User Tag List

Page 85 of 135 FirstFirst ... 35 75 84 85 86 95 ... LastLast
Showing results 1,261 to 1,275 of 2014

Thread: 1-2 Punch Chat

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

Re: 1-2 Punch Chat

@philly ur wording used to be super crisp man but it seems u got lazy with it and doesnt look like u take much time, u got dope concepts like the dash board to board but its like u dont put no thought into the execution

@token sometimes its the concept of what u use thats played as fuck and just cuz u use different words doesnt mean the concept isnt done to death

Battle Record
    179-20
    Awards Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion 1-2 Season Champion LLL Champion Golden Glove Champion LLL HOF 150+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by God 0f War View Post
    because u should be better then u are to get a medal of a league or the league is garbage

ur concepts is nice, ur wording is horrible. u should have both under control before they go giving u all kinds of medals for shit. its why cats dont elevate at rb cuz people like to make em think there top notch before they really are. its nothing against u cuz u will be raw but u getting rode in fl and u get a medal for here off of shit put together and executed sloppily

and bong i was in here talkin to c a s faggot so i believe u followed me

and broke U ALREADY HAVE ALL MY INFO rofl
    GoW just shows up w/ a vial of truth ether... lol... but word... wording is the hardest thing to perfect... it takes a while

Battle Record
    83-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

@philly ur wording used to be super crisp man but it seems u got lazy with it and doesnt look like u take much time, u got dope concepts like the dash board to board but its like u dont put no thought into the execution
    ITS ALL UR FAULT, humph

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

Quote Originally Posted by Philly® View Post
    ITS ALL UR FAULT, humph
    rofl its UR FAULT FOR BEING LAZY

ive seen u drop stright fire back when we was posed to crew battle u concieted looking fucker

Battle Record
    179-20
    Awards Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion 1-2 Season Champion LLL Champion Golden Glove Champion LLL HOF 150+ Wins

yo GoW... remember when my wording was trash and I had no idea? what the fuck changed? lol... i remember how yours changed

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

because u should be better then u are to get a medal of a league or the league is garbage

ur concepts is nice, ur wording is horrible. u should have both under control before they go giving u all kinds of medals for shit. its why cats dont elevate at rb cuz people like to make em think there top notch before they really are. its nothing against u cuz u will be raw but u getting rode in fl and u get a medal for here off of shit put together and executed sloppily

and bong i was in here talkin to c a s faggot so i believe u followed me

and broke U ALREADY HAVE ALL MY INFO rofl
    loll na i was never saying i was the best lol the whole "im nice" thing was a joke haha hence the lol ...but na deff always trying to elevate my dude... and word at arch, wording is a pretty hard thing to get down.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

Quote Originally Posted by The Archetype View Post
    yo GoW... remember when my wording was trash and I had no idea? what the fuck changed? lol... i remember how yours changed
    rofl yeah urs changed overnight , mine changed over time tbph i sitll dont know how i guess it jus comes with dropped and writing? rofl wording is still the biggest baffle to me in text tbh

Battle Record
    179-20

Quote Originally Posted by -Marvelous- View Post
    loll na i was never saying i was the best lol the whole "im nice" thing was a joke haha hence the lol ...but na deff always trying to elevate my dude... and word at arch, wording is a pretty hard thing to get down.
    going from rapping to text battles is tough... i literally was in your postion 2 years ago... great concepts... wording was generally ass... somehow it changed lol

Battle Record
    179-20

rofl yeah urs changed overnight , mine changed over time tbph i sitll dont know how i guess it jus comes with dropped and writing? rofl wording is still the biggest baffle to me in text tbh
    lmao... word... i feel like i didn't change anything but all of a sudden it's what was winning me battles... people ask me to help w/ theirs and i don't know how to explain it... it's just one of those things where you can tell

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

lol..Always arguing in Leagues.
    RB OG Triple OG

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    83-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

i dunno, i think i've left text alone for so long im back to my old wording cuz it sounds good in audio

Battle Record
    2-2

Alright, the 1-2 Punch mag is 99% finished. Everybody sent their pics and bio's in except Memphis/M. Now I'm just waiting on him so I can do his write-up and post the mag.
    GO FOR BROKE

Battle Record
    83-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

i didnt send ya anything

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

Quote Originally Posted by Philly® View Post
    i didnt send ya anything
    i gave it to himf or u

Battle Record
    26-18
    Awards 25+ Wins

rofl its UR FAULT FOR BEING LAZY

ive seen u drop stright fire back when we was posed to crew battle u concieted looking fucker
    @ GOW sometimes its ur attitude thats wack as fuck and it starts to make you really un-cool. if you can execute ur behaviour you might have more fans then the ones on ur cieling, don`t quote me on that either lol.