User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 37

Thread: You didn't pay the $75? Your house can burn then.

Battle Record
    1-1

Re: You didn't pay the $75? Your house can burn th

i fail to see where we are talking about different things lol. you just elaborated on what "tax" means.. you presented no new information. if anything.. thanks for backing up my point.

Battle Record
    1-1

and i have friends who are volunteer fire fighters. tax money pays for their cloths, food, lodging (when needed), fire trucks, etc etc.

how is that the same thing lol ? obviously that 75$ would have went to the exact same things i.e.: cloths, fire trucks, equipment, etc.

they may not receive a pay check for it. but the tax payer is still paying them.

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Chris View Post
    not really. how else are the people performing these services gonna receive payment ?

if you get shot and an ambulance picks you up to rush you to the ICU are you not billed for even the ambulance ride ?

i'm not saying that them watching the guy's house burn down was awful and i'm sure there's gonna be something done due to national media attention.

but the process of paying for services is not retarded nor flawed. it's economics ya know.
    usually taxes, I mean damn if they want to have payment for riding beyond the city limits instead of and optional fee they could be a tax of something I just don't think calling the fire dept and having them say "your name not on a list so fuck you" is good policy. They have to figure out a way to make a better system than that.
    Why didn't y'all delete my ugly ass sig while I was gone?
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    6-0

I dont know man.I could say continue on but the real question is, how do you feel as a volunteer who has the chance, I mean especially being so close to help at the neighbors spot and knowingly sit there and not try to help. You are volunteering to save lives and you are just going to sit there and not doing anything about? What happened to honor or being a patriot? We have to be told what to do based on something although very much necessary, pretty irrelevant of a debate over the price of a life. Possessions? I understand, those material things can be replaced. This is an issue of morals, of being people, of doing to someone else what you would want done to you. Its pathetic we live in a bureaucracy that puts restrictions on what really matters in the face of getting a paycheck. This is just disgusting. I am going to write an article on it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    1-7

yeah, but i dont have to pay a fee for them to come all the way to my house because its right up the street i know that taxes in general goes to what they need but that fee was extra so its not necessary for me to pay it because it all already gets paid with taxes

Battle Record
    12-8

Quote Originally Posted by Elevate Lyrically Fuck It View Post
    yeah, but i dont have to pay a fee for them to come all the way to my house because its right up the street i know that taxes in general goes to what they need but that fee was extra so its not necessary for me to pay it because it all already gets paid with taxes
    Do you even know what you're saying? Lmao. You're making zero sense.

It doesn't matter if you live right up the street from the Fire Station. If you pay taxes, you ARE paying for the service of the Fire Dept. They may not label it as a separate tax or fee where you live, but you're still paying it.

The reason they labeled it as a "fee" for this guy in TN was because he didn't live in any township. He was in the middle of nowhere, thus, he wouldn't necessarily pay city taxes. (I don't think. Correct me if I'm wrong, someone.) So it's a "fee" for him..for you, it's just thrown in with your taxes.
    Last edited by Ryan; October 5th, 2010 at 09:04 PM

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins

What I'm saying is they should just take the damn Tax out of those peoples taxes or MAKE them pay it, this is bullshit. If you are too poor your sit will burn, if you forget to pay the fee your shit will burn if its the only fire dept they should just force ppl to pay it if the other option is they just will watch your shit burn

Battle Record
    1-1

Yea ummm.. didnt pay my FD fee...
    But I pay about 9% tax on every single fuckin thing I buy every damn day.
    I also pay taxes every March, so after about $7,000-$8,000 a year..
    Put some gotdamn water on my house please..

[YOUTUBE]_sH7mQArfas[/YOUTUBE]

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins

WOW 9%? thats high as fuck and I thought MD was expensive.

Battle Record
    1-1

Phoenix is a beautiful city, lots of statues, city lights, spotless freeways.. a very unique desert city and the shit aint free; First time in my life I paid tax on my rent.

$550/mo Rent.... $50/mo Tax

[YOUTUBE]_sH7mQArfas[/YOUTUBE]

My Doe Flip Like Tae-Kwon Menace II Society's Avatar

Lmao @ Firefighters coming only to save the neighbor.

[YouTube]VTfrbU74TdE[/YouTube]

I really hate people Mic Dareall's Avatar
    Battle Record
    16-4

Ceaser a city cannot tax anyone beyond the city limits.

And for the first time since I've been on this site I agree with Quo on something.

[YOUTUBE]9QCvMp0rSxU[/YOUTUBE]

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Mic Dareall View Post
    Ceaser a city cannot tax anyone beyond the city limits.

And for the first time since I've been on this site I agree with Quo on something.
    I'm not saying I do not understand it, I understand why they say they wouldn't come out. I however Don't think its a good idea to have an emergency service you only provide to some people if they pay a fee in advance. All I'm saying is there has to be a better way.

maybe a state tax or something. I would be pissed if the police wouldn't stop someone from robbing my house or raping my wife cause they didn't get their check in the mail.

If someone missed paying the 75$ payment for emergency services, but still phoned 911 in the state of an emergency, they should just increase the payment that person has to pay significantly.

Hell, they could've asked him to pay 1000$ in return for their service at that time and it would've saved the house and all those pets...

I feel like that would be a much better way to work it, obviously people would want to pay the 75 bones instead of having to pay a significanlty higher amount in the midst of an emergency.

[YOUTUBE]ZUxBQcdecuo[/YOUTUBE]

those firefighters and others are dicks.