User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 17

Thread: "Humans Will Evolve Into Two Classes"

"Humans Will Evolve Into Two Classes"

I'm becoming increasingly interested in the history Eugenics, as well as slightly concerned about its implications today. I thought this was some interesting information. I've heard of the plan to seperate humanity into two classes before, but this is the first time I've read about it in the "Mainstream."

"An evolutionary theorist from the London School of Economics has caused controversy by suggesting that the human race will reach its physical peak by the year 3000 and will then split into two different species, one perfect elite race and one regressed race of small ugly goblin like creatures.
    Oliver Curry has forwarded his theory, the Bravo Evolution Report, based on sexual selection and an increasing move to use technology to enhance physical attributes and life expectancy.

Curry suggests that much like in HG Wells' novel The Time Machine , in 100,000 years a genetically perfected ruling elite will dominate the planet and be served by a dumbed down animalistic version of humanity. "

http://www.infowars.com/articles/nwo/profe...two_species.htm
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/arti...in_page_id=1965

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    1-0
    Awards WOP Champion

Re: "Humans Will Evolve Into Two Classes"

I kind of want to get that dvd "endgame" by Alex Jones but I just hate that they turn profit off of it, so it's like, aren't you trying to just get rich yourself? If you really wanted to inform you'd make it free to the public, I'd think, but I do like Alex Jones... the "inside the bohemian grove" special was fantastic... I dunno... I seem to always be one of the three or four people in a given thousand that gets this shit, King does too and I always peep what ur interested in, so I looked it up... sounds right in line with everything else... Anyways, I'm ready to march on Washington when the time comes, I'd be there in six fucking hours.

A.I.

"She managed to extract from the restriction itself a further delicate thought, like good poets whom the tyranny of rhyme forces into the discovery of their finest lines."

^ Alex uploads tons of his videos to the web.

In fact I was watching Endgame on Google yesterday before my Computer froze so :P

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

doesnotexist

Engivale you and your fuckin' tin foil hat, annoy me to no fuckin' end.

Mindless Self-Engulfed In Moniker's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-2
    Awards OFOTK Champion

Humans already evolved into two classes.
    It's called rich and poor.
    A ruthless
    of everything existing.
    Po'ethics
    abstanticollective.

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-2

We already have good looking people and ugly people...

Battle Record
    26-9
    Awards PS Champion/IE Champion PC HOF PS HOF PS Season champ OM HOF Legendary PC

there is no base for this theory. Hardly any credited scientist really believes that... lol.

Battle Record
    46-9
    Awards Legendary Member 25+ Wins OM HOF LLL HOF LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner

why bother arguing about this anyway? we're never gonna find out, the world's ending in 2012 remember?!

nah but for real we'd never find out anyway because we'd all be dead, even if the world didn't end in 1,000 years from now.
    Last edited by Lay Doubt.; November 4th, 2007 at 05:34 AM
    Been a real one.

Banned
    Battle Record
    0-1

^shut the fuck up you dumb wigga damn i think i speak for everyone on this site when i say that

Battle Record
    46-9
    Awards Legendary Member 25+ Wins OM HOF LLL HOF LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner

lmao @ this random faggot i've never talked to in my life talking shit to me for no apparent reason.

*slaps a 'lay doubt penis rider club' sticker on your forehead*
    Been a real one.

You've Earned a Custom Title!

^^nigga moment (oh i can say that im black btw)

anyways i appluad this thread i guess i will follow suit in king and eng's intrest you two have good intrest
    u'r wak

Battle Record
    15-10

thats a wild fuckin theory...that would be some shit to see.

You've Earned a Custom Title! The Vortex's Avatar
    Battle Record
    28-5

clones of humans will exist in the future, and already do.
    so in the future there will be at least 3 classes.
    .................................................. ......................

Banned
    Battle Record
    18-28

I'll believe anything Once....

Battle Record
    1-0
    Awards WOP Champion

all i ever did was go out and educate myself on a lot of this information, any to my satisfaction, I believe a lot of people who tell us about the corruption in our government... and I think the signs are everywhere when you know where to look for them... and then of course believing in the UFO theory is a choice you make, I am of the mind that if you look into the available information on UFO's and really research the documented sightings and contactees and abductee research, the hypnosis transcripts and videos, it is a vault of information waiting to be unlocked by any willing seeker of it...

I just find a theory with a wealth of support and with no conceivable explanation for the phenomena (i'm sorry, swamp gas, weather balloons and adverse weather conditions doesn't explain every strange thing that happens) to be difficult to ignore...

If you don't believe, you simply don't know much about it and would rather accept a worldview that you've been taught, rather than one you have the opportunity to teach yourself about. The world is an entirely stranger thing than we have a mind of, really ask yourself, how much of it have you really seen, beyond our cities and roads?

...Not much, I'd wager. Not much.

A.I.

"She managed to extract from the restriction itself a further delicate thought, like good poets whom the tyranny of rhyme forces into the discovery of their finest lines."