User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 18

Thread: Die Like This

Battle Record
    1-4

Arrow Die Like This

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FAhksscJpjY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Feedback is appreciated.

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...2&postcount=11
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...19&postcount=2
    Last edited by Shotta; July 11th, 2011 at 11:09 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    1-4

Re: Die Like This

uppin for feedback

Battle Record
    8-2

i dont like this beat, but i think a good emcee can make it better..i mean, you got some skills, i think your material is rather redundant compared to most of what we can hear on the radio..you had a couple nice lines..i think you got potential man, but what you're rapping about is tired material in my opinion..no hate, homie..just bein' honest wit'chu..

keep postin'..

Battle Record
    1-4

good lookin, I appreciate the constructive criticism, Im just gettin back into the game, tryna get my feet wet before I start trying to make topical songs.

Battle Record
    1-4

any more comments?

Battle Record
    3-2

I agree with Frank for the most part... you do sound decent, flow was straight and delivery was aight, just a bit rusty soundin'... lyrically it's decent... keep it up though, knock that rust off...

Battle Record
    1-4

I hear you, working on it, its been a long while since I been on the mic, i think its comin back to me tho

song is hot nice lil wayne sample only thing you gotta fix is your vocal quality i cant stand the quality bruh fix that
    Buy Two Beats Get One Beat Free at

Insipire.create.destroy illuminare.'s Avatar

like Ted and Frank said you got potential but your content is played but I think you can pull off a cool track with practice

Battle Record
    12-8

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Prime View Post
    i dont like this beat, but i think a good emcee can make it better..i mean, you got some skills, i think your material is rather redundant compared to most of what we can hear on the radio..you had a couple nice lines..i think you got potential man, but what you're rapping about is tired material in my opinion..no hate, homie..just bein' honest wit'chu..

keep postin'..

All of this..

And your flow needs some serious work, imo. Keep working at it.

Battle Record
    1-4

good lookin for all the feedback, this was my second song since I started up again, quality is off because im using a very basic set up.. I agree about the flow and the content, bare with me, just gettin my feet wet.

Cut chickens heads off like Chinese people? How do you think we kill chickens? Everyone kills chickens this way. This line, along with your vocabulary has me hoping you will read some more and try to make yourself more unique. I have a taste for intelligent lyrics and I hate constant one syllables that my 2-year-old daughter can think of. You will likely go very far in the music industry though, since 40 million Americans can't read anyways and Lil'Wayne is considered "Best Rapper Alive" by so many.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

this aint bad but yes lyrically think its needs improvement. beat wasnt bad either just wasnt ur type of beat to rap over. but keep doing ur thing i see something u just gotta keep going hard and u will make an improvement
    [url]https:

Battle Record
    1-4

@ tone a, im lookin for constructive criticism, Im not sure what your goin thru at home but keep the negativity to yourself..

good lookin boston, def workin on it.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

haha lmao man. just keep doing ur thing no reason to hate on u u only get better with constructive criticism
    [url]https: