User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 56

Thread: The REAL Kent C's Thread

Get Familiar

Re: What the fuck happend to DZK?

^lol I remember when DZK and opie were going back n forth in a thread and then I asked DZK about it one day and he said he never had an account here come on man lol
    Real life experiences told through music

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Download/Stream my latest project, 1Life EP @

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins

What the fuck happend to DZK?

Quote Originally Posted by Rishi P View Post
    ^lol I remember when DZK and opie were going back n forth in a thread and then I asked DZK about it one day and he said he never had an account here come on man lol
    Ha! I remember that. That was when I devised a hair-brained scheme to lure DZK into a $1000 battle at a time when he basically set himself up for the most softball punches with his hilariously fake label that "signed" Canibus. It ended up being a complete waste of time when he chickened out and went ghost. I honestly thought I'd be more worried about losing than him. He must have a good spidey sense.

Battle Record
    57-8
    Awards Karaoke Champion 50+ Wins SOTW

Lol, DZK had some nice tracks, well the ones i heard, didnt exactly look up his discog. butt i did enjoy whet i heard.
    MoistPuss'
    Smoother than smooth

You know. You know. Cause when you know, you know. You Know.

The mind without a brain
    \i/

Battle Record
    12-8

Yeah, his old shit from like 2006/2007 was nice. But exactly, how the fuck you gonna blow up when you hate doing shows? Can't sell records sitting in your basement bedroom all your life.

Wasted talent for sure.

My Doe Flip Like Tae-Kwon Menace II Society's Avatar

Opie is what happened to DZK.

[YouTube]VTfrbU74TdE[/YouTube]

Get Familiar

lol yo ironically i saw him on fb IM yday and hit him up and was like wtf happened to you he said he got tired of giving his music away for free, doesn't care about being signed cuz it's not worht it he learned and that he is releaseing an album soon and doesnt care if ppl buy it or if they jus end up downloading it he just wants to put good music out

one more thing I should've asked him was how the fuck does he survive off rapping in a basement....you think his mom jus pays for everythign he does lol if that is true a 30 year old man and your mom gives you spending money shieeeeeeeet
    Real life experiences told through music

Download/Stream my latest project, 1Life EP @

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Rishi P View Post
    lol yo ironically i saw him on fb IM yday and hit him up and was like wtf happened to you he said he got tired of giving his music away for free, doesn't care about being signed cuz it's not worht it he learned and that he is releaseing an album soon and doesnt care if ppl buy it or if they jus end up downloading it he just wants to put good music out

one more thing I should've asked him was how the fuck does he survive off rapping in a basement....you think his mom jus pays for everythign he does lol if that is true a 30 year old man and your mom gives you spending money shieeeeeeeet
    I see him hustling paid collabs on Twitter all the time. He tells his friends he charges for collabs now when they connect with him on there. I doubt he's actually sold any verses tho since I haven't seen him on a new song since his hilarious Canibus venture.

So what you're saying is that within a couple months, he went from big record label tycoon to not seeing the value in working with a label at all. That's pretty goofy. If he just wants the resources to spread quality music and doesn't care how much money he makes then a record label is a perfect fit lol

He must think all labels are like the one he made up online.

Battle Record
    12-8

You should have linked him to this thread and been like "Yo man these suckas is talkin shit! Go handle 'em!"

We could have all had a good laugh.

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    You should have linked him to this thread and been like "Yo man these suckas is talkin shit! Go handle 'em!"

We could have all had a good laugh.
    I haven't seen him here since he went ghost after my tomfoolery. I know he should've seen this already because he monitors social media traffic for mentions of his name with google alerts.

Cyber Fucked Your Mother Jae Cyph's Avatar
    Battle Record
    13-1

Drugs

DZK vs. Kent C. Aka Burnout Textcee Battle: Nov 2023

@DZK hahaha⁶⁶⁶
    Textcee Barz... Let's go chat board...

