User Tag List

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 ... LastLast
Showing results 151 to 165 of 300

Thread: 1-2 Punch Chat

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

Re: 1-2 Punch Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Verbal Hologram View Post
    if they vote for me because they like my style better, how is that dickriding? Dick riding is voting for someone even though u know they lost. On a completely unrelated topic: its funny how i beat your buddy Arch and you start posting in the chat and proclaiming how whack i am. Then i beat two guys in two title matches, you dont say shit and then when i beat your buddy Token you're right back to where u left lol. Nothing suss eh, so please dont go on about me riding dudes lmao.

when did i EVER say i was 'good'. I dont think that i have EVER said that once...show me a quote to PROVE you're not full of shit smh. I'll go one better, show me a quote where i even implied it.

like i said before i cant control how people vote in my battles, but for some reason you are blind to this. so ill post it again

i cant control how people vote in my battles...hope thats clear enough that even u can understand it.

so u can jump off my fucken back. Its got NOTHING to do with me...blame the site if u have to blame someone lol. You realize how stupid you are making yourself seem, by bitching about some dude when he beats your buddies in a text league when he has ABSOLUTELY no control over the outcome....ABSOLUTELY no control. I cant vote on my own battles if u havent realized dude. But your problem is still with me winning battles lol. It should be with the voting and voting only....NOTHING to do with me. I just drop my bar and u guys do the rest.
    rofl thats exactly why u arent good verb

u think there voting for u cuz they like ur style
    how bout this, come battle ina league, in lll at nc, ANY league and see how many votes u get when there isnt a grip fuck of newbies to vote for u. its because they like u , ur a mod,and they aitn very godo so they understand ur style better. thats whats wrong wit the 1-2. n u thinking they vote for u cuz ur dope, is why u wont ever be dope cuz ur not. u got potential thats it. but thinking u 10-1 cuz ur that dope is a joke in itself n if it wasnt for two fistfuls of newbies ud never have a record like that

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

and bitching about some dude who beats my buddies? im syaing ur league is a fucking joke no one who does text takes it seriously and it has nothin to do with who u beat cuz in a real text battle u couldnt beat any one uve faced that i voted on and thats real talk

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

i dont understand how verb got pulled into this lmao. did he vote for himself?

btw, i have a good record, does that mean i suck too?
    The Last Level

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

Quote Originally Posted by King View Post

btw, i have a good record, does that mean i suck too?
    ur starting to irritate the shit out of me aswell

keep ur trolling to u unless ur willing to go 30 more lines i aint gon talk to u like ur a nebwie so dont act like one

i dont give a fuck who u came in here to stick up for

either drop a verse or dont come at me

that simple

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW

Tension... Hostility...

Add & Follow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ·
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

Quote Originally Posted by God 0f War View Post
    ur starting to irritate the shit out of me aswell

keep ur trolling to u unless ur willing to go 30 more lines i aint gon talk to u like ur a nebwie so dont act like one

i dont give a fuck who u came in here to stick up for

either drop a verse or dont come at me

that simple

i make one comment and i'm starting to irritate you? lmao apparently u still have some pent up beef with me.

s'all good though, set it up where ever you want. 30 lines. whats the worst that could happen, i get robbed again? lmao
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    64-17

and i was just fucking with you btw, but yea set it up. please.
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW

Oh shit, he said set it up.

*puts pipe bomb in GoW's face*

[youtube]LxdmVdruANc[/youtube]
    Last edited by ILLunatic; September 1st, 2011 at 12:08 AM

Add & Follow

·

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

and i was just fucking with you btw, but yea set it up. please.
    u the ONLY one who think u got robbed

anyone telling u differnt tell em to say it in a open thread i guarantee they wont

using the same punches on me eryone at nc does isnt gon get ur ass a win over me

u think i rob u here lets take it soemwhere else

not a site u gon win on

n u been saying slick shit for a while now i been ignoring cuz i respected u

now im tired of it

Battle Record
    64-17

gauntlet
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    23-23

Yo....God is pissed...

Relax homie...

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

No one has taken text seriously for years.

And it's TWO lines..Some of you are acting like it's full complete verses and we're all battling to the death. TWO lines, you either win with it or you don't. Has nothing to do about people not taking something serious.

Something needs to be taken serious..Then people need to go do audio or an O.M. or some poetry. Not a text battle.

People need to breath and have more fun.
    Last edited by Leonidas; September 1st, 2011 at 02:46 AM
    RB OG Triple OG

Retired
    Battle Record
    51-8
    Awards 50+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by God 0f War View Post
    rofl thats exactly why u arent good verb

u think there voting for u cuz they like ur style
    how bout this, come battle ina league, in lll at nc, ANY league and see how many votes u get when there isnt a grip fuck of newbies to vote for u. its because they like u , ur a mod,and they aitn very godo so they understand ur style better. thats whats wrong wit the 1-2. n u thinking they vote for u cuz ur dope, is why u wont ever be dope cuz ur not. u got potential thats it. but thinking u 10-1 cuz ur that dope is a joke in itself n if it wasnt for two fistfuls of newbies ud never have a record like that
    show me where i EVER said i was 'dope'....even once.

TO PROVE THE SHIT COMING OUT OF YOUR MOUTH IS FACT

Don't make shit up to justify your hate for me smh. If i was ultra cocky about my record and said i'm the best 1-2 battle of all time then i could MAYBE, just MAYBE understand the personal attack. But its just unwarranted in this case.

thats what i've been saying and any normal person could see. How can someone hate me for wining when i dont control the outcome. Makes NO FUCKING SENSE lmao. GoW you're losing it man

Battle Record
    36-16
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion 25+ Wins

Well... We're just all getting along, ain't we...
    DayumNation

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

Always!
    RB OG Triple OG