Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Showing results 61 to 75 of 174

Thread: dont believe I got uber paper?

Battle Record
    1-0

Re: dont believe I got uber paper?

Quote Originally Posted by k9kaynine View Post
    yeah word, RB is full of haters
    You are aware that this the man who, when you posted your myspace, went on it and said out of ALL the girls in Australia, he fucked a girl who was exactly like your girlfriend when he was on holiday there and hoped that it was her?

Can you get anymore of a loser than Kid Inc?

What are you going to do next? Take pictures of you holding pictures of you with money?

The bottom line of this whole debacle is that you, sir, have money if you say so, but the way you handle yourself is pathetic. YOU TAKE PICTURES OF YOURSELF IS SHOPPING MALLS, strategically placing the money so it's hanging out of your pocket. You aren't made, rich, or anything but a fool. All you have is pictures showing you have something like ten grand (Seperate pictures don't count, they were all probably taken the same day. To follow;

Me & my money go to the park.
    Me & my money go to the club.
    Me & my money go to the ball game.
    Me & my money sleeing (L)
    Bullshit!)

If you do have this much money, then you are a spoiled little rich kid. People like you do not know how to make money. You have proved on this site you lack general education & continuity with your stories. Who cares if your 6'7''?

The bigger you think you are, the smaller you are to the people reading what you have to say. SMH at you & your life.

You, sir, are the one who is "fugazy."

*Obligatory title brag* Dox Phonic's Avatar
    Battle Record
    4-3

Yeah K9...
    We're already labelled as the shithole of the southern hemisphere... but you're trying to make it seem like we also house the world's stupidest...

Go get a tattoo on the other side of your neck and stop trying to be friends with people who think they've fucked your girl.

I want to get something out there... Talentless or stupid people think that 'hataz' are people who call them talentless or stupid. They think the 'hataz' are jealous and that there is no way a gigantic tattoo of your initials on the side of your neck could possibly be considered a dumb investment... (http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...at-394776.html) or that taking continual pictures of your cash (yes... you have money... I believe you have money... we all see you have money... oh look... you're counting it... now your making it hang out of your pocket... oh... now it's in a roll... oh look... now it's in a rubber band) could ever me considered as "posing" and that anyone who says it is, is automatically jealous. These people don't consider for a moment... that maybe... just maaaaaybe... the majority of the population thinks along the same lines of the "hataz" and that they're not in fact "hataz" but instead, represent what every sane person on the planet would think. They don't ever think for a moment that these "hataz" are not jealous... but instead... pitying.

I'm going to put it slowly...

No-one is jealous of you... we're actually all laughing at you... we don't care about your neck tattoo... or your photogenic cash rolls... we either want you to grow up or get out... or post another photo thread... because it's actually pretty damn funny.

Just thought I'd clarify.

Rapbattles is not full of posing fake thugs... they are in the minority... they're the ones we make fun of. The hard men of RB are actually hard. They will fuck you up. But they don't brag about it... because they've done it. Oh... also... the reason the rest of us don't brag... is because we have a real life... we don't have an inferiority complex which forces us to try to squeeze respect out of people who don't know or care about us... we're on rapbattles for a number of reasons... one of which is to laugh at attention seekers like you... because it's funny.

I'm glad that's clarified. Now feel free to post up and say what a hater I am after I logically laid out in VERY simple detail why almost EVERYONE who comments here is saying what a moron you are...

And notice this... Tupac had haters... they sort of killed him... but he also had fans... because he had skill... when you're going through life and all you seem to have is haters... no fans... just haters... maybe it's time to sit back and wonder... oh... is it possible that the massively overwhelming majority could actually be right?
    [YOUTUBE]ncScMJG2Ejg[/YOUTUBE]
    DEUCE KICKS - UNDERTOW

Dear Lord we make good music...

Battle Record
    1-0

Quote Originally Posted by -Paradox- View Post
    Yeah K9...
    We're already labelled as the shithole of the southern hemisphere... but you're trying to make it seem like we also house the world's stupidest...

Go get a tattoo on the other side of your neck and stop trying to be friends with people who think they've fucked your girl.

I want to get something out there... Talentless or stupid people think that 'hataz' are people who call them talentless or stupid. They think the 'hataz' are jealous and that there is no way a gigantic tattoo of your initials on the side of your neck could possibly be considered a dumb investment... (http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...at-394776.html) or that taking continual pictures of your cash (yes... you have money... I believe you have money... we all see you have money... oh look... you're counting it... now your making it hang out of your pocket... oh... now it's in a roll... oh look... now it's in a rubber band) could ever me considered as "posing" and that anyone who says it is, is automatically jealous. These people don't consider for a moment... that maybe... just maaaaaybe... the majority of the population thinks along the same lines of the "hataz" and that they're not in fact "hataz" but instead, represent what every sane person on the planet would think. They don't ever think for a moment that these "hataz" are not jealous... but instead... pitying.

