User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 19 of 19

Thread: D-Diz- Ebony Man ov da Monthf :)

fatman
    to be honest i think men careing loads about their apearence is feminine, thats probably just cos im ugly tho

D-Dizzle
    feel what you're saying to a point but I seen niccas with extensions in there braids WTF IS UP WITH THAT? I went to the club and I was like WTF and the techno/club music wow that's new to me too. It's cool but I think they play a little to much of y it you know what I mean? BTW I'm in Oak Park not to far from the D.
    From Black Flame

Well the briads is over doin it, I agree. And the techno shit start in Detroit so thats why it's a big thing. But the techno here is more ghetto and raw than the more commercial shit like Moby or some shit. It's more bang in the beats and they be talkin about fuckin' and shit. That why it's played in the club so much. Yhea I know where O.P. is at, Royce the 5'9' land. Be some tight lookin' chicks around there.

^^Word
    I will not lose because even in defeat, there is a valuable lesson learned so it evens it up for me. -Sean Carter

Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent. -Marilyn vos Savant

Freestylemyrhyme
    hit me up if u wanna battle.... I show respect for my opponets but also pride in my self. payce homie