User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 24 of 24

Thread: Used Cars

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

Re: Used Cars

All very good answers..Thanks guys. Definitely be looking into most mentioned in here
    RB OG Triple OG

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    21-6

Used Cars

Just keeping it swaghunnit with you.

#ShowingLove

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    [/url]

Quote Originally Posted by MuhThugga View Post
    Look at Saturns if you want cheap and reliable.
    2nd this. Bought mine used and it's lasted me forever! Just selling it now only cause I'm lookin for something different.
    Pure at heart because I deal with the mind.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    12-8

Quote Originally Posted by ZGrav View Post
    Camry or Jetta's are very good on gas and very durable.
    Yeah, get a Jetta. If you want to pay $80 for an oil change..

If your bitch gets a Focus, make her get either an SVT or an ST. The 2.3L Duratec in those ST's are fun as fuck.

For me, buying a car 3 months ago was difficult. I wanted to buy a Volkswagen Passat and for the first time, they tried to deceive me that the car was not broken. I knew that you always need to check car history through the Epicvin service so that everything is good and you know the biography of the car
    Last edited by Traphatabow; February 20th, 2021 at 05:43 AM Reason: decided to add text

Battle Record
    0-2

I’ve always loved and been obsessed with cars... I prefer a fully loaded used car to a basic model new one. My most reliable car was my escape that I got brand new on a lease I bought out... over 220k miles and the only repair beside maintenance is when a bird hit my windshield and fucked up my wipers. It’s kinda funny how Tom boyish I can be yet I’m really not at all.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

Nope it’s not a Volt... I don’t think you realize the clothe I’m cut from or where I’ve been or where I’m from or what I’ve been thru... some coward ass stalker isn’t ever gonna strike fear in my heart ever again for sure.

- - - Updated - - -

Me and my boy were driving to Bridgeport and he told me last minute to get off the exit so I cut over 3 lanes... a car a few cars back cut over and got off too - id say an older Pontiac but nah it was dark and it was too far away to identify him.

- - - Updated - - -

Why do I speak upon it? To make sure I don’t fucking kill you and go to jail... I been waiting 20 years for my “freedom”

- - - Updated - - -

They gonna catch you... they gonna catch you... they gonna catch you finally I swear. A crazy girl is the perfect victim cause nobody believe me and just think I’m tripping... FACTS... so I posted all the mother fucking FACTS!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

You dumb ass bitches wanna get in the middle of this that’s on you... you can go down aiding and abetting if you WANT to.

- - - Updated - - -

Stay out of and off my accounts trick...

- - - Updated - - -

All these new feb2021 accounts... you not the brightest bulb are you... electronic finger prints
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

Nah I don’t want thousands to know I’ve been hurt and stalked and have PTSD cause I don’t want to be a victim ever again... what ever threat that was and who that came from what ever... as far as writing let’s write - but as long as the feds on here get that fucking freak away from me!
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

I like the Audi car better. On https://www.shoppok.com/audi-sp I found one good option and decided to check the vin number on your advice
    Last edited by Amologaciya; March 11th, 2021 at 03:18 AM Reason: decided add text