated tricks of the trade, you ladle on the affection. But once she’s all covered in soup, you withhold the true napkins of commitment. What’s that all about? We should’ve called you the False Waiter.

You’re looking for Love. But history tells us you struggle to settle down and accept it. There’s a deep streak of carnality within you. And while you’ll never be a predator, you’ll always fight the urge to roam free. You like to plan things out, so plan this: find someone who can indulge your selfish side, has a healthy sexual appetite, and doesn’t mind uncertainty.

Battle Record
    0-1

lol i love their sarcasm.

From jeff's results:
    False Messiah
    But once she’s all covered in soup, you withhold the true napkins of commitment. What’s that all about? We should’ve called you the False Waiter.

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

lmao

24 x OM Hall Of Fame