User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Trying To Develop My Flow

Trying To Develop My Flow (will RTF)

Last edited by JLK; February 2nd, 2011 at 09:08 PM

Re: Trying To Develop My Flow

^Some advice to you off the jump...don't listen to every fuckin body here duke...for one, everyone's flow is different...You have to do you...Take the criticism as a grain of salt and just keep spitting until YOU are satisfied with what you hear...Be HONEST with YOURSELF.

I'd also recommend listening to famous rappers you sound like or respect to help build your flow...We all learned from SOMEBODY...

With that said, pls RTF on "For my brother"

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...156/index.html

I listened to make you feel:

I wouldn't say your flow is bad at all...but, your vocals need to be amped...

Your flow is fundamentally ok..nothing terrible about it...Just keep experimenting and discovering what works for you.

Q DA GAWD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! PVizTheWiz's Avatar

Dislikes: Delivery, Mixing

I listened to Make You Feel and I noticed that your flow is pretty good (in terms of saying on beat). The delivery could be improved, the loopholes that I hear are related to confidence. It appears as if you do not believe in what you are presenting, as evidenced by your shaky vocal performance. Work on developing confidence by spitting everyday and memorization. Play around with the way that you deliver words.

Return the feed please...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    - Home of interviews with emcees, beat makers and the promotion of Global HipHop.

it aint hatin if you suck I-M-E's Avatar

this was ok, needs work for sure, cool beat, vocals sounded a bit off, like me u also seem to have flow probs somewhat, but like me hopefully itll all coem with practice....keep working dude

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    2-1

returning the feed

man i can tell immediately wat ur prob is.. u dont sound comfortable on the beat, it sounds like u reading as well as throwin in some forced emotion, u gotta jus chill spit wat u spit, my best advice to you is to just go and record a bunch more track, thats the best way to get more comfortable on tracks and also listen to yourself nonstop, alot of times wen u go bac and listen its easier to spot the issues as well as go bac n fix em... stay up man good luck w/ progress in the future
    Science. . .

@sciencexpk
    Subscribe @

-xpk-