User Tag List

Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 15 ... LastLast
Showing results 61 to 75 of 685

Thread: The Chelsea FC Thread

Battle Record
    9-6

Re: The Chelsea FC Thread

Man UTD fielded Van der Saar,Brown,Ferdinand,Vidic,Evra,Fletcher,Scholes,C arrick,Giggs,Campbell and Rooney,that apart from Campbell and Fletcher is pretty much your first team,and teams like you and Chelsea are supposed to have real strength in depth,so we still drew with a pretty strong Man UTD team

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

TIMMY!!!!!........muhfuckas!

Battle Record
    26-5

yeah i thought newcastle did really well, i like the look of guttirez seems to suit the premiership n the ref had a wank game, they battled really hard, n got what they deserved, given was in great form.

this is the official footy thread on RB since we're gonna win anyways
    MondoThug

Battle Record
    9-6

You look good man,no denying,but i can see you running outa steam soon

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    21-6

Manchester Tyin Newcastle

ne1 actually happy that newcastle just tied are a bunch of idiots

Newcastle can beat strong teams they are one of the strong contenders...

and ya prouncin around like yeyyy we tied United...ya should of beaten them

but neways hopefully Nani gets more play this season Its fun to watch him play...little speed ball run the pitch.....but lookin foward to see the Arsenal gamin....

meowww
    [/url]

Battle Record
    30-12

I watched the US womens soccer team beat Brazil in the gold medal game this morning. .

if only i've seen the men play with as much passion as those girls were, I might actually start getting into the sport.

Buttttt. . . as an extremely casual 'fan' of soccer, i've got to let you all know that Westham is taking it all. Sorry boys. Maybe next year.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K1hJ454_Jxo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K1hJ454_Jxo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

^WHO THE FUCK IS THIS FAGGOT? SOMEBODY SHOOT THIS ChrisBlack.

Battle Record
    1-1

... West Ham will finish top 8-10 at best

Battle Record
    9-6

Quote Originally Posted by Hit'PaNiK View Post
    Manchester Tyin Newcastle

ne1 actually happy that newcastle just tied are a bunch of idiots

Newcastle can beat strong teams they are one of the strong contenders...

and ya prouncin around like yeyyy we tied United...ya should of beaten them
    HAHAHAHA,you REALLY haven't got a clue about football,have you man!?!?Man UTD were 2/7 to beat Newcastle,the draw was about 4/1,and us to win was like 8/1,the last 8 times we've played Man UTD we've lost 6 drawn 2 (inc last weekend),last season we lost to Man UTD 6-0 and 5-1 at home,we haven't taken ANY points at ALL from old trafford in 4 years,our star striker (Micheal Owen) was injured,so yes,a draw is a fucking great result for us!and as for Newcastle been contendors for the title ROFL,maybe about 8 years ago,research your facts before you step to me on MY sport fucker!

Legend.
    Battle Record
    41-0
    Awards Haiku Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion - Award Request Accepted Haiku Season Champion PC HOF FL Tournament Winner 25+ Wins

Marv only started supporting chelsea when Mourinho took over and they started to win stuff.
    Legend.
    RB Original.

Meta. Convicts.
    18-0 Crew Record, 06-07 Best Crew.

i was supporting when vialli was in charge lol how do you guys figure you know me more than i do
    MondoThug

Battle Record
    21-6

Quote Originally Posted by Baxter D. Wall View Post
    I watched the US womens soccer team beat Brazil in the gold medal game this morning. .

if only i've seen the men play with as much passion as those girls were, I might actually start getting into the sport.

Buttttt. . . as an extremely casual 'fan' of soccer, i've got to let you all know that Westham is taking it all. Sorry boys. Maybe next year.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K1hJ454_Jxo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K1hJ454_Jxo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

^WHO THE FUCK IS THIS FAGGOT? SOMEBODY SHOOT THIS ChrisBlack.

as far as the medal in the olympics i think no big country gives a flyin fuck about it only U.S.....

and who said Gerrard was terrible?? he is one of the players wit the most powerful kicks in the game...

and respone to the Newcastle reply...dude i dont have to keep up wit previous stats...I watch as the moments past and i watch who are the players on the pitch and wat style of play they do at the time...who gives a fuck if they won all the previous matches...Patriots were undefeated and got handed last match...all i'm sayin the facts of that game....ya deserved to win at Old Trafford....u tell me i dont know about footy go fuck urself...i had ur back on the Newcastle match but hope ya choke like every year...wit ya old ass players...
    [/url]

Battle Record
    9-6

Nah,you didn't hve our backs,if you had our backs you'd of recognized that a draw in Manchesters backyard was fucking amazing,and Given pulled off 3 or 4 top quality saves!so no,you didn't have our backs at all,guess what,we probably will choke,but not with old ass players dumbshit (our oldest players are Viduka-32 and Given-30,all rest are under 30),but because we're not good enough to compete with the top 4,we HAVEN'T got strength in depth

Battle Record
    30-12

Quote Originally Posted by Hit'PaNiK View Post
    as far as the medal in the olympics i think no big country gives a flyin fuck about it only U.S.....

and who said Gerrard was terrible?? he is one of the players wit the most powerful kicks in the game...

Yeah, i'm sure when Brazil lost they were crying tears of apathy.

And I never said Gerrard was terrible. . I don't even know who he is.

Battle Record
    1-1

Brazil women*.

The big players don't play the Olympics, unless you're going through a wank spell like Ronaldinho or if you're under 23 but it's upto the clubs discression

Battle Record
    10-1

that gerrard vid still gives me goosebumps along with beckham against greece
    Touch
    I'll Be The Fire That'll Catch You