User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 LastLast
Showing results 61 to 75 of 83

Thread: Stupid "Gangsta" Bitches Get Their Skulls Crushed

Battle Record
    12-4

Re: Stupid "Gangsta" Bitches Get Their Skulls Crus

I for once agree with toobs...

that bitch would have repeatly beat him if she had the chance.

you just got to expect that.

when I was living in Northeast kansas city MO,
    if someone jumped the counter at the place I was working
    at and I had the upperhand (metal rod vs fat dykes)
    I would have kept hitting them until they got knocked out.
    because if there not knocked out there going to get up
    and shoot you, if they don't have a gun there gonna rush you.

and I know I said it was fucked up for him hitting them
    repeatedly earily, but I thought about it and I would
    have done the same, depending on where I was living/
    what the person looked like.

+If those two ghetto dykes have counterfiet money that
    means they probably are into onther illegal things like drugs.
    and if there into those types of things they probably carry a gun,
    or atleast a knife or sum shit.

Battle Record
    0-2

counterfeit money means they MUST have drugs....and drugs means they MUST have a gun....

a ham sandwich means they MUST play X-Box....and X-Box means they MUST drive a tractor...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    12-4

are you being sarcastic?

if so i said probably...

Battle Record
    0-2

me??? being sarcastic??? have you EVER seen me being sarcastic???

its like you dont know me at all anymore....this relationship is over....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    12-4

fuck you then, i'm going to sleep.

but ill be dreamin of your enlarged clit.

Battle Record
    0-2

i have an enlarged prostate...

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by adjective View Post
    All yall saying it was cool,funny,awesome, or that they got what they deserved are eithet prepubecent or just still dont understand life. Lacking a grasp on reality and humanity, even if you were "just kidding" that changes nothing, that was still your response. Grow up

Pay attention to life better.

Martin luther king, some of you may have heard about this man, said "violence can murder murderers but cant murder murder"

All you supporting this reaction and type of behavior are the exact reason people's sons and daughters and brothers and sisters and parents are put in hospitals, perminantly injured, murdered, why people suffer emotional and psychological damage.

>>>>>> if thats fine then whats the limit? You think thats fine, but they didnt deserve to die, but what _ if enough people think murder wiuld have been fine there? Does it make it okay? And how much longer until u do start saying murder would have been justified there. This stuff happens for alot less of an instigation all the time, but to yall a 20 year old can smash a 14 year olds face because he got too lippy, and a little jumpy, hes a kid(analogy), and we are all human, this was totally unnecessary.

Yup, defend urself, do what you gotta to protect people, but this was purely malicious.
    And you're the type of fag who thinks he understands life better than everyone else when in reality you probably haven't seen even half the shit a lot of people even just on RB have seen, so don't go around telling people they don't understand life, because if you understood life, even a little bit, you would understand that we are all different, have all been raised in different cultures, and therefore have different feelings and principles about certain things, so don't try to come and take the moral high ground you arrogant fuck, quoting people to make yourself seem smart...any brain dead chimp can make themselves look smart...now be gone you pompous, pretentious, presumptuous, pussy <---see?

24 x OM Hall Of Fame

chill
    Battle Record
    41-18
    Awards 25+ Wins

this poor guy. probably got his head fucked up while he was in prison now he's trying to do right and he got the worst kind of people for customers. my girl works at starbucks and i see how angry stupid bitch ass customers make her and even i have to hold back slapping the shit outta them. people get away with asshole behavior too much just cuz they're a customer. he may have went too far but people aren't taking into account how fucked up this dudes head is and if you approach an ex con the way these hoes did you are gonna get the worst kind of treatment. plus that dumb "staaaap!!" bitch just making the situation worse. she should have been backhanded they asked for it. too bad he just put his life on hold for another few years.
    She said I could sleep on the couch
    By 2 am, I was diggin her out

Battle Record
    12-4

:trollol:

