User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: King Bunzy "Victory lap" (black & Yellow remake)

You've Earned a Custom Title! King Bunzy's Avatar

King Bunzy "Victory lap" (black & Yellow remake)

linkz:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Greatness Outlast's Fakeness!

Re: King Bunzy "Victory lap" (black & Yellow remak

uppin!
    linkz:

you write a lot of punch lines, damn. i think if you find a way to mix your tracks better, it would be better. your dubs are too loud tho the vocals are too loud all together. i think, something about the sound isnt blending lol. im jus saying that, cuz ur shits dope still
    Catalyst
    mecca vai & milkman
    Want extra exposure?
    Hit us up @

for more information

good loox man.. yea i gotta make the beats louder and vocals lower on some tracks.. i do it all myself so it'll get better with time .
    linkz:

ok...for the 100000000000000000000000000000th time...I'm tired of people rapping to this beat...I used to like this song...but now I hate it.

In any case...your voice and presence are nice on track...flow is straight...

not sayin much...but you say it well

Oh...and the "Uhs" sounded forced and weren;t natural with the flow in the beat...

Q DA GAWD

listening...lyrics are pretty nice...quality can be upped...deliveries aight...all in all decent shit dude do ur thing...more comurcial then id prefure but its nice for what it is