User Tag List

View Poll Results: Do you think this battle was legendary?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

11 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: ABL Battle: Checka Fred vs. 10fold

ABL Battle: Checka Fred vs. 10fold

These 2 have been waiting SUCH a long time to battle each other. This has been an unspoken event since Checka first came to this board. Well, We finally made it happen. This is probably the best battle I have heard on this board. Check it out.

Checka Fred

[SOUNDCLICK]10884108[/SOUNDCLICK]

10fold

[youtube]9BIieEh2J9E[/youtube]

Battle Record
    83-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

Re: ABL Battle: Checka Fred vs. 10fold

hmmm... clash of the titans

checka.. turn up ya vocals a lil...
    ya bars were def intact.. damn near hit after hit.. flow.. knockin.. delivery.. knockin.. punches.. very direct.. woulda liked more personals.. but who cares tbh.. solid verse

frank.. man fuck.. u started out not really dissin HIM.. then u snapped the fuck out.. flow.. knockin.. punches.. knockin n on point.. delivery.. knockin.. damn.. only thing i can say about you is that i remember more of ya punches that i liked.. cuz they just.. stuck to me

shit... i might have to come back cuz i got checka comin with more bars.. and i got 10 comin wit less but just harder hits...

Flow: toss up
    Delivery: 10
    punches: toss up

^^ THAT WAS MY VOTE.. WHICH REALLY AINT A VOTE.. DONT REALLY NEED TO SAY MORE

v/YES

-RIZZ

Soule

I'm not gonna post my vote in the battle because it was quite bland and left out a lot of details and reasons for why I voted for who I did. But as far as it getting in Legends. I believe both verses could walk over some of the already inducted ones. So I honestly don't see why this shouldn't get the nod.

Vote yes.

Battle Record
    12-8

This was dope battle, tbh. One of the best pieces I've ever heard from Fred. Both dudes' flow and delivery were on fucking point. Both of them came at the other with some nasty punchlines, and some awesome personals. I know both these dudes have been waiting a while for this battle.. and it shows. They both came out swinging.. hard as fuck. One of the greatest, if not THE greatest audio battle I've ever heard from 2 members of this site.

v/ Yes.

Both these guys are legendary members, imo. And this battle def lived up to expectations.

Battle Record
    3-2

VOTE=YES

this battle was vicious from start to finish... Fred sounded real hungry, came out to prove himself, and did just that... Frank sounded hungry too, to prove that he deserves his spot at the top in the wake of young upstarts, and to prove that he doesn't take Fred lightly... both these cats went at each other aggressively from beginnin' to end, no filler, no wasted opportunities... this was dope...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    12-18

This battle should be in, both had completely different styles in it & it was so close that it came down to preference.. so not only was it a battle with 2 of the best audio battlers on the site each giving 100%, it had alot of diversity for a battle

V// Yes

Battle Record
    179-20
    Awards Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion 1-2 Season Champion LLL Champion Golden Glove Champion LLL HOF 150+ Wins

as someone that battles, this was dope as fuck lol... shit got me hype... Checka sounded like he was hungry and wanted to take down a legend and 10 sounded like he refused to let that happen... once the disses started coming, it was a nonstop onslaught from both sides...

vote yes

Put your sunglasses on! Mr. Write's Avatar
    Battle Record
    23-9

v/ yes. It was a great battle and i left a long breakdown in the thread

Battle Record
    61-50
    Awards 50+ Wins

I gave the two tracks a spin last night and damn both were fuckin sick as. I cant say much as I have no personal experience in audio battling but I do occasionally peep the ABL to listen to some battles from time to time and all that. I still hope my vote is valid though because this battle was just something that made me wanna be an audio battler, thats the impact it had and that should be something a legendary piece should be doing.

v/ Yes

checka

man u come in hard on this man consistently hitting those puns...

nice opener lol made me chuckle decent bars again

both come in hard it would be hard to tell who who would come out on top on this man deffo a decent battle!!

v/Yes
    Youtube - JMIN SCHOBS
    Spotify - JMIN SCHOBS
    AMAZON - JMIN SCHOBS
    AppleMusic - JMIN MUSIC
    Ect...... JMIN SCHOBS

I see you lookin.. stupid Brandon Heat's Avatar
    Awards 25+ Wins

wow... yes.
    AlieNation
    ..GrindHouse..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

we see you Cock-A-Roaches looking...

Coming Soon

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

if brandon edits in an explanation this is done.

Battle Record
    8-5
    Awards ABL Champion ABL Season Champion

as a long time emcee in the ABL's,I have to say this battle was long waited and very much met the expectations it hyped up to be.. both came very razor sharp,producing some of the meanest personals and punchlines..tens technical flow verses freds savageness was well rounded battle to be entertained by.. if my vote counts,i have to say yes..

v/-Yes,for legends.

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

Thanks M

done and done.