Uncomfortable reminder adjective's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-1

spanjamir - i can see that most of what you said to me stems from your hatred towards God and a grudge from previous threads we were in, but still i didn't say that i never heard that and therefore must not be true. so... anyway - you said that mlk had sex with underage girls and therefore his opinion was null and void and then when i asked if a murderer revolted against hitler if you would say that his opinion was null and void you said you "would still say he was not the best moral compass" - that was not the question, you completely avoided my real question. so would you say that we shouldn't listen to that man who wants to revolt against hitler? also you said something about pacifism but we can just delete that statement since it has absolutely nothing to do with this conversation.

toobs and witness - seems like you both kinda think that morals and the like are on a sliding scale basis, and are all relative. which is nonsense.

witness - for you to say that people are all raised differently and culture is different is true, and that we are taught to have certain principals and feelings about things. but then to say that because we were raised to believe something that makes it true is absurd, many people in the middle east are raised to believe that women are turly lesser beings than men, and in many countries around the world rape is just something that happens because they are just women. but you must apply your logic and system of beliefs in every instance you can't just pick and choose what you want becasue that would be jus tcontradicting yourself, *** so if somebody believes that having sex with a 4 year old will cure them of aids then that is okay to you (some African tribes practice this), or if a man believes it is okay to molest little boys then you must defend him witness, because you believe he is right because he bieilieves it and we are all different. no moral high ground here just moral truth, moral standard , not moral relativism where everybody is right because that is completely illogical.
    >>its not about understanding we are all different its about understanding right from wrong

certain instances which may be wrong to some and right to some are still either only right or wrong, im not interested in your opinion, im not interested in my opinion == only truth.

toobs - at the end of my post i clearly state that defending yourself is fine, dont play that whole posing an argument against something i didnt say bit, doesn't work well when people notice. this was beyond self defense. im from a place where people get done because you looked in their direction, me and my boy got jumped when we were like 13 and they were 15-17ish like 4 of them, they hit my friend in the head with a bat as we tried getting away. i can see that there are instances where a human being is "more valuable" to society and life, but all humans have the potential to be worth the same. and my murder and cure for cancer is a perfectly rational analogy here becasue of what spanjamir said about somebody who has done wrong not being able to be considered as valid, but only null and void. it makes sense.

they did need to be taken care of and subdued, they did not deserve what they got.
    THINK MORE

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs Saki View Post
    counterfeit money means they MUST have drugs....and drugs means they MUST have a gun....

a ham sandwich means they MUST play X-Box....and X-Box means they MUST drive a tractor...
    You should write books on tape for the blind.

Touch My Beard Extinctor Draconis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by adjective View Post
    spanjamir - i can see that most of what you said to me stems from your hatred towards God and a grudge from previous threads we were in, but still i didn't say that i never heard that and therefore must not be true. so... anyway - you said that mlk had sex with underage girls and therefore his opinion was null and void and then when i asked if a murderer revolted against hitler if you would say that his opinion was null and void you said you "would still say he was not the best moral compass" - that was not the question, you completely avoided my real question. so would you say that we shouldn't listen to that man who wants to revolt against hitler? also you said something about pacifism but we can just delete that statement since it has absolutely nothing to do with this conversation.
    How can I hate something that doesn't exist lol?

As for my point about the moral compass, I fail to see how you don't see the understand the analogy between "he's not the best moral compass" and "this man is rapist, so is opinion on moral fortitude is null and void". I'm practically saying the same thing. I'm not saying I wouldn't listen to someone who said hitler needs to be stopped(and I fail to see how this is an effective example). What I am saying is that it doesn't change the fact that he is a murder. Anything he says about hitler could be true, but the man is no better than me. Reverence should be held for those who deserve it.
    De Kapitein

Battle Record
    12-8

Lol @ MLK Jr. was a pedo.

Ya learn something new every day..

Battle Record
    12-8

Lol @ MLK Jr. was a pedo.

Ya learn something new every day..

Battle Record
    12-4