User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 65

Thread: Well What Do You Dudes Think.

Battle Record
    37-7
    Awards Legendary Member PC HOF OM HOF PS Season champ SS HW Champion 25+ Wins

Well What Do You Dudes Think.

Smoke doesnt think there should be a poetry belt or ranks.I think it should stay its been working fine so now I'll just leave it up to you dudes to cast a vote a simple yes or no.......Which ever one has the more votes will be what we will do.I'll keep this open until Monday.
    Kiss me through the camera lens.
    TNL

Battle Record
    37-7

Re: Well What Do You Dudes Think.

Yes from me. ..
    TNL

Soule

Doesn't matter to me any more..

Battle Record
    136-1
    Awards No Show LLL Season Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Nyce. View Post
    Smoke doesnt think there should be a poetry belt or ranks.I think it should stay its been working fine so now I'll just leave it up to you dudes to cast a vote a simple yes or no.......Which ever one has the more votes will be what we will do.I'll keep this open until Monday.

disregarding the fact you are the current 'poetry battles champion', think it over and then you'll realize that you hold a bias opinion...

from an outside perspective the only title that should be in this forum is the topical battles championship...if both opponents in the topical battle championship want to battle poetry, then cool....or if one fella wants to drop poetry vs. a topical verse then cool...but there are simply not enough active people for a poetry battles, a poetry battles champion, or even a poetry battles rankings...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    37-7

Quote Originally Posted by SmokaJoka View Post
    disregarding the fact you are the current 'poetry battles champion', think it over and then you'll realize that you hold a bias opinion...

from an outside perspective the only title that should be in this forum is the topical battles championship...if both opponents in the topical battle championship want to battle poetry, then cool....or if one fella wants to drop poetry vs. a topical verse then cool...but there are simply not enough active people for a poetry battles, a poetry battles champion, or even a poetry battles rankings...
    But then what would it look like now.........Cry the current Topical battles champ and I'm the Poetry champ...........with one belt someone would be assed out.Like me, then in the battles it would be to different verses.And I'm higher then everyone on points,everything would be crazy wrong.
    TNL

Soule

If there is going to be a Poetry Title.. we might as well make a new forum for poetry battles. Because it gets to messy in this forum for TOPICAL and POETRTY championship matches.. and it pisses the writers that care off when there is only a title match EVERYOTHER week. That 2 link rule is another problem.. people do not want to do it. And that's why there are so many battles, but NO VOTING. Because people are getting TOO LAZY.

Battle Record
    37-7

Quote Originally Posted by Pique View Post
    If there is going to be a Poetry Title.. we might as well make a new forum for poetry battles. Because it gets to messy in this forum for TOPICAL and POETRTY championship matches.. and it pisses the writers that care off when there is only a title match EVERYOTHER week. That 2 link rule is another problem.. people do not want to do it. And that's why there are so many battles, but NO VOTING. Because people are getting TOO LAZY.
    now you dont make sense theres no voting because theres nothing to make people vote they just set battles and shit stays open for like a month with no single votes so now voting will go up and shit will get closed quicker.And ya'll agreed to having the battles that way.
    TNL

Battle Record
    14-18
    Awards OM HOF PC HOF

i think that there shold be a poetry championship and what not, but who give a fuck about my opinon.

AI

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Soule

No, you're not listening to me.. ENFORCE THAT TWO LINK RULE. If there is not two links.. in that battle, withint three days it's posted.. close it and give neither person a victory. Only fair.

I'm voting on ALL battles tonight.

Battle Record
    37-7

Quote Originally Posted by Pique View Post
    No, you're not listening to me.. ENFORCE THAT TWO LINK RULE. If there is not two links.. in that battle, withint three days it's posted.. close it and give neither person a victory. Only fair.

I'm voting on ALL battles tonight.
    oh my bad for reading it wrong OH you can trust I'm ENFORCING THE shit.
    TNL

Battle Record
    37-7

As of now smoke things stand as.

3-0 for keeping it but give it until monday.
    TNL

Soule

Good shit, enforce that drug!

Battle Record
    37-7

I will but keep this shit clean no more free posting after you leave your say unless you want to bring up another situation.
    TNL

Battle Record
    14-18
    Awards OM HOF PC HOF

Situation

i have multiple battles weeks old that need voting and closing.

AI

Battle Record
    37-7

Quote Originally Posted by Truth.. View Post
    Situation

i have multiple battles weeks old that need voting and closing.
    goes to vote now.
    TNL