User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: 1-2 Mag

Battle Record
    6-0

1-2 Mag

MAG FOR THE FAG

written by .. none other then.. TheUndeRated ( since apparently I only have one r in my name)

Overview:
    Ladies and Gentlemen you have to give yourselfs a round of applause you have hit a new low with this weeks league.
    Never before have i found myself finding both MC's so shitty that I couldn't drop a vote without puking.
    Lets start off with what must be said first and foremost FUCK ALL THE NO SHOERs

Lets list them shall we:

Travis - Your record plus lack of anything that resembles a penis should have you kicked out of this league.
    The Witness - I witnessed something.. you no showing you fuck and gimme that real life busy bullshit I know you .. well I don't
    but I assume you have no life since your on RB like the rest of us.
    Diverged - computer troubles ... YOUR FUCKIN ASIAN you should had that shit figured out lickety split.
    Kaotic Theory - Weird alot of these no shows are homos from my crew .. you homos.
    ??? - Hey i got a question .. where the fuck were you when you realized you have no balls!!
    Apex - A gay fuck for not showing .. hope your mom died.

alright enough of that .. now lets check the gay drops people made in the absence of any true competetion.

twixn - twix in.
    grumble - witness let me say that you are gay .. lot of thought in that one.
    dominance - Your not harsh bitch, you come with no hard hitters..but what the heck
    Only time you stomach my hooks, Is when i shove my J's down ya neck... lucky he no showed.
    Gawd - My Theory would be kaotic if I thought you were tight.
    when the only W you get will come before the name of the site. .. terrible..and played.
    blacksilence - blah, blah, blah, i'll throw punches to end ya, n watch ya fame pass
    right, cuz ya got every1 askin questions.. is he shitty or just plane ass... blah blah indeed
    sic phuq - bout to leave the house, so i'll spit this right quick
    if apex no shows, he prolly out suckin some dick...

yay for gay drops now lets get to what I consider even gayer .. the people who did show and did
    terribly.

Antonio Banderas vs. Spul Ka Trinde - Antonio dropped a punch about a pimply warty girl and how he shaved her..
    and he won with it because Spul decided to use an antonio banderas punchline which he somewhere in his mind..
    figured wasn't played for some reason.. He was like "I bet no one ever though of this shit i'm DOPE!.
    Anyways it seems like antonio will win this but I give props to neither.

Mc Phoenix vs Coop - Extended because they are special I guess.

Aines vs Klep - SHould be an amazing battle two undefeated MC's who drop nice punches most weeks go head to head..
    This was the biggest let down since i found out I miscarried two just really very bad punches .. Aines talked about
    how he knocked a stranger out and he didnt know em .. YUCK! and Klep was like I don't wanna no show and I gotta take a shit
    so I guess i'll just drop that in this thread instead of something that actually is good. I voted for klep just cuz he was
    losing so bad. Looks like aines took this one but I give props to neither.

The Foundation vs. MC reaper - The juries out .. it started out as a no show and therefore I could see why reaper came so
    weak it was a no show punch right? Well .. the foundation dropped and I asked myself why am I still on this site with these
    types of people .. Okay first off bathroom .. shitting on your face.. blah blah is fucking BADDD never was good .. never was..
    and then foundation is like .. oo I'm a kick you off this board push shove terrible kill me now.. in retrospect.. which means
    looking back on your past actions .. did either of those punches hit hard to you guys? Don't answer.

Onus vs. infamouz - infamouz basically regurgitated diverged line from last week and then is not trying to run away
    with the no show win because onus dropped late.. my vote admin ban infamouz winner onus.

Kid new era vs. Paramik - No NO NO NONNOONNOONONONONONONONON I don't know how times I have to say this jizz for jazz and razzamataz
    you are a fucking idiot.. how forced was that NOT GOOD AT ALL and paramik I would say your shit hit with the power of a feather but
    thats WAY too much credit .. work on it for next week.. I got paramik winnin this one.

T.r.u.e vs. malignance - played concept with somewhat of a meh punch to it vs ... stretched ass wording and a terrible light touch
    finish .. true took this one but it wasn't fresh AT ALL.

