User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6
Showing results 76 to 83 of 83

Thread: Stupid "Gangsta" Bitches Get Their Skulls Crushed

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: Stupid "Gangsta" Bitches Get Their Skulls Crus

adjective- you have trouble reading i see....or you just ignore the parts that make your point grow dim....
    i also said that the man went too far, beating her after she was already down....

but you came in this thread making it seem as if that man shouldnt have hit them at all....like he should have just ig nored what was happening because it would be the christian thing to do....
    as far as "morals being on a sliding scale".....i have very, very VERY high morals....i actually take pride in my morals, and honor....
    but there is situations where morals go out the window and are no longer relevant...and aside from the extra beating after the bitch was already down, this was one of those situations....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    12-4

I would have beat them both till they died.

then raped that white lady.

and kick a pregnant lady in the stomach just to promote random violence

Battle Record
    1-1

Quote Originally Posted by Spanjamir Lenin View Post
    How can I hate something that doesn't exist lol?
    Nothing personal, but I really hate it when people say this. And I'm not entirely sure why it grinds my nerves.
    [youtube]3JWXNPaLSkA[/youtube]

you know I wanna feel special

MCL

Battle Record
    12-4

Icon31 Re: Stupid "Gangsta" Bitches Get Their Skulls Crus

Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm Text View Post
    drew carey
    lol @ nobody noticing that. :doofy:

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF

Damn. That nigga had no sympathy once he started smashin' on 'em lol. Chick was dumb for hoppin' over the counter. Tryna act hard and shit. smh. Bet you she look at life different from now on.

A.i

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit

they looked for trouble and found it..i dont see the problem

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by adjective View Post
    toobs and witness - seems like you both kinda think that morals and the like are on a sliding scale basis, and are all relative. which is nonsense.

witness - for you to say that people are all raised differently and culture is different is true, and that we are taught to have certain principals and feelings about things. but then to say that because we were raised to believe something that makes it true is absurd, many people in the middle east are raised to believe that women are turly lesser beings than men, and in many countries around the world rape is just something that happens because they are just women. but you must apply your logic and system of beliefs in every instance you can't just pick and choose what you want becasue that would be jus tcontradicting yourself, *** so if somebody believes that having sex with a 4 year old will cure them of aids then that is okay to you (some African tribes practice this), or if a man believes it is okay to molest little boys then you must defend him witness, because you believe he is right because he bieilieves it and we are all different. no moral high ground here just moral truth, moral standard , not moral relativism where everybody is right because that is completely illogical.
    >>its not about understanding we are all different its about understanding right from wrong

certain instances which may be wrong to some and right to some are still either only right or wrong, im not interested in your opinion, im not interested in my opinion == only truth.
    Lol No, don't even try that shit, there is a difference between knowing right and wrong, and TELLING people that they are wrong and that you are right, I wouldn't have given a shit if you had come in and said 'I didn't like this, it was wrong in my opinion', but you didn't, you said that the people who didn't agree with YOU didn't understand life, this has nothing to do with morals, this has to do with you being arrogant, and pretentious. Another thing, I hadn't even commented on this video before you posted, and in fact, still haven't, so you're assuming that I agree with what went on, which makes your 'women being raped' argument completely redundant, don't assume to know me and don't base an argument on assumptions, I personally think dude DID go a bit far, but also was right to not let himself be walked over, but did I come in and start telling people they didn't understand life? No, because I understand that just because I feel a certain way about something, doesn't mean everyone else should. And also, you saying if people agreed with this then they must agree that 4 year olds getting molested is just something that happens, is a ridiculous argument, so someone who doesn't feel sorry for a couple of bitches getting beat on, must automatically not care about child rape? Don't even try to step with that dude, that is the sign of somebody grasping at straws, and a completely idiotic statement.

24 x OM Hall Of Fame

Battle Record
    0-2

BOOM! HEADSHOT!!

aha!