User Tag List

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 15 ... LastLast
Showing results 61 to 75 of 383

Thread: Legendary Chat

Soule

Re: Legendary Chat

My bad, I was just responding to somebody else's post. Didn't realise it'd be an issue. But I voted. So sa'll good and my apologies for causing a scene.

Battle Record
    26-9
    Awards PS Champion/IE Champion PC HOF PS HOF PS Season champ OM HOF Legendary PC

Quote Originally Posted by oatmeal View Post
    well I appreciate you giving context to the initial post (again, I read this next one as an extension of it). I was referring to the manner in which you inserted yourself as childish, it came off as tantrum-like and aggro. whatever, it's all good, I'm sure you're a reasonable person. Just be prepared for me to hate vote your piece that's nominated, then we'll call it even.
    haha...

I voted no on your nominated piece because I think you've written better and it just kind of lacks the stuff needed for legends. Sorry.
    That said, I made a poll. We'll see if it gets more attention with an actual poll.

Soule

Honestly. I thought 'The Brick' and Oatmeal's piece against Token were better than the one his has nominated for Legends.

Battle Record
    26-9
    Awards PS Champion/IE Champion PC HOF PS HOF PS Season champ OM HOF Legendary PC

link me to this piece ^

Awards SS HOF SS HW Champion SS Season Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Irish
    My bad, I was just responding to somebody else's post. Didn't realise it'd be an issue. But I voted. So sa'll good and my apologies for causing a scene.
    you're good man. i kinda got heated outta nowhere so it's mostly on me.

lol at our mature adulthood and coming to reasonable conclusions / apologies. how warm and fuzzy.
    I'm here to break my own ball and chain..

Battle Record
    40-7
    Awards OM HOF Golden Glove Champion LLL HOF 25+ Wins

lol, I'm impressed at the civility of this forum. but word@my OM nomination, I like the piece but I didn't expect it to get nominated in all honesty. I appreciate the votes.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Soule

Yeah. You also feel that tingling feeling in your balls and warmth in your gut?

Battle Record
    40-7
    Awards OM HOF Golden Glove Champion LLL HOF 25+ Wins

yeah, though I'm pretty sure that's just a kidney stone

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

can we get actual battlers to vote on the battle pieces and not cats who never battled and is no good at it what so ever

just asking

Soule

Being a Legends section, I only see it's fair for RB members who've been here a minute to have rights to voting on everything. Just because I'm not good at battling doesn't mean I know nothing about battling. Your forgetting who my bestfriend is. And I have the right to contribute my opinion.

Not trying to stir anything up, just slightly offended by your remark. And when are you gonna hit me up for the guitar bro?

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

you can be offended but the two no'scome from people who never battled and battled ten years ago

unless u can write a reelvant punchline then u shouldnt judge one

do yuo see me judging the topical pieces my dude or the poetry? no

the reason i dont is cuz i dont spend all my time writing poetry so i find it unfair to judge whether its deserved to be in legends

its insane all the poetry and topical pieces that get in because battlers dnt really vote. but when it comes to a battler i guarantee you dont know half of what it takes to win and thats not a shot at yout hats just saying battling isnt your area

and it doesnt matter who you know. i have a friend i known since sixth grade who races cars ont he weekend. it doenst mean i can get out there n tell him what to do differently to make him win

Soule

Nonetheless, about the guitar...lol.

Awards Haiku Season Champion

Quote Originally Posted by God 0f War View Post
    you can be offended but the two no'scome from people who never battled and battled ten years ago

unless u can write a reelvant punchline then u shouldnt judge one

do yuo see me judging the topical pieces my dude or the poetry? no

the reason i dont is cuz i dont spend all my time writing poetry so i find it unfair to judge whether its deserved to be in legends

its insane all the poetry and topical pieces that get in because battlers dnt really vote. but when it comes to a battler i guarantee you dont know half of what it takes to win and thats not a shot at yout hats just saying battling isnt your area

and it doesnt matter who you know. i have a friend i known since sixth grade who races cars ont he weekend. it doenst mean i can get out there n tell him what to do differently to make him win
    I will never vote on a battle piece or battler because you're right... I don't know what it takes to make a good piece. That being said... there is a minimum amount of votes needed. No maximum. So if battlers want in, battlers need to come in here and leave votes according to the guidelines that XM posted. Simple as that. If there are 5 poets who vote no on a battle because they don't like the emotional content and imagery but then 15 dudes who battle come in and vote yes... it's getting in. Unfortunately 15 dudes who battle don't seem to come in here. But yeah, can't knock poetry and topical for what they are doing... just get the folks who battle to do the same.
    ArtificialIntelligence

TNL
    ps... abi punchlines are played

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

naw im not knocking poetry nor topicals for getting in i said its insane because of that reason alone all the poetry heads and topical heads will actually vote. but i cant seem to get no battlers to come in here for shit

Awards Haiku Season Champion

Because they are lazy. lol

Or... because a lot of the people who battle aren't tied to any one site like most of the poetry folks and to a certain extend the topical people. Folks who come to battle and bounce don't care too much about the RB Legends Section. Or at least that's what I would assume anyway.
    ArtificialIntelligence

TNL
    ps... abi punchlines are played