Showing results 61 to 75 of 325

Thread: L.L.L. Season 7: Championship Chat & Brackets

Battle Record
    83-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

Re: L.L.L. Season 7: Championship Chat & Brackets

Quote Originally Posted by Lay Doubt. View Post
    *slaps you and everyone else who thought i won but didn't vote*

*slaps u for not alowing me to get a vote cuz u beat me in the previous round*

<---sour apples

...Philly® aka Teacher Token Muslim's Avatar
    Battle Record
    17-10

wtf @ all these last posts from opey... but i don't see shit
    Artificial Intelligence

Shut up and make music Big Question's Avatar
    Battle Record
    24-10

[QUOTE=SmokaJoka;6042237]lmfao, this can't be serious...if you really think question guy came in my battle and voted fair after what happend just 1 day prior to his vote then you're delusional my friend[/QUOTE

yeah coz that wouldnt have been so obvious would it, next day to drop a hate vote lol. bitch i voted for who won, suck it.

and fact is your damn lucky to have got into the final, i mean you had 1 respectable vote from lay doubt, the rest rule, cali, everlast..who the fuck are they? all of borns votes were from respectable heads. and dont think im the only one who noticed, but hey you won.
    A.I

Hip Hop Uk Resurrection

Battle Record
    18-10

lmfao.. bitch stfu.. who cares, he won its over... and i voted for Smoka, i think everyone that's written in this chat thread know's me.

Battle Record
    24-10

shit sorry dude i forgot to add
    ADVISORY to that list of unrespectable voters that voted for smoka.

sorry man.
    A.I

Hip Hop Uk Resurrection

Battle Record
    41-13
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted LLL HOF OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins ABL Champion

arent rule, everlast and advisory in or were in IJL???

coincidence????
    AI

Battle Record
    212-103
    Awards LLL Season Champion LLL HOF 200+ Wins

I knew I won that battle...

Battle Record
    136-1
    Awards No Show LLL Season Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins

yeah Chrit, Tony B, and question guy are completely respectable, yet they've done nothing on this site and Auto is barely respectable...sorry I wouldn't see how any of the voters for Born would be counted as respectable heads....nor does it matter, so long as that person was in LLL for that season then their vote counts...

California hasn't been in IJL, Rule wanted to come back to IJL a few MONTHS ago and I wouldn't let him back in, Advisory is the only one that is in IJL and he also runs with another crew, Chrit used to be in IJL for a short time, question guy used to be in IJL, Everlast hasn't been in IJL, neither have Lay Doubt or Tony B, and if I'm forgetting someone else then sorry...

edit:
    hate to say it dudes, but there is no such thing as d/r in LLL after what happened with question guy and Vaskez....I could just as easily say Chrit and question guy d/r Born because you guys are bitching more about Born losing than Born is bitching about him losing
    Last edited by SmokaJoka; November 8th, 2007 at 09:38 AM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    83-41
    Awards 50+ Wins

Born, btw when you see this can you handle that pm i sent you please.

Battle Record
    136-1

plus...I have more important things to concentrate on....and it won't surprise me if Chrit and Question faggot voted against me this week either....it seems increasingly obvious that you're both mad ass fucking jealous that I made the season champ match again, and I know for a fact question guy hates to see it and as for Chrit? well it just pisses you off that I used to look up to you till I found out you're a shitty ass biter and I dropped you and I've been more successful than you, so now your both trying to make weak excuses as to how I won and you won't stop me from my goal no matter how bad you try to make me look because you have weak excuses...

I gaurantee that if Born had won you wouldn't see Lay Doubt in here bitching about how I should've won like you faggots are bitching about how Born should've won, it seriously looks like some cockhugging faggotry

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    24-10

Quote Originally Posted by SmokaJoka View Post
    yeah Chrit, Tony B, and question guy are completely respectable, yet they've done nothing on this site and Auto is barely respectable...sorry I wouldn't see how any of the voters for Born would be counted as respectable heads....nor does it matter, so long as that person was in LLL for that season then their vote counts...

California hasn't been in IJL, Rule wanted to come back to IJL a few MONTHS ago and I wouldn't let him back in, Advisory is the only one that is in IJL and he also runs with another crew, Chrit used to be in IJL for a short time, question guy used to be in IJL, Everlast hasn't been in IJL, neither have Lay Doubt or Tony B, and if I'm forgetting someone else then sorry...

edit:
    hate to say it dudes, but there is no such thing as d/r in LLL after what happened with question guy and Vaskez....I could just as easily say Chrit and question guy d/r Born because you guys are bitching more about Born losing than Born is bitching about him losing

dude i didnt say a word until you brought my name up again, simple as that.
    A.I

Hip Hop Uk Resurrection

I have the biggest goddamn user title on the whole of the fucking net, your user titles pale in comparison you fucking pussies
    Battle Record
    47-17
    Awards LLL Season Champion 25+ Wins

take your meds

Battle Record
    136-1

I fucking need to Com, I'm telling you...

I have the biggest goddamn user title on the whole of the fucking net, your user titles pale in comparison you fucking pussies
    Battle Record
    47-17
    Awards LLL Season Champion 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by SmokaJoka View Post

edit:
    rotf, chrit... tell me its not true

Battle Record
    136-1

he was when Meters and Savir was in it....it's likely to be the peak of IJL's talent