Not on YouTube to chat chat bored..clique forever more...
    If time is money, I can see why nobody rich really hearda duke..//1
    I'm the earl if dukes thatd KO UK, that would hurl and shoot//2
    Not a gangster nowadays but MS X3 kinda helped recruit a fool to assist serving fools!!//3
    I'm a joker loco fuck chomo's no pendeho vato promo tu eres una pendenHA pardon him bruh..//4
    Dude, the way I text I got all forum girl logging in tryna not ignore//5
    I turn heads like shopping displays in wig stores using superevil played horror movie decor//6
    DZK, ain't the only Bizarre ass...copped the vocal drop from Bizarre ass..dunny I got barz vs. your trash...//7
    Come on white trash I fight fast and Burn Out like enlightened flashed another titan clashes
    I can do the witty white wildin wildchild chillax omen//8
    Leaving emcees like DZ...dizzy wobbly wobblin like option battle audio no damn!!//9
    You got the textcee fame..bank acct reflect that though as spam??//10
    Still a geek login fill out form fam..if he ever faced a URL rap leagues name in human form!!!//11
    Battle Rap Nobody in RL honor mentions!!//12
    I scared Frankie Phrasher..got DF UK battleheads admiring the comment section, my words should come w/ condiments and refreshments!!!//13
    Should have a seat with popcorn and get something to drink wetted!!//14
    I love how free comments is the only way DZK ever got any celeb to pay attention!!//15
    I killed Eminem myself bitch, tried Hailie that way WAY too many lessons..//16
    So if ya never elevate stalemate and "stay L.." like shorted breathe blurting it's hella late..//17
    Kent C. was forced to be another, where's the rec label mate??//18
    100,000 at least dang, don't pull a lil mabu, lil man j, lil wayne..//19
    Vs. DZK, I'm ahead of son like the beginning part of the last part of his frewkin name!!//20
    Signed "Art Test DZ" like Algerian online gfx domains//21
    *flames*

Time jotted: 25 Min Free goofin off DROP..

*Check*

#hiphop50years EDIT: 11/28/2023 10:46PM MST
    Youtube Call Out: 3 Days No Call No Show Rules
    Textcee Forum Rules: WINNER Kent C. Aka Burnout

FINAL: #textcee #mcbattle #battlegroundsmobileindia

Kent C. Aka Burnout 1 INDIA vs. DZK 0 U.S.A.

REAL PROOF MC BATTLE 2023:

DIGI-PROOF Frankie Phraser VS. Kent C. Aka B.:

Submitted: 11/29/2023
    https://thejustinwayneshow.com/submitmusic/

You've Earned a Custom Title! Lenox's Avatar
    Battle Record
    42-43
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Wuxia accepted. 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by The REAL Kent C View Post
    DZK vs. Kent C. Aka Burnout Textcee Battle: Nov 2023

@DZK hahaha⁶⁶⁶
    Textcee Barz... Let's go chat board...

Not on YouTube to chat chat bored..clique forever more...
    If time is money, I can see why nobody rich really hearda duke..//1
    I'm the earl if dukes thatd KO UK, that would hurl and shoot//2
    Not a gangster nowadays but MS X3 kinda helped recruit a fool to assist serving fools!!//3
    I'm a joker loco fuck chomo's no pendeho vato promo tu eres una pendenHA pardon him bruh..//4
    Dude, the way I text I got all forum girl logging in tryna not ignore//5
    I turn heads like shopping displays in wig stores using superevil played horror movie decor//6
    DZK, ain't the only Bizarre ass...copped the vocal drop from Bizarre ass..dunny I got barz vs. your trash...//7
    Come on white trash I fight fast and Burn Out like enlightened flashed another titan clashes
    I can do the witty white wildin wildchild chillax omen//8
    Leaving emcees like DZ...dizzy wobbly wobblin like option battle audio no damn!!//9
    You got the textcee fame..bank acct reflect that though as spam??//10
    Still a geek login fill out form fam..if he ever faced a URL rap leagues name in human form!!!//11
    Battle Rap Nobody in RL honor mentions!!//12
    I scared Frankie Phrasher..got DF UK battleheads admiring the comment section, my words should come w/ condiments and refreshments!!!//13
    Should have a seat with popcorn and get something to drink wetted!!//14
    I love how free comments is the only way DZK ever got any celeb to pay attention!!//15
    I killed Eminem myself bitch, tried Hailie that way WAY too many lessons..//16
    So if ya never elevate stalemate and "stay L.." like shorted breathe blurting it's hella late..//17
    Kent C. was forced to be another, where's the rec label mate??//18
    100,000 at least dang, don't pull a lil mabu, lil man j, lil wayne..//19
    Vs. DZK, I'm ahead of son like the beginning part of the last part of his frewkin name!!//20
    Signed "Art Test DZ" like Algerian online gfx domains//21
    *flames*