Chrit vs. Mr. Q - Mr Q went the chrit bites route and tryed to replace the obvious with his score.. it was i suppose
    well thought out prolly took you some time to notice that if he loses he would have the same score as OH NO WAIT THATS
    THE MOST OBVIOUS FUCKING THING TO TALK ABOUT IN THIS League. Chrit man not feeling the punch either what happened to rhyme?

Tim vs. Stephen May - I don't understand the validity of comparing someone to a hotel and then saying they can't afford it ..
    just seemed like really .. general and not focused on tim or hittin him at all .. it be like your a basketball court and you
    get balls bounced off you .. just not good. Tim I personally did not like your punch but it won for this week so gj
    for you!!!!

Constance vs. Advisory - KILL ME NOW GOD PLZ. this was like blast from the past sweatin to the oldies these punches were
    found in the new testament... Advisory don't flip the punch as in drink line ever its beyond played everyone has used a variation
    ofit and if you win on that battle i'm swalling a pin cushion seriously ..

Battles worth Mentioning

Blue Bayou vs. Ainsley Harriot - Harriot came a bit to obvious for me on this one .. bayou flood and storm and katrina
    meh didn't take much thought and really it was an alright attempt I spose at a name play goobly gosh but I'm glad you lost
    so that you will think harder next time. Bayou had what I would consider the punch of the week

TheUnderRated vs. Dangermanship - decent check it out

AND THE MOMENT WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR THE CHAMPIONSHIP OH SHIT.....

*BIG FUCKING LET DOWN MC ONE SIDED*

Cry easily swept ink with a punch that I would of called "good" its about a logo and t shirt and some blood..
    basically like your girlfriends period .. anyway .. ink tride to force some word play about a cry slur
    town and country god knows what the fuck happened in his mind there... he even admits to fucking up

IN CLOSING TERRIBLE week plz next week give me something to write about!!!!!!!

Punch of the week - BLue Bayou

Kid you never get good pussy, quit telling that lie all the time
    Impersonatin Roosevelt wouldn’t even put you on the backside of a dime

and as always remember if I missed your battle your not important!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    4-0

Re: 1-2 Mag

nice shit.

w00t @ my gay no show punch!

n btw, i think you should put every pun of the week in the quotes on the forum page.
    2007-2008 RB Battler of the year
    4x ABL HW Champ

Battle Record
    18-10

lmao... i dont try in this league, it means shit to me.

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

.......lol

I'm wack.
    Battle Record
    1-2

I'm sorry to Disappoint, Poss.
    This is my signature...

Battle Record
    6-0

not me, I didn't write it lol.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Possible View Post
    The Witness - I witnessed something.. you no showing you fuck and gimme that real life busy bullshit I know you .. well I don't
    but I assume you have no life since your on RB like the rest of us.
    assumptions are for idiots

24 x OM Hall Of Fame

Battle Record
    83-41
    Awards 50+ Wins

rofl at admin ban him..

*dead*

I'm Only Here 4 ME Fuck U TheUnderRated's Avatar
    Battle Record
    57-36

shitty punches and all. you'll drop, that's a promise
    n' if the truth hurt's bein wack.. i'm jus bein onus

Dudes a fake, phony.. Why you gonna try to con us?
    If this dudes says hes dope.. then he definatly aint Onus

thats what I ROFL at .. nub tub
    INSANE JOKA LYRICIST

Battle Record
    6-0

Quote Originally Posted by The Witness. View Post
    assumptions are for idiots

lmao, I didn't write it. Just posted.

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

I know I was talking to underrated lol

why don't I have a battle?

24 x OM Hall Of Fame

Abraxas
    Battle Record
    13-1

WOW lol your harsh as fuck.
    Percept Shun

Battle Record
    6-0

Umm, your battle was closed because you no showed? I'm pretty sure but these other battles are from tihs week. I am waiting for Aines or West to come take this over. It is looking like I will just have to set them this week. I will get to it in a few.

If you haven't voted on the battles please vote. If you were in this season or last season you may still vote on the battles. Lets make them open and shut when I go to close them, thanks.