User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: What did you do today?

What did you do today?

Was your day eventful? Constructive? Counterproductive? ? Unemployed? Did you get fired? You a stay @ home daddy? Did you get arrested? Y u get arrested?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    10-9

Re: What did you do today?

eventful.....
    never join the military....

The Birth Of Creation

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Storyteller | Cr@$h | JMS | Meth | Celph Taut | Messiah | Bstill | Fatal

Battle Record
    0-2

worked....
    made some money....
    wasted it on taco bell,an overpriced video game, and some toys my son will have dismantled within a week....

Battle Record
    1-1

Technically, since the day starts at midnight, I wrote a facebook letter to my wife outlining the definition of maturity.

Then I chilled with my daughter as we discussed such topics as X-Men, Father Sky and Mother Earth, and my favorite... why daddy can't spin around in circles endlessly because daddy is old and you remember how your TV is old? Well things that get old break down. Everything eventually breaks down to begin again. Cycle of rebirth, all cosmological and whatnot. ("whatnot" being the word I use to replace "shit" when speaking in polite company and shit.)

Then I went home after buying a beer and pizza and listened to a bunch of ICP and Twiztid, specifically Twiztid's song "Raw Deal." While exploring what's new on reddit. Couldn't help any suicidals like I usually do, due to the beer. It's my belief I shouldn't talk someone out of suicide when I'm drinking myself to death. Chilled on Reddit, chilled on RB. Now I'm going to alter my mind state and watch an anime about Alice in Wonderland. Maybe. Or play Fallout New Vegas. I wrote a small uh... whatnot about different playing styles. You can find it... Here. If you can make a reddit account or two (or more) and upvote it, that would be awesome.

Now... off to anime wonderland.

And Paranormal? Mark my words. You strike me as a young blood, but you seem pretty cool. This website will either be your home away from home, or you'll set off to do some wicked awesome shit. Or kill yourself. And if you get the urge to kill yourself, come talk to me. I know a thing or two.
    [youtube]3JWXNPaLSkA[/youtube]

you know I wanna feel special

MCL

Battle Record
    1-1

Quote Originally Posted by Beta Viewz View Post
    eventful.....
    never join the military....
    I respectfully disconcur. Some of us like having a simple life of shooting and getting shot at and eating and sleeping and fapping and explosions and getting shot at and dragging bodies and digging holes and shooting and otherwise acting a fool.

In my experience, it was so much more simpler and easier than living here in America and having to deal with what all these lazy good for nothing American's call "life."

To that ends... don't join the military if getting shot at and shooting at people will 'cause you to shit your pants. If you enjoy it, then by all means. Lord knows our military needs more people that are happy instead of killing themselves.

Way too many soldiers kill themselves.

MCL

Battle Record
    1-1

Quote Originally Posted by Kuhn View Post
    i text wit a few bitches, got high, sat around a campfire wit a few ppl gettin high...then been chillin...an gettin high
    Fuck you. I say that with morbid jealousy and love. Specifically...

[youtube]2EtYYmkg74k[/youtube]

You know this guy?

MCL

Quote Originally Posted by zombicidal View Post
    Technically, since the day starts at midnight, I wrote a facebook letter to my wife outlining the definition of maturity.

Then I chilled with my daughter as we discussed such topics as X-Men, Father Sky and Mother Earth, and my favorite... why daddy can't spin around in circles endlessly because daddy is old and you remember how your TV is old? Well things that get old break down. Everything eventually breaks down to begin again. Cycle of rebirth, all cosmological and whatnot. ("whatnot" being the word I use to replace "shit" when speaking in polite company and shit.)

Then I went home after buying a beer and pizza and listened to a bunch of ICP and Twiztid, specifically Twiztid's song "Raw Deal." While exploring what's new on reddit. Couldn't help any suicidals like I usually do, due to the beer. It's my belief I shouldn't talk someone out of suicide when I'm drinking myself to death. Chilled on Reddit, chilled on RB. Now I'm going to alter my mind state and watch an anime about Alice in Wonderland. Maybe. Or play Fallout New Vegas. I wrote a small uh... whatnot about different playing styles. You can find it... Here. If you can make a reddit account or two (or more) and upvote it, that would be awesome.

Now... off to anime wonderland.

And Paranormal? Mark my words. You strike me as a young blood, but you seem pretty cool. This website will either be your home away from home, or you'll set off to do some wicked awesome shit. Or kill yourself. And if you get the urge to kill yourself, come talk to me. I know a thing or two.
    Thanks for your approval. I needed that boost today. I got fired today for jerking off, @ home whilst looking after the kids. They weren't mine, so I don't understand my dismissal too tough. I only come on here to pass the time between my debauchery binges. Well that and when I have nothing to read whilst having a whatnot. You smack of a wise old chestnut, no offence. You know your stuff. Passing the knowledge baton is your duty now. I haven't got the balls to kill myself, I probably would of bled more efficiently if I severed my penis first. You live and learn, unfortunately.