User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Layout

Battle Record
    1-0

Layout

My first completely solo attempt at a Div' myspace layout, using three things:

Photoshop, for minor details and color referencing.
    A completely, utterly, uncomprehensibly simple understanding of basic HTML and CSS from past layouts.
    Painstaking trial-error-repeat techniques until it looks good enough.

I'm still working on alot of it, such as more friends, more advanced content like a small portfolio somewhere, and pretty much all of the href's need routing properly because i didn't bother doing it as i went along. Now i have to go back and place them all seperately in the mass of disgusting code that makes a div..

It's taken me about a day to go from the default MySpace profile to this; fueled by boredom and a quest to learn something new.

MySpace

By the way, i can only run IE on this piece of shit so as you can imagine it's been tweaked so it looks good on my screen, i'd appreciate any comments from other browser users to let me know if it shows up properly in all of them. I doubt it.
    Also, feel free to make code suggestions about how to tweak it to higher standards. The header graphic is make-shift, i did it to see how an image of that type would look there, so don't worry too much about that.

Thanks.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[Po'Ethics][Written Voices]

Battle Record
    5-1

Re: Layout

Looks koo, i like the green, that makes it bright and nice, stands out real well. I like the big Yeah Boy logo thing u got for when u highlight it, it gets more um brighter or however u wanna say it, the comment box is kinda blah tho how is down so far in the bottom corner, but other than that its koo, kinda plain, basic and a simple look but its still koo, i would use it for my myspace.
    Twitter Page:

[YOUTUBE]uI0Ebq1OBTI[/YOUTUBE]

Battle Record
    0-1

Re: Layout

you should hook me up bro.
    IJL - I'm Coming Back!