Thread: Thoughts On Abortion?...

You've Earned a Custom Title! PabloCuesta's Avatar

Question Thoughts On Abortion?...

Just curious.
    No.

Battle Record
    1-7

Re: Thoughts On Abortion?...

my thoughts on abortion are... if someone sucks an unborn fetus out of their uterus or whatever than thats pretty sad, but also this world is a shitty place to be in which is kind of good sparing one less human the depression and pain the world will bring but that person could have been the one soul that could have saved your life in someway or another... it sucks seeing the aborted fetus just seeing a life that could have been but then again it really isn't anyones business but god and the mother and the father of the child the life of the child could've impacted the world in any kind of ways will the "soul" of the fetus be passed onto another life? if your particular sperm didn't get in the egg would your 'soul' be born in another body? it sucks that people get raped and mistakes happen but there's really no say from anyone as to who has the right, only god can judge you

Wow thats really deep bro, i think all that you said is how i feel as well, i dont think its right to end a persons life just like that, but it isnt our choice, but if their is a God, then he chooses wether that fetus was meant to live or not, dont you think?
    No.

Battle Record
    11-5

I'm pro choice. But, I would never support an abortion if it was my kid. People who can't afford/handle to at least keep a child safe in the womb until birth where they could take the adoption route should have the option to terminate early. (Junkies/teens)

Yeah im pro-choice as well, but i wouldnt want to do it, but if i had to i think i would, i'd feel bad though, more like horrible.
    No.

Battle Record
    1-1

I think we can't control guns, we can't control drugs, we can't control our borders, we can't control our finances, we can't control our copyrights, we can't even control ourselves sometimes.

Abortion in the political scheme is one more thing to control people. And guess what? If someone really wanted an abortion... laws or not, you can't stop them.

But what you can do is make it a safe and secure procedure.
    [youtube]3JWXNPaLSkA[/youtube]

you know I wanna feel special

MCL

Quote Originally Posted by zombicidal View Post
    I think we can't control guns, we can't control drugs, we can't control our borders, we can't control our finances, we can't control our copyrights, we can't even control ourselves sometimes.

Abortion in the political scheme is one more thing to control people. And guess what? If someone really wanted an abortion... laws or not, you can't stop them.

But what you can do is make it a safe and secure procedure.
    So true.
    No.

Battle Record
    12-8

I'm Pro-Choice..

..to an extent.

The sluts that go around fucking everyone without condoms and have 3, 4, 5 abortions are fucking ridiculous. That, I'm not cool with. But for the people who have an accident and aren't ready for a child, one is okay.

Quote Originally Posted by RyanH View Post
    I'm Pro-Choice..

..to an extent.

The sluts that go around fucking everyone without condoms and have 3, 4, 5 abortions are fucking ridiculous. That, I'm not cool with. But for the people who have an accident and aren't ready for a child, one is okay.

I feel the same but if your for abortion you cant choose who uses it or not.
    No.

Battle Record
    12-8

Yes I can. I just did.

Thats not what i mean... lol w/e
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by The Spaniard View Post
    I strongly support abortions. That's all there is to say about it.
    ^^^

I could use logic and reasoning to further my point, but most of the people use religion as their reason opposing abortions. They don't use those things in their line of thinking.
    [YOUTUBE]h8tuTSi6Sck[/YOUTUBE]

Battle Record
    1-7

Quote Originally Posted by PabloCuesta View Post
    Wow thats really deep bro, i think all that you said is how i feel as well, i dont think its right to end a persons life just like that, but it isnt our choice, but if their is a God, then he chooses wether that fetus was meant to live or not, dont you think?
    well you gotta figure as long as the brain stem hasn't developed then it will be completely harmless in a sense of pain to the fetus "god" isn't always everywhere i dont think i think if he does exist then he goes where he is called and people in those kinds of situations usually don't really even think about him, maybe asking why did he put them in that position but not looking at what God is made out to be and accepting life, otherwise there wouldn't be any abortions

Quote Originally Posted by Elevate Lyrically Fuck It View Post
    well you gotta figure as long as the brain stem hasn't developed then it will be completely harmless in a sense of pain to the fetus "god" isn't always everywhere i dont think i think if he does exist then he goes where he is called and people in those kinds of situations usually don't really even think about him, maybe asking why did he put them in that position but not looking at what God is made out to be and accepting life, otherwise there wouldn't be any abortions
    Well thats what you think some people believe he's everywhere you know? i personally am Agnostic, i dont know if he exists or not nor will i ever know... the sad part of abortions is your ending someones life, that fetus could of BEEN SOMEBODY...
    No.

Battle Record
    1-7

definitely... it's practically switching all of the mental energy from the momentum of the life force to regrets ignorance and incompetence, all that that life could have been is on the shoulders of the aborter there's no telling what kind of good or bad the person could have done for the whole world usually life really sucks or its pretty good and usually it tends to lean on the side of suck, now if the child coulda been raised by decent wealthy enough parents to support it in a nourishing loving decent surrounding and the person wouldn't have resorted to the evil of the world that would be pretty sad but even the most innocent are easily sueded and fall into the shit filled holes society digs for itself its irrelevant to have any kind of remorse for the lives of the aborted based on life alone, they could have been born severely disabled or some shit like that but it does suck that people would actually resort to that, i would never come to that conclusion no matter what & sure god is probably everywhere who knows whos not to say hes in the growing grass the living animals the bums on the street even in the intentions and mouths of evil