User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Here you are Smoka.....

Here you are Smoka.....

I tried to Spam URLs. I am completely retarded. People like me should know better than to try and Troll these forums. I should be tared, feathered, and beaten with the moron stick. I am utterly incompetent.

Battle Record
    136-1
    Awards No Show LLL Season Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins

Re: Here you are Smoka.....

yes...I am here

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF

A.i

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit

Banned
    Battle Record
    7-2

haha, I love when people post pics of themselves by accident in the lounge, gets me every time

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Simmons™ View Post
    you couldnt take what I had to say.....so what did you do?

the same thing 'certain' mods on here are famous for you pushed the button to flex your 'power'

I will now go into a information collection mode and oh man your page oh man its over for you

and after Im long gone from this site...you will still be here with a 1500-1 text record banning people because they spit something real at you

you and feeble modded mariah because why? becuase you are virgins thats why jockin some little girl that might be postin fake pics....what if that came about? lmfao

I made a thread a while back naming the people that I respect from this site....if your name wasent on it.....and you frequent the lounge....most likely...you might hear something you dont want to hear when I get done with this track

in closing fuck you....fuck feeble....fuck emerge...fuck RXL

the rest of the mods are ok in my book they might have abused their power at some point.....but not for the reasons you do if anything they came back with a retort

they didnt run and hide

stay tuned Ima go look at ur page some more....

oh and fuck your little gay links to battles you fixed...this is RB faggot....everyone that ever was active on this site for more than a day knows how it works...maybe you have some noobs fooled
    and as far as the fixing battles issue....thats already been proven

Battle Record
    136-1

Closed

Battle Record
    136-1

However...I get the last word....

and in response to what you said...

I don't care...for what you have and had to say...why?? because your opinion is of no relevance....BUT...I will explain to you...some of my logic...

your one of the most hated on RB and once you get banned for legit reasons you think it's a mod flexing his power??

No...it's not...it's a mod doing his job.....nobody on this website gets banned unless they have good reason...the only people that have bitched about mod abuse....are kats like Gestures, Marv, Zelph, and You...and probably a few others like you guys......but I know damn well all the bans have been for good reason.....you are banned for constantly harassing other members and mods with stupid ass remarks and comments....nobody likes you...and you even said that if you were banned...you wouldn't come back and be like Gestures...

Well guess what...I've banned 5 of your names today...you sure are a person of your word....and I'm a person of my word when I say I'm on a fucking manhunt for you...every name you make.....every name you plan on making...and every name you have....will be banned.....and don't judge Feeble or my decision to accept Mariah as a mod....sure there are better people for the job...just like there's better people for the job in real life....but Feeble has been an admin for well over a year...and I've shown consistency in making good decisions with many things.....and I won't steer away from my ideas because a couple of faggots like you and Gestures think it sucks that Mariah is a mod...

You my friend are a fucking moron....and will soon become RB's personal bitch