I'm going to put it slowly...

No-one is jealous of you... we're actually all laughing at you... we don't care about your neck tattoo... or your photogenic cash rolls... we either want you to grow up or get out... or post another photo thread... because it's actually pretty damn funny.

Just thought I'd clarify.

Rapbattles is not full of posing fake thugs... they are in the minority... they're the ones we make fun of. The hard men of RB are actually hard. They will fuck you up. But they don't brag about it... because they've done it. Oh... also... the reason the rest of us don't brag... is because we have a real life... we don't have an inferiority complex which forces us to try to squeeze respect out of people who don't know or care about us... we're on rapbattles for a number of reasons... one of which is to laugh at attention seekers like you... because it's funny.

I'm glad that's clarified. Now feel free to post up and say what a hater I am after I logically laid out in VERY simple detail why almost EVERYONE who comments here is saying what a moron you are...

And notice this... Tupac had haters... they sort of killed him... but he also had fans... because he had skill... when you're going through life and all you seem to have is haters... no fans... just haters... maybe it's time to sit back and wonder... oh... is it possible that the massively overwhelming majority could actually be right?
    I agree with this man.

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

Omg..forget a Easter Sunday church service, Paradox just preached right there
    RB OG Triple OG

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    11-9

you may be 6'7 225 but me and a friend are 12'3 595.....and i live in a nice community and i wouldnt flaunt cash like that, that must be what life is like in the hills eh?

especially in todays economy when a man robbed a gas station for 45 bucks with his 6 year old daughter telling the cashier that theyre hungry and that hes sorry.
    Last edited by Freeney; April 12th, 2009 at 12:22 PM
    Coronavirus can't get me.

Battle Record
    10-20

Quote Originally Posted by SyaNidal View Post
    ^^ 300k isn't cheap for anything, you fucking turd.
    I live in a nice 300k house, and my parents "get by" they don't have mad cars and other bullshit, that's when it's CHEAP.
    lol u live in PA
    so yes houses are half the price
    u also dont pay taxes if i remember correctly.
    but anyway...wtf kinda idiot walks around w/ THAT
    much money hangin out of his pocket?
    i almost completely forgot the point of this thread...
    - King Tone

Im still more pretty than you, thats all that matters.

Cyber Fucked Your Mother Jae Cyph's Avatar
    Battle Record
    13-1

I'm so jealous of this dude, I wish my parents let me take pictures with their money ..

O shit dudes back. ^

Not that I like you or anything, Just remember that username.

Battle Record
    4-2

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy Claxton View Post
    and your also the darkest
    Hmmm true enough. I do tan the best.
    But...
    He can never touch her again

#BaseBoyz

Battle Record
    37-7
    Awards Legendary Member PC HOF OM HOF PS Season champ SS HW Champion 25+ Wins

lol at 200+ pounds, forearms are obviously not even developed a little.
    Kiss me through the camera lens.
    TNL

Battle Record
    4-1
    Awards LLL HOF

DEADED!!!!

"I know killers"

Motherfucker, you live in rich ass wine country, santa rosa, california.

I can tell you're one of those posing ass rich faggots that tells people you're from the bay when you're like 60 miles away from the coast.
    You really think ur tough... come 'n try me man
    I’ll get a hiccup that isn’t spasms of the diaphragm

Battle Record
    45-8
    Awards Legendary Audio ABL Champion BOTW AOTM AOTW Legendary Member - Award Request Accepted

*yawn*

so they let kids take their college money out early now huh...*shrugs*
    Where the fuck was I fore they found me?
    Floatn in a meadow, dragonflies all around me
    Seeded in a ghetto, smokin cigarellos
    Stress oceans try to drown me
    Walking on water like when Christ did, glidin
    Mic in my plam like the trident in the hand of Poseidon

Battle Record
    7-1

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Inc. View Post
    better not back down u faggot fucking bitch I'm gonna whoop your add I've seen your fake. Ass bitch ass I know fucking KILlERS come try it bitch I can't wait
    this all looks like gibberish....you scared?..

i thought we were just gonna chill?...why you trying to whoop my Attention Deficient disorder?..what it ever do to you?..

if i start kicking your ass don't be surprised...just act accordingly..and lay down...

i know where you shop...

so it's only a matter of time...lmao...

Touch My Beard Extinctor Draconis's Avatar

*joins the yellow nigga mafia*
    De Kapitein

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.