User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: 1-2 Punch Playoff Mag. (w/ interview)

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

1-2 Punch Playoff Mag. (w/ interview)

1-2 Punch Playoff Mag

Well, I know we haven’t had a 1-2 Mag. in a good minute, so sorry bout that. Just been busy with everything else going on off the net. So this might be the last mag of the season, unless someone else can do one later. But thanks to everyone that has competed in this season and brining it back for another good round. Were down to near the end of the season and in no time a new Champ will be crowned. If you have experienced any problems lately, from battles being set late or anything at all…We’re sorry about that, as most of you know RB is recruiting new mods and moving mods around to different forums, etc…so thanks to everyone for being patient the last couple weeks. Next season will be slightly different for a couple reasons. For one, Possible and Witness are being de-modded in 1-2 to be apart of other sections of RB and help out, and two new mods are going to be assigned to help me with everything next season. So as far as the number of mods, nothing will change…We’ll still have 3, just two names will change. Also, next season…Unless something big pops up or it can’t be done, I am going to be doing it where we battle two times a week instead of once. I feel it takes to long and we can get things done quicker as well as still keeping it smooth as it’s been in the past. As far as the schedule of the days for two battles per week, I’m still working that out and as soon as it’s ready you all will know.

But back to this season. This season has been very interesting with the match ups and all the hate between certain battlers, imo it’s pretty interesting. While we did have some people who battled the same person quite a bit, it still turned out nice and I believe in the end, we’re left with a nice line-up for the playoffs. And for those of you that are reading this and your already out of the playoffs, make sure when the Sign Up’s for next season go up…That you get in there soon and sign yourself up so your guaranteed a spot. For those of you that are in the playoffs now, I hope to see all of you back next season, so sign up as well.

Well…Since Philly is almost guaranteed a 100% possibility of moving onto next week due to his current battle…I felt it only right to do a small interview with him, since he was the first person to be advancing to the next round. ..So here it is. Enjoy

WestBank: What do you think of this weeks battle between you and Yung ghost?
    Philly : i think he got confused on what was allowed n what wasn't.. me personally i wouldn't have edited out my punch, but he came into defeat so o well were even now
    WestBank: lol...Some strong words Philly,lol...So I take it your very confident of winning next week as well?
    Philly: ummm, who i got?
    WestBank: It'll either be Twixn or Ken'Pho
    Philly: hmmm, assuming ken will win i'd have to say we'll see, but i don't plan on losing, lol
    WestBank: lol...You dont think Twix can pull out the win from Ken?
    Philly: it's y i said assuming... cuz they both been coming kinda played lately
    Philly: plus i look at twix more as a door mat not a text battler
    Philly: j/k he's like the poetry topical dude
    WestBank: lol
    WestBank: Why do you sign up for 1-2? Like what made you first get into it and compete?
    Philly: well i was in preseason, then said fuck it... then later came back to vote on a few match n saw a champ match that was horrible.. so i figured time to win another season of 1-2
    WestBank: If everything goes how you want it to...Who would you be facing in the champ match?
    Philly: *looks at bracket*
    Philly: it'll be coop vs tim.... then i can't say i kno who will win.. but i'll lean towards tim, cuz last weeks punch was dopeness
    WestBank: So whether you win or lose...You coming back next season as well?
    Philly: nah, i'm done text battling... quit LLL like last month.. n aint wanna stop here cuz playoffs were due soon.... just ABL n topical/poetry for me
    WestBank: Your getting on the topical side of things now? What made you wanna do that?
    Philly: been doing topical... only in SS tho shit i only lost 1 topical battle in SS
    WestBank: Nice...I have yet to see any topical from you...Guess I need to get over to SS and peep something....But anyways, Why you quiting the text scene?
    Philly: well people have been gettin it twisted.. IM STILL A AUDIO HEAD, so i figure y not do what i'm best at anyway.. plus texting since 04 on like 5 diff sites get's gay
    WestBank: word...I understand that...But Ken'pho just dropped his 1-2 and Twix already dropped..Do you wanna look at it again and say the outcome you think will happen and what that person's gunna be facing next week against you? lol
    Philly: lmfao V/ twix
    Philly: *eats my words*
    Philly: shout out to ken for makin me look bad
    WestBank: lmao
    WestBank: So if Twix takes it this week...He's gunna be facing you...You think it's gunna be a close one, or is Mr. Pennsylvania gunna rip another dude?
    Philly: http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...ighlight=twixn
    Philly: all i will say
    Philly: =]
    WestBank: lmao
    WestBank: Last question here...And it has nothing to do with 1-2...But since your almost done with text and everything..Since we have the gfx forum back up are you gunna get back into graphics?
    Philly: yea ima get at ex n try n find some pointers, but i won't be doing sigs n shit... mostly non forum type work
    WestBank: Ight...well g/l in the rest of the playoffs for this season.

That about wraps it up for this Mag…Thanks again to all of you that competed this season in 1-2 and I hope you all come back next season to do it again. Thanks to Philly for the interview and everyone stay up…And Good luck with the rest of the playoffs.

-West
    RB OG Triple OG

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

Re: 1-2 Punch Playoff Mag. (w/ interview)

fine queers..Dont post nothing
    RB OG Triple OG

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    83-41
    Awards 50+ Wins

cool mag. but no battle reviews or nothing? lol

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

I didnt have time to do battle reviews...If anyone wants to do anything..Then be my guest and i'll add it in.
    RB OG Triple OG

Battle Record
    6-0

Word, its been fun people, make me proud lol.

The Reign
    Battle Record
    10-3

good shit, aye west, get at me on aim, i got a midi controller.

Battle Record
    16-4

lol..i remember you startin in SS philly..your first battle was against me and i won or noshowed either one lol...
    Monster's Ink

2xOMHoF

Courtesy of: Elvis Freshly

Battle Record
    83-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by M. Pulse View Post
    lol..i remember you startin in SS philly..your first battle was against me and i won or noshowed either one lol...

nah we never battled home skillet... everyone thought i was gonna lose to t-square cuz he was a good writer n they thought i was just a text battler, n to there upset i kicked his ass.... ohhhhhhhhh

Battle Record
    83-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

Last edited by Philly®; August 31st, 2007 at 12:18 PM

Battle Record
    9-10

as a door mat...

ok then man... id say im more of a writer who does this league for shits and giggles...

smh..
    READ MORE

DesigneR
    Battle Record
    25-12
    Awards 25+ Wins

blah on this mag there was not one for two weeks which pissed me off lol.....good job wes and could careless out the interview onezzz

IJL
    ProjectTribulatum

Battle Record
    83-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Twixn... View Post
    as a door mat...

ok then man... id say im more of a writer who does this league for shits and giggles...

smh..
    maybe u overlooked the j/k part

don't make me get stryk to slap a hoe

Battle Record
    9-10

^ yeah i stopped reading after that... my bad.

:P

don't make me get stryk to slap u in abl
    READ MORE

Battle Record
    83-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

ohhhhhhhhh