User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3
Showing results 31 to 37 of 37

Thread: You didn't pay the $75? Your house can burn then.

I really hate people Mic Dareall's Avatar
    Battle Record
    16-4

Re: You didn't pay the $75? Your house can burn th

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar Augustus™ View Post
    I'm not saying I do not understand it, I understand why they say they wouldn't come out. I however Don't think its a good idea to have an emergency service you only provide to some people if they pay a fee in advance. All I'm saying is there has to be a better way.

maybe a state tax or something. I would be pissed if the police wouldn't stop someone from robbing my house or raping my wife cause they didn't get their check in the mail.
    I'd hate the idea of putting more shit from local government in the control of state

Quote Originally Posted by Proper Grammar View Post
    If someone missed paying the 75$ payment for emergency services, but still phoned 911 in the state of an emergency, they should just increase the payment that person has to pay significantly.

Hell, they could've asked him to pay 1000$ in return for their service at that time and it would've saved the house and all those pets...

I feel like that would be a much better way to work it, obviously people would want to pay the 75 bones instead of having to pay a significanlty higher amount in the midst of an emergency.
    ^ Thats a better alternative.

[YOUTUBE]9QCvMp0rSxU[/YOUTUBE]

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Mic Dareall View Post
    I'd hate the idea of putting more shit from local government in the control of state

Anything would be better than the current system.
    Why didn't y'all delete my ugly ass sig while I was gone?
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    1-1

Well, theoretically, polic officers and fire fighters are paid through the tax payer anyway, so basically fuck their fee, I pay fee's everyday.

Bring Johnny Cochrine back to life and sue the fuck out of them... hehe

[YOUTUBE]_sH7mQArfas[/YOUTUBE]

this is just terrible..
    it comes down to your morals and overall your responsiblilty not as a city offical, or a firefighter, etc...
    its a responsibility as a human being!
    lifes a poem, every steps a sentence/
    im a walkin' rhyme that only death can finish/
    -Vincent

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    12-8

Right..Like, they went to the neighbors' because they paid the fee. To put out a grass fire. Then they sat and watched a house burn down..I don't know if they already knew everyone was out or not.

But if I'm a firefighter, already close enough to watch a house burn down just because they didn't pay their fee..I'm going to say fuck that and go help anyway. That's just a shitty human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Mic Dareall View Post

Yeah I think it would work a lot better that way. I mean the firefighting service didn't get anything from the situation but some bad media attention. If the guy instead paid a larger fee to them in return for service so abruptly at least then they would get some money out of it and the house would've possibly survived.

[YOUTUBE]ZUxBQcdecuo[/YOUTUBE]

Battle Record
    6-0

Quote Originally Posted by RyanH View Post
    Right..Like, they went to the neighbors' because they paid the fee. To put out a grass fire. Then they sat and watched a house burn down..I don't know if they already knew everyone was out or not.

But if I'm a firefighter, already close enough to watch a house burn down just because they didn't pay their fee..I'm going to say fuck that and go help anyway. That's just a shitty human being.
    Thats what I brought up in my class today when I had to talk about something. The fact that they are volunteering and still be dictated by red tap as far as them being able to help or not. A single person who has no physical way of putting the fire out, completely helpless. Over what a few dollars? If i was a firefighter standing there and someone said you cant do shit becasue of money and there was people in there then yes I would go and say fuck them. Its a volunteer fucking position and there has to be involuntary stipulations? smh. to me its not even about his material possessions as much as the possible lives that could be at stake. I still think its fucked up they just watched it burn even if they knew people were out of it.