User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: The RunDown of ScreamFest:Ye and Fif Face 2 Face

Close To The Wrath Of God Brother Blue Collar's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-9

The RunDown of ScreamFest:Ye and Fif Face 2 Face

At last night's (August 22) Screamfest '07 stop in New York City, headliners T.I. and Ciara were joined by some V.I.P. guests - namely Jay-Z, 50 Cent, Kanye West, Diddy and Swizz Beatz.

Madison Square Garden hosted the New York leg of Screamfest '07, bringing T.I., Ciara, Yung Joc, T-Pain and newcomers Yung Berg and Tiffany Evans in front of a packed audience of thousands.

Several sources for SOHH were in attendance as big names crashed the surprise-filled show. Diddy was among the all-star guests, making an appearance during Joc's set, which also included a striptease from the atlanta rapper.

"He is about to be the next LL Cool J," one female audience member told SOHH. "He's moving into that sex symbol arena."

Headliners T.I. and Ciara alternated stage time, while Ciara fanned romance rumors by closing her set with an appearance from 50 Cent, who rose from a cloud of smoke to perform his verse from "Can't Leave Him Alone," literally setting off fireworks.

"50 came out from under the stage, fireworks and everything," an audience member told SOHH. "After the song was over they wanted to @#*$ with the crowd so they stood there staring at each other, she nodded yes and he nodded back. They walked up to each other like they were about to kiss, then they turned their faces and looked into the audience. Everybody started cracking up."

50 Cent followed with "I Get Money," bringing out Tony Yayo, Lloyd Banks, Hot Rod and Mobb Deep to join him.

"The crowd went insane! Everyone was extremely hyped," "Music Man" online founder Andrew Silberstein told SOHH.

G-Unit cleared the stage, allowing T.I. to finish his set, which included one of the evening's biggest surprises - Jay-Z - who joined T.I.P. to deliver his verse on "Watch What You Say To Me."

"You couldn't see who he was at first," SOHH's eyewitness explained. "As he walked down the runway and he's taking off the hoodie and he's making his way to the stage 50 Cent comes running out. The crowd went ape@#!*, he was just doing laps around the stage with Vitamin Water in his hand. Jay-Z looked at 50 and mouthed 'What are you doing?'"

But it turned out to be a peaceful gathering onstage, despite 50’s distaste for Jay, which he revealed to SOHH in a recent interview.

"When he (Jay) ran into 50 on stage, he shook his hand," Silberstein recalled. "After Jay finished his verse, Kanye ran from backstage onto the catwalk to the beat of 'Can't Tell Me Nothing.' The crowd was twice as loud, with everybody jumping up and down and throwing the Roc sign up in the air. 50 Cent was even bobbing his head and holding his arms up in support of 'Ye."

Before the night was over, Jay performed his Black Album hit "Encore." Diddy also joined the celebration, hitting the stage with drink in hand, followed by Swizz Beatz.

Swizz performed "Money In The Bank" and once again, the crowd went insane. Swizz, Kanye, and 50 hugged before running off stage.

"I was completely shocked by what happened," Silberstein added. "In the blink of an eye, hip-hop legends 50 Cent, Kanye West, Jay-Z, Diddy, and Swizz Beatz were on stage together, performing their latest hits. Kanye definitely got a bigger response for his "Can't Tell Me Nothin'," but the crowd still went crazy for 50's 'I Get Money.' I think 50 came to a realization last night of how well-received 'Ye is. He even found himself bumping his head to Kanye's performance."

The events of last night are nothing short of shocking, considering 50 and Ye's upcoming SoundScan showdown on September 11, but how the concert will affect the competition has yet to be revealed.

courtesy of sohh.com
    I believe i'm making some good music, please just wait for me

[sc]https://soundcloud.com/hood-society/what-you-fear-featuring-a-cas[/sc]

Battle Record
    20-6

Re: The RunDown of ScreamFest:Ye and Fif Face 2 Fa

i wish i was there.
    Always Impervious an Axis Power.

Supermod Me.

Battle Record
    8-10

Re: The RunDown of ScreamFest:Ye and Fif Face 2 Fa