Time jotted: 25 Min Free goofin off DROP..

*Check*

#hiphop50years EDIT: 11/28/2023 10:46PM MST
    Youtube Call Out: 3 Days No Call No Show Rules
    Textcee Forum Rules: WINNER Kent C. Aka Burnout

FINAL: #textcee #mcbattle #battlegroundsmobileindia

Kent C. Aka Burnout 1 INDIA vs. DZK 0 U.S.A.

REAL PROOF MC BATTLE 2023:

DIGI-PROOF Frankie Phraser VS. Kent C. Aka B.:

Submitted: 11/29/2023
    https://thejustinwayneshow.com/submitmusic/
    Horrible
    Make Front Lines Great Again

Just seen him in another forum I’m in sent him a beat to a track I did

Quote Originally Posted by Lenox View Post
    Horrible
    WK16 HM4: Championship Match Finals (5-0) Lenox vs. (5-3) Preston and Ivy (OPEN FOR VOTES)

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...ighlight=Lenox

OPENER BARZ:

Your avatar forgettable, just like your post 1 BARZ! Its not that "Whoa Hiphop Hard"..more kinda like.. quoted jokes not HOF Charts"
    *Hall Of Fame*
    @Lenox

Horrible? What's more horrible?? His non-existed deplorable talking missed audio ignored Pull!! Not pulling ya leg there guys...Lenox like tableboard flatline occasions..not cordial!!//1 *warm <3*
    Check your cord L'll cuz "Lenox Ave. Wackness" is by the quart-full..Nobody really supports this Duel, like slang that's of course cool..filler bar... cuz of course I rule your soft "Lenox, like NY's Court System Pool!!"//2
    Check my experience..I'm not talking bi curious when his not there don't buy ever hearing his...Lenox,yours flows wack your not really serious here mentally f'd up delirious Prozac boy..Spotify his lyricism? It would NEVER show that as NOISE!!!//3 AUDIO OR YOU = TRASH *KILLED TEXTMC*
    Preston and Ivy..would "hear my champion-like voice", and clown you cuz that's quoted facts... rejoice!!//4
    5-0...your textcee 1 liner crap?? Cop # Battle Record Rap? Quit tryna dodge performed audio tracks!!!//5
    Mental Help Hotline Phone List Shuffler,You...Your Good Right??//
    Gotta get your new album out soon? I heard nobody heard that the PROMO's tight!!!//6 JOKeZ!!!! *Fake News*

Lenox Aka The Pill B..i.g. Poppa NY Name Taker: Prozac huh? Drop your verse your meh
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...t=#post8980577

TIME JOTTED: 20 MIN DICKIN OFF DROP OR I WIN 6 BARZ KILLED U LMFAO JUNKIE..DONT CHOKE KIDDO...HURRYUP!

EDIT: Lenox Vs. Kent C. Aka Burnout Textcee Battle 2023 PROOF:

Kent C. Aka Burnout
    Last edited by The REAL Kent C; November 30th, 2023 at 10:22 PM Reason: ⁶⁶⁶
    Features, Battles Available:

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Lmfao I was about to post this in OM but yo I had no idea he would go from beating DZK in a YouTube text battle to battling Lenox.